Wednesday 6 September 2017

34.08-For my sanity


In the last mission, the contestants had to find out which of the nine items present belonged to which contestant. In the end, they couldn't figure out Kairel's, Maggie's and Lewis's items so 120/180 points were earned, making the pot 200/380 points for now, until Felix is proven to be the Mole. Speaking of Moles, both are still in the game, but is one any wiser than the other after four missions? Or will an innocent victim fall prey yet again?

***


Felix: "Dear journal, it's been 1924 days since Abby's departure. I still can't bear the thought of her not being around any more. I miss her by my side so much. I miss the way she holds my hands, the way her lips curl up when she smiles..."


Janice: "Ugh I can't stand this any more."


Janice: "Look here you lovesick lad."


Janice: "Your wife is dead. Boo hoo. Grow up."


Felix: "What?"
Janice: "Moping isn't bringing that god**** woman back. Unless you're into necrophilia and want a zombie, I suggest you pick yourself together or pack your bags."


Felix: "I can make my own choices."
Janice: "Oh what a surprise! I thought you were going to just continue being a broken recorder and replay the same 'I love Abby' messages over and over again!"
Felix: "Hey! Abby is deserving of a high commendation."


Janice: "See this ear? See the hair over it? I can't hear your bull."


Felix: "You don't have to be so rude. How would you feel if you lost your lover?"
Janice: "I'd get over it by now. Life moves on. Kevin wouldn't want to see me cry over him every day. Maybe Abby is different. In that case, good riddance, since she's dragging you down. So you jolly well better wake up and start rebuilding your life, child. For my sanity and everyone else's."


Maggie: "Time to watch 'The Biggest Brain'."


Maggie: "Haha, what an idiot. He doesn't even know the principles of quantum mechanics?"


Maggie: "Boo! You suck! Get out of there! Go back to kindergarten and munch on your noodles!"


Maggie: "What should I have expected from anyone who's not me, anyway? I'm the smartest and I make sure of it. It's no wonder nobody is comparable to me."


Kairel: "Oh dear, I burnt it."


Kairel: "Well, no harm done, right? I'm sure nobody can tell these are burnt hot dogs."


Kairel: "Come get your brownies, everyone!"
Gladys: "I'm good."
Lewis: "Please don't make that cutesy voice. It makes me want to barf."


Lily: "I will support your endeavours, Kairel."
Kairel: "I knew I could count on you. Dig in!"


Lily: "This doesn't look like a brownie, but maybe it's a special recipe. Here goes..."


Lily: "Blech!"


Lily: "These aren't brownies, Kairel. You lied. Burnt food is unhealthy and can cause cancer. You should have just thrown this mistake away and created a new batch. This is so disappointing and embarrassing."


Kairel: "You know what they say about junk food? It's unhealthy too but we still have those fast food chains over there. Besides, it's crispy! Mmm...yummy for my tummy."

***


Janice: "There Gladys is."


Janice: "Gladys, I've been meaning to talk to you. You remember the latest mission? I'm sure you do unless you're a goldfish. I flipped through those laws and bills of yours and found a lot of clauses that help criminals and the underworld. What's up with that? I thought you were supposed to be the holy one."


Gladys: "I am afraid that we have a mistunderstanding."


Janice: "Oh? Enlighten me then, Miss Holier Than Thou."


Gladys: "As a politician, I have an obligation to take care of all my citizens. A politician can't choose who to serve. Wouldn't you agree, Ms. Ilien?"


Janice: "Bull."


Gladys: "I cannot help it if you think that way. Some mindsets are just too stubborn."


Janice: "I know there's something up your sleeve. I bet you're doing favours on both sides. Like maybe embezzlement."
Gladys: "What an excellent deduction, Ms. Ilien. No wonder you're in journalism."


Gladys: "If you think I am so corrupt as you insinuate, then please, by all means find evidence. They will only prove my innocence."


Janice: "Just you wait. I'll expose you and end your career or I'll quit my job."


Gabriel: "Catch!"
James: "What?"


James: "Get off me."
Gabriel: "Heh."


James: "Don't you dare try to pull a stunt on me like that again."
Gabriel: "Come on, it was fun."


Gabriel: "How about we spar some time?"
James: "I don't box."
Gabriel: "You don't need to. I'm just itching to spar."
"Time for the quiz."
James: "Look at the time. We have to go now."


James: "That Gabriel is annoying. He likes to disturb others and can't seem to keep still and silent for one second. He's also always in his own world. I don't know what's on his mind and I'm not interested either. As long as he's gone, I'll just bear with it."

***


Q1: Is the Mole a man or woman?
A: Man
B: Woman

Q2: What is the Mole's relationship status?
A: Single 
B: In a relationship
C: Married
D: Widowed
Q3: How heavy is the Mole?
A: 42kg
B: 51kg
C: 55kg
D: 57kg
E: 64kg
F: 66kg
G: 75kg
Q4: Which car was the Mole in in Mission 4?
A: Blue
B: Yellow
C: Pink

Q5: In which order did the Mole participate in Mission 4?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
Q6: In Mission 4, what type of flooring was the Mole's table on?
A: Grass
B: Brick
Q7: What was the Mole's item in Mission 4?
A: Soccer ball
B: Political books
C: Duck
D: Cologne
E: Mermaid statuette 
F: Gothic doll
G: Bowl
H: Laptop
I: Photo frame
Q8: What was initially on the Mole's table in Mission 4?
A: Soccer ball
B: Political books
C: Duck
D: Cologne
E: Mermaid statuette 
F: Gothic doll
G: Bowl
H: Laptop
I: Photo frame
Q9: At the end of Mission 4, what was on the Mole's table?
A: Soccer ball
B: Political books
C: Duck
D: Cologne
E: Mermaid statuette 
F: Gothic doll
G: Bowl
H: Laptop
I: Photo frame
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Gabriel Ruen
B: Kairel St. James
C: Felix Kuchappe
D: James Christian Sol
E: Lewis Stewart
F: Maggie Noodles
G: Lily Flowerina
H: Gladys Delmeer-Gomez
I: Janice Ilien

***



"Tonight, it is time for one more contestant to leave the house and the game permanently. Who will be the unlucky one?"




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































"More than half is relieved right now but there are still three more faces to show and one more victim to go."


























































































































































































"And the last one safe is..."
























































































































































"That means that Maggie Noodles, you have unfortunately been the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


"Maggie is a Mole. Congratulations. You have successfully removed one Mole from the game."
Janice: "Hmm...I had some suspicions but I thought she was too obvious."
Lewis: "I did suspect her. It's nice for confirmation but that means I now have to find a new one."


Kairel: "That was scary. I thought I was a goner."
Gladys: "I'm pleased that we have managed to exterminate one traitor."


James: "So it's you all along."
Maggie: "Just rubbish. There's no way I can be exposed."


Maggie: "Liars. You're all liars! I have the highest IQ, the highest intelligence, the most noodles! I made sure to be so conspicuous and obvious that nobody would seriously consider me."


Maggie: "There is no way the other Mole could have singled me out. None at all!"


Maggie: "This is just a prank. I am the best Mole. I will win the grand prize and buy all the noodles I can in the world."
James: "Just send this woman home already. She's crazy."


Maggie: "What did you say?"
Felix: "That wasn't me!"


Felix: "Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Please leave, Maggie."


Gabriel: "I guess the twist ends now. I'm so happy we found the Mole. Now we only have one Mole."
Janice: "You're such a simple-minded doofus. Do you realise that this is a disadvantage for us? We now only have one answer key to go by."
Lewis: "True, but we also have one less contestant who will actively sabotage. It'll work out."


Maggie: "Pfft. This is all just a sham. I have all the knowledge in my brain. I do IQ tests weekly. It's just a fluke that the other Mole found me. Mark my words; I will get revenge. Muahahaha."
"Thank you for joining, Maggie."

***






The crazy Maggie has been executed! One Mole down, one to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!