Friday 30 May 2014

10.08-Why is it always the one with the hat fighting with the old man?



Tom: “I honestly can’t stand Imogen anymore! She’s screwed up for a celebrity. She’s cuckoo, I tell you! I don’t know why I went berserk with her and chose to form a coalition with her! Then again, coalitions do have its benefits. I've got to teach that princess a lesson on failure. She needs to leave, for the sanity of everyone remaining.”





Imogen: “G.I. Joe? Boring.  So action packed. It makes me high-strung.”

***


Amy: “I love the vivid colours of my painting.”
Tom: “It’s blinding, gal.”
Amy: “Shut up. You know nothing about art.”

Charlie: “I love you, you love me…”

Amy: “Wow, you rock Charlie! You have such a great voice!”
Charlie: “Aw shucks. I was a vocal legend back in my time.”
Amy: “Everyone’s a celebrity here.”



Tom: “Well, I can play better too. You know, we all have an artistic vibe in us. Why not we form a secret coalition?”
Charlie: “Don’t you have one with Imogen?”
Tom: “I hate her. She’s annoying. At least you guys are better. Amy is bold and from Twinbrook too while Charlie is a great singer and wise. I’m sure we’ll work things out.”
Amy: “It’s a deal!”

***

Quiz time. Charlie and Tom use their exemption.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Has the Mole used his/her exemption yet?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not earn an exemption

Q3: Before Mission 4, where was the Mole seated?
A: 3-seater
B: 1-seater
C: The Mole was executed

Q4: In Mission 4, where did the Mole go?
A: Nowhere
B: A resort
C: An empty plot
D: An Art Gallery
E: The Mole was executed
Q5: In Mission 4, what did the Mole take?
A: Tiki Statue
B: Statue of Liberty
C: Spiral statue
D: Carved boulder
E: Waterfall
F: The Mole was executed

Q6: In Mission 4, how much money was the Mole’s photo worth?
A: 0
B: 1
C: The Mole was executed

Q7: In Mission 4, in which order was the Mole’s photo shown before the voting?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole was executed

Q8: In Mission 4, did the Mole comment on any of the photos?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 4, what kind of comments was given to Tom’s photo by the Mole?
A: Good
B: Bad
C: None

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Christopher Steel
B: Amy Bull
C: Tom Wordy
D: Imogen Pelly
E: Charlie Ray Buckshot
F: Helen Hall
G: Guillermo Ichtaca
H: Matteo Torres


***


Guillermo: “Sorry I’m late guys.”
“For that Guillermo, I think you should go up first to find out your results.”













































































Guillermo: “Well, all right.”

































































































Guillermo: “Oh I can’t look.”













































































































































“Sorry Guillermo, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and head to the other side.”


***


Charlie: “Hello there Guillermo. Let’s proceed to the interview, shall we? How do you feel about leaving as 5th? Bliss? Sorrow?”
Guillermo: “Not bliss, that’s for sure. I kind of saw it coming.”

Charlie: “Do you have any idea why you’re out?”
Guillermo: “I don’t know. Maybe I should have used my exemption. When 2 of you used it, it increased the chances of me going home. Also I chose the majority mostly and was careless by putting A for the first question when it was only the females that could be likely.”
Charlie: “I see. I use the majority tactic too. I hope I’m not out next.”





Charlie: “What was your sweetest moment here? Like when you had your first child or something, except in this house.”
Guillermo: “I don’t know. Getting that exemption? But that’s bittersweet.”


Charlie: “Thank you for joining us Guillermo.”

***
Imogen: “I need to speak to you Tom.”
Amy: “I wonder where they’re going…”


Imogen: “I feel insecure despite being in your coalition. I have a feeling you betrayed me!”
Tom: “What?”


Tom: “I love your feistiness and unpredictability, but I prefer girls who behave themselves. And if you want to know the truth, I’ll give it to you!”


Imogen: “I knew it! How could you?”
Amy: “Do you think we were too harsh?”
Tom: “She deserves it.”

***

Charlie: “You did what? How could you just break it up like that? It’s no longer a secret now! Gee, thanks a lot, blockhead. I guess being in too many movies didn’t help you, huh?”
Tom: “How dare you not know who I am! I’m employed in music, not acting, you bimbo!”
Charlie: “Ugh. Why is it always the one with the hat fighting with the old man? Forget it. If we’re in a coalition, we have to work together.”



Charlie: “I think Tom played a bad move. It was too impulsive. Who knows what Imogen might do? She probably knows that Amy and Tom are in a coalition, and I may be dragged into it. That’s not the smartest move there.”

***

Amy: “Hey Imogen…”

Imogen: “Ugh, go away! You’re like a ghost! You stole Tom from me already! What more do you want?”
Amy: “Firstly, he already has a girlfriend. Secondly, I did nothing of that sort! You’re just imagining things.”


Imogen: “Me? Imagining things? Are you suggesting I’m hallucinating? That I’m crazy?”
Amy: “You said that yourself.”
Imogen: “So you do! Ha, crazy? Me? Please, you’re the crazy one! You cradle-snatcher!  Scram!”
Amy: “Fine! Be like that!”













































???: “Imogen…”
Imogen: “I said leave!”
???: “I’m not Amy.”
Imogen: “Then who are you? Are you that voice in my head again? Ugh, go away! I will win this, need you not worry! Stop pressuring me to succeed!”
???: “Turn around.”
Imogen: “I see nobody…Hey, what’s that?”




















































Mysterious Mr. Gnome: “Hello there, Imogen.”
Imogen: “So you’re the one talking to me? A gnome? Amy was right! I’m imagining things! I cracked! Ha! I cracked! I’ve gone cuckoo! Hey everyone! Imogen has finally gone mad! Are you all happy now? All those people now get what they want!”

Mysterious Mr. Gnome: “You mad lady? All I wanted was a little chat and to give you some advice.”
Imogen: “I don’t need your advice.”
Mysterious Mr. Gnome: “You will regret it.”
Imogen: “Who are you anyway?”
Mysterious Mr. Gnome: “Do you not remember? You found me in the catacombs!”
Imogen: “Okay, this is creepy. I’m talking to a gnome!  I’m really leaving. I need a nap.”

***


And Guillermo goes? Could he be the Mole? Who will be going next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!