Friday 5 May 2017

30.14-Anyone can be the Mole


Welcome back.The final 7 had to do a relay race across an island, with a bag of rocks being the baton. Sebastian removed 2 rocks, Danielle removed one, Hazel removed one, Sylvester removed two and Angel removed one rock. In the end, only 3 rocks were left in the bag, so 30/100 points were earned, resulting in 330/900 points. 

***
Day 29

Sylvester: "You all really need to keep fit, especially you, Sebastian."


Sebastian: "Hew...how did we...hew...end up with...hew...only 3?"


Sylvester: "When I passed it on to Angel, there were 4 rocks in the bag."


Joseph: "So on average everyone took one rock out. I didn't take any and Sebastian took two."
Sylvester: "You what?"
Sebastian: "Hew!"


Joseph: "We know Angel took one rock out as well."
Sylvester: "I had about 20 minutes left for her. Surely she couldn't have taken that long. I lost her somewhere behind the trees though."
Sebastian: "Hew...I noticed Dani...detoured to...hew...drop a rock...she could hardly...run."
Sylvester: "Strange that she didn't change into something more...runnable."


Sebastian: "Neither did...hew...we...hew."


Sebastian: "Okay, I'm...hew...out. I need the toilet...hew..."


Joseph: "Now that he's gone I have something to tell you."


Joseph: "I tested Sebastian yesterday, during mission. I asked him if he wanted to sabotage and remove a rock. He readily agreed."


Sylvester: "You think he's the Mole?"
Joseph: "I think you should be careful."
Sylvester: "Who did you think is the Mole if not Angel?"
Joseph: "Hazel."
Sylvester: "And?"


Joseph: "...Dani."


Sylvester: "I never told you this, but when Ethan left, he suspected Hazel and Dani."
Joseph: "His problem could be that he spread far too much."
Sylvester: "Maybe, but if one of them is the Mole, him leaving so early on is a stretch, is it not?"


Sylvester: "I'll leave you to think about it. I also need to think about who the Mole is. It could be Esther for all we know. As long as you try, anyone can be the Mole."

***

Danielle: "Esther, please. Open up!"


Hazel: "Are you just going to ignore her?"
Esther: "Just continue studying."


Danielle: "Esther, I know you're in there."


Esther: "I bet she's here to just borrow my journal. Let her ride easy? No way."


Danielle: "Esther, look, I can explain, okay!"


Esther: "Yeah, you decided flirting was more important than your coalition and finding the Mole."


Danielle: "Just give me a chance, okay? I promise I won't bug you after that."


Esther: "Hazel, what are you doing?"
Hazel: "Opening the door for her. She said she won't bug you after this."
Esther: "You believe her?"
Hazel: "I believe that you two are friends and should talk things out. You can come in, Dani. I'll be on my way."
Danielle: "Thanks Hazel."


Danielle: "Look, I know it seems that I don't care, but I do. Other than getting content for my next article, I also spoke to Joseph about the Mole. I know who he suspects."


Esther: "Okay, I'm listening."


Danielle: "He has the same Mole as us: Hazel. That means it must be her."
Esther: "Do you trust his words?"
Danielle: "I mean, he wouldn't lie, right?"


Esther: "He's not one of us. Of course he'll lie."
Danielle: "So Hazel isn't the Mole? But in the last mission she basically threw out 10 points in front of my face. And before that she lost 20 points."
Esther: "I don't know. Maybe we can continue splitting. I'll go find him."

***


Esther: "Joseph Phine."
Joseph: "Huh? Who's that?"


Joseph: "Am I hearing things?"


Esther: "No, you silly fool. It's me. I have something very important to ask."


Esther: "Are you the Mole?"


Joseph: "No, don't be silly."


Esther: "Then who is?"


Joseph: "Well...about that..."


Joseph: "Why should I tell you?"


Esther: "To prove that you're not the Mole. If you say you're not the Mole, then you must have a candidate ni mind. Is it me?"


Joseph: "No. It's Sylvester."


Esther: "Oh?"


Esther: "I see. Nice having a chat with you...not. I could associate with better."


Danielle: "How did it go?"
Esther: "Tell you later."


Sebastian: "Why did you tell Esther you suspect Sylvester?"
Joseph: "Just part of the game."


Danielle: "Sylvester? You told me you were suspecting Hazel."
Joseph: "Were you there the whole time? Well, yes. They're both my suspects."


Joseph: "If she wants to play this psychological game, then I'll oblige. I didn't exactly lie. Everyone here is a suspect."


Esther: "Sylvester? Do you expect me to believe you? I think he was going to say Hazel but then she walked past. But he lied so effortlessly. Looks like I need another way to sound him out."

***
Day 30

Let's jump straight to the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole currently employed?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: What did the Mole wear before Mission 7?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear


Q4: What did the Mole wear in Mission 7?
A: Everyday wear
B: Athletic wear


Q5: In Mission 7, how many rocks were in the bag when the Mole took over?
A: 10
B: 8
C: 7
D: 6
E: 4

Q6: How many rocks did the Mole take out in Mission 7?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q7: In Mission 7, in what position was the Mole?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th


Q8: In Mission 7, who was directly after the Mole?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Danielle Florian
C: Hazel Jessicarnation
D: Esther Chance
E: Sylvester Lindon
F: Angel Stewart
G: Nobody


Q9: Where was the Mole waiting in Mission 7?
A: Castle
B: Movie Studio
C: Cherry Tree
D: Port
E: Subway Station
F: Country Club
G: None of the above

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Esther Chance
C: Danielle Florian
D: Hazel Jessicarnation
E: Sylvester Lindon
F: Joseph Phine
G: Angel Stewart
***


"Now, another execution ceremony. Who will be out this time?"


"Joseph Phine."



























































































































































































































"Safe."


"Sylvester Lindon."






























































































































































































"Safe."


"Angel Stewart."
Angel: "Please, let it not be me..."
























































































































































































































"Unfortunately, you are executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Angel: "How?"


Angel: "I...I worked so hard! I made sure to play it safe! I did everything right!"


Angel: "It must be retribution."

Angel: "I really hoped to win, like Charlie Ray, or Chris, or Ella Marie."


Joseph: "Well, Angel is finally executed."
Sylvester: "Finally. Third time's the charm."
Hazel: "Such a shame."


Angel: "I'm sorry, Dani. For what I did to you."
Joseph: "I can't believe it. Is Angel really the Mole?"
Sebastian: "All those who put Angel down, raise their hands."
Sylvester: "Nobody? Or I bet nobody wants to admit it."


Angel: "Good luck everyone and bless you."
"Thank you Angel for joining the Smole. We hope to see you again. Everyone else, adjourned."


Sylvester: "Wait, what?"
Danielle: "Is she not the Mole?"
Sebastian: "Are we not told who the Mole is when they are executed?"


Joseph: "Clearly, judging by everyone's reaction, all of you suspected Angel."
Esther: "You suspected 'Sylvester'."
Sylvester: "Say what now?"
Joseph: "She's lying."


Danielle: "I really don't know if we're right or wrong. Ugh, I hate this feeling."
Danielle: "For all we know, perhaps two of us didn't put down Angel's name so we're horribly wrong."


Joseph: "I really, really hope that she was the Mole."
Sylvester: "So you didn't put her down. Esther, did you?"
Esther: "Yes, I put Angel...why am I telling you?"


Hazel: "I was closest to her and now she's gone. And now all the others care about is whether she's the Mole and whether they're right?"


The oldest contestant has been executed! Is she really the Mole? If so, who is the Mole's Accomplice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!