Friday 16 May 2014

10.05-Trying not to raise the rating

Welcome to the Smole, Season 10! Previously the 7 contestants went to play a game of golf. Everybody but Charlie managed to get at least a par, thus earning the team 240/280, or 355/480 points. Tom scored an eagle and thus earned an exemption. However Christopher was executed thereafter. Could he be the Mole? If not, who is it?

***


Imogen: “I love this room. It’s so relaxing and clears my mind…”
 
Imogen: “Except for that annoying plate over there! Ah, I’m feeling irritated and stressed again!”













Imogen: “I have to succeed. All of them are watching me, waiting to see my success…or my failure. I know there’s a bunch of them out there who can’t wait for me to fall! They’re watching me, I know it. That’s why I have to win this and prove them wrong! I have too much at stake to lose it all!”


Charlie: “Oof!”
 
Helen: “Charlie! Are you okay?”
Charlie: “Yeap, I’m fine. Thanks for the concern though. I’m getting too old. I’m losing my balance.”
Helen: “Let’s take a seat there.”

 
Helen: The other contestants are rubbish. I value you, Charlie, and I think we are the only two deserving to win.”
Charlie: “Oh that’s nice, but flattery won’t get you far…sigh.”
Helen: “A penny for your thoughts?”
Charlie: “No, it’s just that I’m suddenly reminded of my wife.”














Charlie: “I miss you Maddie. You were the one that gave me hope and made my heart beat at the old age of 40. Yet 25 years later you divorced me? What’s going on? I wish she told me the reason for it. I suspect it’s something to do with the pool boy Finnegan Sawyer or something. Maybe she’ll come to terms that he’s way too young for her. No wait what am I saying? Maddie will never be unfaithful to me! Maybe it’s something to do with me.”

***

 
Amy: “Oh I look gorgeous! I can be Victoria’s Next Top Model!”

 
?: “Like real.”
Amy: “Who’s there?”





Amy: “Oh it’s you. Knock next time, please.”
 
Imogen: “Honestly do you think you’re all that pretty? You look awful! You’re blinding! And look at that hideous face of yours! You need to go under the knife 50 times before you’ll look anything near decent!”
 
Amy: “How dare you! You aren’t looking any better!”
Imogen: “At least I can pull off simplicity while still looking good, unlike you. You try to be fancy but it’s all just a flop! A flop, you hear me? You fail!”

 
Amy: “I don’t want to hear any more of it, Imogen Pelly!”
 

Imogen: “I detest your artistic sense! You should be out next!”
Amy: “Stop it! I want to cry!”
Imogen: “Crybaby!”













Amy: “Why are all celebrities such snobs? Just because they’re famous doesn't mean they can treat the rest of us like dirt! I seriously think Imogen’s cracked though. She’s been acting funny ever since she joined.”


Guillermo: “Oh my gosh Tom! Can you be more modest?”
Helen: “Exactly! You deserve to be peed on! Speaking of which, I need to go pee.”
Tom: “Come back here, you tramp!”

 

Tom: “And you! At least I’ve got the guts to show it all on national TV! You’re just a coward! You yellow chicken!:
Guillermo: “What? I’m trying to not raise the rating of this show!”
Tom: “Or is it because yours is too short that it can’t even be seen?”
Guillermo: “You’re disgusting.”

***

Amy: “Ooh la la! Perfect model for me to paint! Stay there, Charlie Ray!”

Imogen: “Ugh. Why am I the one cleaning the dishes?”
Tom: “Don’t then, babe. Say, why not we form a coalition? We’re the 2 celebrities, so it’s right that we win this.”
Imogen: “Can I trust you?”
Tom: “Can I trust you?”
Imogen: “What? Why, of course! How can you not?”
Tom: “That’s my answer to you.”
 
Imogen: “Should I join? It makes perfect sense for me to, and we’re both good, but what if he’s the Mole and out to trick me or just kick me away when he’s done with me? I’ll be killing myself like that!”


***

“Welcome to your next mission. You guys will be doing a mini version of the Amazing Race, so pair yourselves up!”
Imogen & Tom
Helen & Charlie
Amy & Guillermo


“Now, here’s your first clue: Go to the place where all life ends. Before you do though, do note that for every task accomplished, 10 points are added. Another 20 points are added for those who make it to the end before the day ends. In total, this is worth 90 points. Also, the first team to get to the pit stop wins an exemption for the pair!”




The clue doesn’t trump them, since they all figured out the clue referred to the cemetery. There, they meet a detour. The first task is for the team to mourn 3 tombstones. As long as all 3 are real dead Sims, the team would have successfully completed the detour and will be given the next clue. If not, they are given 2 more chances before proceeding on. The other task is to explore the catacombs and search for the clue.


Charlie: “Which task do you want to do?”
Helen: “The mourning one. I have a thing with ghosts, so this is easy!”
Charlie: “You sure? So, which one should we mourn first?”

 
Guillermo: “Amy, it’s disrespectful to trample over dead bodies.”
Amy: “Who cares? It’s a mission. Plus, they may not be real.”

Guillermo: “I say we do the first task!”

 
Imogen: “I don’t feel like going in there…”
Tom: “Don’t be such a sissy. If you want to do this, listen to me!”
Imogen: “Wow, he’s so manly…”


Guillermo: “They’re going to that one next.”
Amy: “Let’s not try to be so obvious and mourn some other one first.”













Guillermo: “Our plan was to follow Helen and Charlie. Helen’s such a dark figure and has been rumoured to have dealings with the underworld, so following her would seem like the best option.”


Helen: “Oh, dear spirits, please be the one! Okay, we’re done. I’m sure the 3 are picked are right.”


Helen: “Oh gosh we’re wrong! This is impossible!”












Charlie: “I fully trusted Helen for the detour, but she disappointed me. Either it’s all a sham and she knows nothing about ghosts or she’s sabotaging and being the Mole. How could she otherwise not get all 3 correct?”


Helen: “This has got to be one.”
Charlie: “Are you sure?”
Helen: “Yes. I failed earlier because of interferences.”


Guillermo: “I believe this was the one they mourned.”
 
Guillermo: “We’re wrong! 2 ore tries!”


***

Tom: “That stupid skeleton burnt me. Well, at least I got the clue. Now where’s that w***e  Imogen?”


Amy: “Haha! Tom is hideous!”
Tom: “Shut it, s**t.”




Charlie: “We’re still wrong!”
Helen: “Impossible! I think Amy and Guillermo are interfering!”
Charlie: “Just admit you’re a liar.”
Helen: “I am NOT a liar! Just watch!”

 
Imogen: “I blame you Tom, for causing me to end up like this. On national television! My face is thrown down the drain!”
Tom: “Stop yapping. Consider it charity. We’ve at least got the clue unlike those suckers! Apparently we’re supposed to go the land of festivals.”
Imogen: “What? Is that overseas?”
Tom: “No you idiot, it must be the park! That’s where all festivals are held!”



Tom and Imogen are currently in the lead.


Guillermo: “We’re still wrong.”


Amy: “I hope this is one.”
Charlie: “You know, we should just do these 3 tombstones.”
Helen: “I’ll let you take the lead so as to placate you.”

 
Charlie: “Darn, we’re wrong!”
Helen: “We’ve got the clue now, though. Where is the land of festivals?”
Charlie: “It must be the park or something.”

***


Imogen: “Hey, there’s something scribed on the bottom surface of the fountain!”
Tom: “I can see that, fool!”
Imogen: “I’m just saying. Apparently this is a road block. Only one can try to conquer the rodeo bull.”
Tom: “I’ll do it because you’re too scared to do it.”

***



Guillermo: “We’re wrong again.”
Amy: “At least we’ve got the clue.”


***


Charlie and Helen are currently 2nd.
 
Tom: “On second thought, let me grab a snack first.”


Amy and Guillermo are currently last.


Guillermo: “Look, I’m sorry if I disturbed your rest, but please don’t haunt me!”


 
Charlie: “I’ve done this before. I’m not going to let Helen ruin this for me again.”


 
Imogen: “So that’s where you went! To grab a cone! Seriously? You’ve let Charlie take the lead!”
Tom: “That old man can’t do anything right. Relax.”



Guillermo: “So you want to handle this?”
Amy: “It’ll be fun!”


***



Charlie: “I did it! Something stuck onto the bull says to head to the fishing spot that leads to a waterfall!”


Tom: “My turn.”


























Tom: “Woah!”
Imogen: “You’re such a loser. You lost to an old man.”
Tom: “You try it!”

***



Charlie: “Christopher? What are you doing here?”
Christopher: “Fishing. Also, I’m your host for this mission. You guys have incurred a 30 minute penalty for not completing the first task successfully, so you cannot check in. In the meantime, do you want to fish with me?”
Helen: “Nah.”
Charlie: “I’m tired. We’ll just wait.”

***


















Amy: “Whee! Come on bull! Give it your all!”


Guillermo: “I’m worried for your safety, Amy. Get down if you can’t do it.”
Amy:  “My name’s Bull, remember? I’ll win this! I’ll cling on like it’s the end of the world! As long as I can get the money!”


Amy: “See? Told you I’ll get the hang of it.”

***


Christopher: “Now you can check in. Congratulations, you are the first team and you earn an exemption!”
Charlie: “We did it, Helen!”

***


 
Guillermo: “Christopher?”
Christopher: “You’ve earned a 30 minute penalty for not completing the first task successfully. While waiting, want to fish?”
 
Amy: “Sure, why not?”

***


Tom: “I will not lose to an old man and a woman! Bring it on, you stupid bull!”


Tom: “Wait, when did you change?”
Imogen: “You took so long I went home to shower and change first.”
Tom: “Grr..”



Tom: “But at last, I have subdued thee! Let’s go!”

***

Which team will be the next to check in?








































































































 
“Congratulations, you are the 2nd team to arrive and check in!”


***







Tom: “Christopher?”
Christopher: “I’m just here to say: I’m sorry but you are the last team to arrive. Now go home and take the quiz.”
Imogen: “No! How could I fail? I hate you, Tom!”
Tom: “Taking a little hit isn’t anything if it’s to get to the destination!”
Imogen: “I’ve never failed in my life! Now they’re all laughing at me!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!