Thursday 15 May 2014

10.03-I broke the club

And we’re back on the Smole! Previously, 9 premade Sims joined the Smole and got to know the other contestants for a short while before doing their first mission, which was a quiz on previous seasons. 115/200 points were added and Imogen proved to be the best, earning the exemption. Christopher also found a secret exemption by luck, and Matteo was eliminated first. Who’s next?

***



Guillermo: “See? My alarm only just rang. Why are we up so early?”
“Because it’s time for your next mission! You will be heading to the golf course to play golf. As long as you are able to get a par on that par 4 hole, you will earn 40 points for the team, so this is worth 280 points. Anyone who earns a birdie and above is eligible for an exemption. The one who completes it in the lowest number of strokes wins. In the event of a tie, the better player wins.”


This is the golf course.


Guillermo: “So, you live in a fancy mansion, eh?”
Tom: “Much better than this shack! I can’t believe we’re downgraded to this!”
Guillermo: “You’re sharing your mansion with others too.”
Tom: “That’s not my point! At least I know them! Boy do I miss Sugar…”
Guillermo: “Stop putting on a black face. Your face looks like it’s going to rain. So gloomy.”
Imogen: “You say that you don’t brush your teeth sometimes? Yuck.”
Christopher: “If you’re out in the wilderness, then yes.”




First up, Charlie Ray Buckshot.
Charlie: “I’ve played golf before. Shouldn’t be a problem.”

Chris: “Great!”


Amy: “And he says he’s done this before. He’s the only one that landed the ball in the water!He’s also probably the only one to not get a par! He should learn from me and watch as I do it. Bull style.”


Charlie: “Much better, though it still landed in the rough..”
 
Charlie: “Come on! A chip in!”

Charlie: “Aw…so close. Now I’ve got the chip in.”
Charlie-5 strokes, bogey.

***


Guillermo: “Wait, where did the ball go? Oh. Hee.”
 
Guillermo: “At least it doesn’t count as one stroke.”


 
Guillermo: “Come on…yeah!”
Guillermo-3 strokes, birdie.

***


Helen: “Haii-yaaa!”

***


Helen: “Well this is pathetic. I’m probably the only one to land in the bunker! I’ve got to use more strength now.”


 
Helen: “Oh this is depressing. How did I end up in yet another bunker?”  

Helen: “What? Out of bounds? Golf is so not my cup of tea.”

Helen: “Yay, chip in!”
Helen-4 strokes, par.

 ***

Christopher: “Oh, it’s still here. Here’s another go!”

Christopher: “Good shot, my mate!”


Christopher: “Yes, another chip in!”
Christopher-3 strokes, birdie.

***


Imogen: “Come on Imogen. Use all your strength. You’ve got to win this. Everybody’s counting on you to…”
 

Imogen: “Oh great! I broke the club! Can I have another one?”


 

Imogen: “Don’t use so much strength this time.”

Imogen: “Oh no, a bunker! I’m going to lose!”
 
Imogen: “Not bad! A chip-in! It may be a blessing in disguise!”
Iogen-3 strokes, birdie.


Christopher’s quietly reading his journal while Guillermo naps.

***


Amy: “Oh my gosh Amy! That was terrible! An out-of-bounds shot!”


 
Amy: “Now I’m in the bunker. Sigh.”
 
Amy: “Oh yeah! This spot is excellent for chip-ins!”
Amy-4 strokes, par.


***
Last but not least, Tom Wordy.

Tom: “This is a great spot to get a chip-in…yes! Booyeah! Take that, suckers!”
Tom-2 strokes, eagle. Tom wins the exemption. 240/280 points are added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!