Saturday 13 May 2017

30.18-Hallelujah


Last episode, the contestants could interview for an exemption but had to pay 20 points as a registration fee. Only Danielle chose not to go for the interview, thus earning 20/100 points, or 360/1100 points. In the end, Hazel managed to earn the exemption. She was offered a chance to trade the exemption for a chance to hear the Mole's strategy but decided that it wasn't worth it. Hazel is safe, but what about the rest? And who is that a mole?

***
Day 36


Danielle: "I'm in the final 5. The good thing about this is that the Mole or accomplice will not change any more, but the bad thing is I suspect just about everyone. I still trust Esther but is my trust misplaced?"


Danielle: "Thanks for finally sharing your journal with me, Esther."
Esther: "If you explained yourself you wouldn't have to deal with missing info for so long."
Danielle: "Erm...I'm going on a date with Sylvester tonight. But I'm trying to get information out of him."
Esther: "Understood, thanks for telling me first."


Hazel: "Woohoo!"


Hazel: "I'm free!"


Esther: "Someone's parents failed at their job."


Hazel: "Nobody can stop me now! Whee!"


Joseph: "Uh..."


Hazel: "Hallelujah!"

Joseph: "Hazel, watch out for that--"
Hazel: "Aaah!"
Joseph: "Nevermind. Oh god, she's unconscious."

***


Hazel: "Ugh..."


Hazel: "What happened..."


Hazel: "How did I end up here?"


Hazel: "Wasn't I streaking?"


Esther: "Yes, you disgraceful child. I see you're awake."


Hazel: "Did you clothe me?"


Esther: "What is wrong with you?"


Esther: "I need to slap you to your senses."


Esther: "You just showed the whole world your tits."


Hazel: "Did you just slap me?"


Hazel: "..."
Esther: "..."


Hazel: "I'm sorry."


Hazel: "I'm a horrible girl."


Hazel: "I just...I don't know why I acted like that."


Hazel: "I guess I just feel lonely."


Hazel: "I miss Angel."


Danielle: "Hey, are you preparing for our date?"
Sylvester: "Yup, just leave it to me. Looks like I need to go find more roses."


Danielle: "Wait...did you help Joseph plan our date?"


Danielle: "I don't even like roses. I like daisies."


Sylvester: "I see. I did give him some tips but he planned everything himself. Though perhaps we can skip the dinner then."
Danielle: "I'm not going to eat another sandwich for a date."
Sylvester: "...He really did that?"

***


Sylvester: "Time to light the fireplace."


Sylvester: "I always wondered why it was off centre."


Sylvester: "Mmm, I love the smell of scented candles."


Sylvester: "Now where is the mood light switch? Oh, I think Joseph still has it."


Sylvester: "Just like old times."


Sylvester: "I hope she doesn't come down yet. I'm not fully prepared."
Danielle: "Ooh."
Sylvester: "Looks like it's time to wing it."


Sylvester: "Just in time."


Sylvester: "I couldn't find daisies, so I got you this flower instead."


Sylvester: "It's simple, yet dignified, exuding a certain charm, just like you. And it's in a vase that boasts its willowy shape."


Danielle: "How glib."
Sylvester: "Your hair looks great. I love what you did with it."
Danielle: "Thanks. I'm thinking of this for the finale."


Sylvester: "Aiming so far are we? I do love that gown though."
Danielle: "I'm not wearing this for the finale. Too formal."
Sylvester: "What's with the gloves?"


Danielle: "Just because."


Danielle: "Yes! This is how you do it. I can feel all the sparks flying. This guy knows what he's doing. At least he knows how to be romantic. A 7 at least, out of 10. Still a little overdone, but much better than Joseph, who is honestly, truly a 5 at best."


Sylvester: "Can you hear my heart beating?"


Danielle: "I can feel it, definitely."


Sylvester: "Shall we dance?"


Danielle: "This is one of my favourite classical songs."


Sylvester: "I did my research."
Danielle: "More like you heard me blasting it in my room."
Sylvester: "Same difference."


Joseph: "Oh. Looks like I'm interrupting something. But this may be what I can do to get Jose to start speaking to me again."


"Time to take the quiz."
Danielle: "I don't want this night to end."
Sylvester: "Was tonight worth not studying?"
Danielle: "We'll see."

***

Time for the quiz.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Has the Mole received an exemption to date?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: Has the Mole gone on a Smole date?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Is the Mole an actual Mole or an accomplice?
A: Mole
B: Mole's Accomplice
Q5: In Mission 9, which car did the Mole ride?
A: Green
B: Blue
C: Yellow

Q6: In Mission 9, was the Mole driving or a passenger in the car?
A: Driver
B: Passenger
Q7: In Mission 9, did the Mole choose to go for an interview?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 9, in what order did the Mole enter the waiting room?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole did not go for the interview
Q9: In Mission 9, in what order was the Mole called for the interview?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole did not go for the interview

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Esther Chance
B: Danielle Florian
C: Hazel Jessicarnation 
D: Sylvester Lindon
E: Joseph Phine

***


"Tonight, one more contestant will leave, I can say for certain that this contestant is not the Mole, for he or she cannot be executed any more. Good luck."


"Danielle Florian."




































































































































































































































































"Joseph Phine."











































































































































































































Hazel: "Oh, such a pity."


Hazel: "I thought you were really strong."


Joseph: "Such a shame. I was so close. But I can't complain. I made it this far, compared to...whoever was first out. It's been nice. And I just knew I needed the exemption. Maybe splitting was too big of a risk at this stage."


"Joseph has left, and he's clearly not the Mole. That means the 40 points earned in Mission 8 have been given to the Mole. So, who is the Mole?"
Hazel: "Me!"
Danielle: "No, it's me."
Esther: "I told you, Sylvester. I told you Joseph was telling the truth."
Sylvester: "And there goes my last ally. Am I doing something wrong?"


Joseph: "Good luck."
"Thank you for joining Joseph."


Joseph is not the Mole. Who is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!