Saturday 12 July 2014

11.06-Elephant



Lora: “We didn’t win, but oh well. We still have that fighting spirit!”

Rick: “Isaiah was being so unfair! He obviously voted for The Arts as that was his group and Pris was inside! I demand a revote!”
VIckness: “It’s all your fault dumb Ellie!”
Ellie: “What?”
Vickness: “You ruined our chances of winning. It’s like you running my purple lipstick! Outrageous!”
Ellie: “I’m sorry…”
Vickness: “Don’t try to act pitiful! I hope you’re out next, Elephant!”
Ellie: “Don’t call me that…”
Vickness: “Elephant, Elephant!”


Ellie: “I was hurt when Vickness suddenly accused me of causing the team to lose. Even worse, she called me elephant! That brings back so many painful memories. I was called that when I was younger because I was fat. I feel depressed again. I think it’s another mood swing.”

***


Jonathan: “Hey Hax.”
Young: “What is it?”
Jonathan: “We were wondering if you wanted to form a secret coalition. You know, just us guys.”
Rick: “We’re severely outnumbered and can’t turn against each other now.”
Young: “Alright. As long as you don’t fight.”


Young: “How many coalitions am I in now? 3? It’s not my fault though. I never initiated any of them. I guess I’m that popular. I guess it helps with more ideas on the table though.”


Pris: “I’m willing to bet the Mole is in the minority. So it must be either Hax, Jonnie or Rick! I wonder who I should pick…it doesn’t matter anyway. I’m safe!”

 ***

Quiz time. Pris and Shanice use their exemption.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole dye his/her hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 3, was the Mole a representative?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: In Mission 3, did the Mole represent the team before or after songs were revealed?
A: Before
B: After
C: The Mole was not a representative
Q5: In Mission 3, which song did the Mole’s team pick?
A: Need you now
B: I’m Yours
C: Wake me up inside
D: Lemon Tree
Q6: In Mission 3, where did the Mole go to?
A: Park
B: Community Gardens
C: Home
D: Salon
Q7: In Mission 3, in which order was the Mole’s video shown?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
Q8: Has the Mole earned an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: Has the Mole used his/her exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole has not earned an exemption
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Young Hax
B: Dominica Kaliton
C: Rick Kenton
D: Jonathan Chauver
E: Prissy Chrissy
F: Ellie Phante
G: Vickness Shapiro
H: Shanice Whalen
I: Lora Alsee
J: Dory Neo


 ***

“You guys have earned 160/160 points, or 340/420 points. Also, there is yet another tie.”

“Vickness Shapiro.”
Vickness: “VickNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS in the house!”

“Please use the staircase to your left.”

“Jonathan Chauver.”
Jonathan: “Third time in a row!”

“Please use the staircase on your right.”
Jonathan: “Again.”

“Rick Kenton.”

“Please use the staircase to your left.”

“Lora Alsee.”
Lora: “So exciting!”

“Please use the staircase to your right.”

“Dory Neo.”

“Please use the stairs to your left.”

“Ellie Phante. I hope you haven’t forgotten about your exemption.”

“Please use the staircase to your right.”









































































Left: Unsafe. Right: Safe


“Let’s see who will be going home tonight!”

Dory: “Ooh, green all over…”
“That means that unfortunately Vickness, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and head outside.”

Vickness: “Bummer.”

“How does it feel being executed?”
Vickness: “Terrible. I had expected to last longer. I mean, what fun is it if VickNNNNNNNNEEEEESSS isn’t in the house?”
“What do you think your fatal flaw was?”
Vickness: “It’s probably choosing those I didn’t really like…who happen to be my groupmates. I thought they were suspicious enough to be the Mole.”
“What do you think the winning strategy will be?”
Vickness: “With this exemption twist, I’m surprised nobody has done this yet: Form a coalition with everyone except the one you want out. Ensure they all get exemptions and not use it. When everyone has it, use it all at once. It’s very likely your target will be eliminated.”



“I see. Thank you for your time Vickness and thanks for joining.”
Vickness: “VickNNNNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSS signing out!”

***


Prissy: “I have so much more fashion sense than you, please.”
Ellie: “I wish this was cooked better.”
Prissy: “EEEEKKK! What’s that…rat doing in here? Grrr..Shanice!”


Vickness is the next to go? Who will follow after her? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!