Wednesday 10 May 2017

30.16-Samba with the Mole


In the last episode, the final 6 were split into liars and lie detectors. There were 2 rounds. In the first round, each lie detector had to determine whether each liar's story was true or not. Only Esther correctly pointed out that Joseph was lying, whereas Sylvester and Sebastian thought Danielle and Hazel respectively were telling the truth. Only 10/30 points were earned. In the second round, Sylvester, Esther and Sebastian had to come together and decide on whether the others were lying about their identity. They decided that Joseph was lying about not being the Mole, while Hazel and Danielle were lying about being the Mole. Are they right? Can they add 40 points to make the pot more than just 340/1000 points? Is Joseph really the Mole?

***
Day 33


Hazel: "If I can't make friends here then I'll just have to play to win. And to do that, I think I have to become more suspicious, unfortunately. I hope I succeeded though."


Esther: "Sebastian again..."


Esther: "I'm tired of cleaning up his s*** for him."


Hazel: "Is that...hair? Eww..."

***


Sebastian: "What's up with the emergency meeting? It's killing my mojo."


Joseph: "We've been here for 5 minutes. Yawn. I don't think he's coming."
Sylvester: "Is someone talking about me?"


Joseph: "Where were you?"
Sylvester: "I was confessing my thoughts to the camera. Anyway, I called you all here to discuss an important matter."


Sylvester: "The ladies have all the exemptions. That means one of us is going home for sure. So we need to play it strategically. We should all pick a different suspect."


Sebastian: "My thoughts exactly."
Joseph: "Wait, that sounds dangerous. Two of us at least will be wrong. Isn't this pushing us to our deaths at this juncture, with half the group exempt?"


Joseph: "I don't think that's wise."


Sebastian: "Someone has to sacrifice hi mself for the group. I am picking Hazel. She has been acting weirdly after Angel was executed."


Sylvester: "So he'll pick Hazel, I'll pick Dani and you go all out on Esther."


Joseph: "You want me to put Esther? I'm going to have to say no."


Joseph: "Did you ever consider my thoughts? Sylvester, you've always been in charge, but you never asked for our opinions. You're not a true leader if you don't listen to others."


Sebastian: "Clearly you don't suspect Esther. How about you and Sylvester switch suspects?"


Sylvester: "I don't know about that..."


Joseph: "See? You're scared of going home too."


Sebastian: "Pussy. Meow, meow. Hey, I am talking to you."


Sebastian: "We have to work together and be daring. We will pick one of the misses and madams. This is the only sure way to eliminate suspects."


Sebastian: "Unless you think it is one of us."


Joseph: "No, hear me out. I just think we shouldn't be risking it."


Joseph: "This is kamikaze. It's guaranteed to kill one of us."


Sylvester: "Fine, what about Sebastian focuses on Hazel while we split half Dani and half Esther?"


Sebastian: "Just say yes."
Joseph: "I don't know...fine. We'll do it that way."

***
Day 34


Esther: "Ugh, someone broke it."


Esther: "I came here to relax, not to wait on others like a maid. Why am I the only one suffering?"

***


Joseph: "I'm glad there's a pool this season."





Danielle: "Nice."


Danielle: "Perfect 10."


Joseph: "Dani, I was hoping to find you here. I want to re-align, and...well, I don't quite think you're it any more."


Danielle: "Hold up there. 'Any more'? You suspected me?"
Joseph: "I suspected everyone."


Joseph: "One of the guys could be the Mole. I think we will do great together. How about it, considering we went on a date."
Danielle: "It was a date. Just one date."


Danielle: "I'm going to have to stop you there. You may not think I'm the Mole now, but I never suspected you before, so it could be you now. And Esther wouldn't approve of it. She'll kill me if she found out. She nearly found out about Michelle."


Esther: "Ew!"


Esther: "Did that come from Sebastian's beard?"


Esther: "That's it."


Esther: "I had enough."


Esther: "I am not dealing with this stinky rubbish any more."


Esther: "All I just wanted was to live in riches, at least for the duration of filming. Is that so much to ask?"


Esther: "I'm not the maid. If they don't appreciate me, then they'll get a dirty house. I'm done with this."

***


Sebastian: "Time to learn more about Hazel."


Sebastian: "Hazel, how about we play a little game?"
Hazel: "That's sudden. Is there a catch?"


Sebastian: "No catch."
Hazel: "Then sure."


Sebastian: "Okay, there is one catch..."


Sebastian: "This."


Hazel: "Huh? Oh I get it."


Hazel: "I didn't get it at first. But then it hit me."


Hazel: "Ow!"


Hazel: "Where did it go?"


Hazel: "I'm blind!"


Sebastian: "This is so funny."


Hazel: "Oh, there it is."


Hazel: "My eye..."


Sebastian: "Hazel, are you the Mole?"
Hazel: "You said there wasn't a catch. You liar."


Sebastian: "Hey, I am not done. How dare you walk away like that."

***
Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole have a coalition with Michelle Brack?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: Did the Mole "suspect" Angel Stewart?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: In Mission 8, what was the Mole's role?
A: Liar
B: Detector

Q5: In Mission 8, which car did the Mole take?
A: Green
B: Blue
Q6: In Mission 8, was the Mole seated in front or behind while in the car?
A: In front
B: Behind

Q7: Did the Mole lie in Mission 8?
A: Yes
B: No
Q8: Who did the Mole question in Mission 8?
A: Hazel Jessicarnation
B: Joseph Phine
C: Danielle Florian
D: The Mole is a liar

Q9: In Mission 8, in Round 1, did the Mole say his/her liar was telling the truth or lying?
A: Telling the truth
B: Lying
C: The Mole is a liar
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Esther Chance
C: Danielle Florian
D: Hazel Jessicarnation
E: Sylvester Lindon
F: Joseph Phine


Joseph: "Sylvester tried to get rid of Angel twice and failed, then all of a sudden she's executed. I believe that there's still someone who isn't entirely truthful and didn't put Angel down. That means that the Mole is still in the game. The quiz proves it too. It asks for the Mole rather than his accomplice. I have two suspects on my mind now. Both of them started Operation Execute Angel. One of us is going home tonight. If it's me, Sebastian knows he's on the right track. If he's out, then I know who it is."

***


"Tonight, six will become five. Angel is not around any more, but the question is whether she was the Mole or an innocent player."


"Tonight, one of the men will leave. But who?"
Danielle: "I'm curious too."


"Joseph Phine."
Joseph: "It better not be me."


































































































































































































"Sylvester Lindon,"


"Sebastian Aalend, one of you will have to say your goodbyes tonight."


"Sylvester Lindon."


















































































































































































































































































































































































































"Sebastian Aalend, want a confirmation?"
Sebastian: "Don't say anything. Maybe this is a cruel twist."

























































































































































Sebastian: "Unfortunately, Sebastian Aalend, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Hazel: "Haha, one of your friends is gone."
Sylvester: "His departure is sad but useful."
Esther: "Glad he's gone. Less mess to deal with."


Joseph: "Can we be sure he did exactly as we told though?"
Sylvester: "I trust Sebastian."
Hazel: "You used him? How cruel."


Sebastian: "So is she not the Mole?"


Sebastian: "Psst, guys, I did exactly as told. Use it wisely."


Sebastian: "Adieu, my comrades. It seems that my time is over. I was just the unlucky one who was eliminated in the midst of chaos as everybody scrambles to find the new Mole. It is inevitable, but don't miss me."


"Thank you Sebastian for joining. We hope to see you soon."

***


Danielle: "Sylvester, I've been meaning to ask you on a date for my article."


Danielle: "I was going to last week but after Angel tried to murder me I was too scared to."


Sylvester: "I thought you'd never ask."


Sylvester: "Say no more. I agree."


Danielle: "Looking forward to this Smole date."


Sylvester: "I hope you're not the Mole though. I don't dance with the devil."


Danielle: "Look into my eyes."


Danielle: "You are going to samba with the Mole."
Sylvester: "You're funny, you know that?"
Danielle: "Hm hm, I've been known for that."


Sylvester: "I have a condition. No Smole talk."
Danielle: "But..."
Sylvester: "You don't talk terms with me. I'll handle the date, but I'll only go on a date with you if you agree not to bring up the game."
Danielle: "...Fine."

Sebastian the upcoming artist has left the scene! Is Hazel not the Mole? Or is there more that he's not letting on? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!