Saturday 12 November 2016

26.18-Only fools stay on

The contestants had to go on a reverse fishing trip by dropping fish at designated pit stops while racing to get to the airport within two hours and get that exemption for being the first. In the end, Elaine made it, at the expense of one fish. Lloyd came in second, not realising he didn't throw a fish into the ocean. Jasmine came in third and Lisette was last, but all made it within the time so 180/200 points were earned, making the pot 650/1240 points. They made it to the halfway mark, but is that all they are doomed to get?

***


Jasmine: "Was Elaine telling the truth? Is she really the Mole? Or is she just trying to kick me out at the final lap? If she is, she's being very cruel. I can't be the only one confused."


Jasmine: "Lisette, let me share with you something. I just have to tell you this, otherwise it would be very unfair."
Lisette: "Okay?"


Jasmine: "I heard that Elaine is the Mole. She admitted it to me."


Lisette: "That's it? I already knew that."


Jasmine: "You did? Well, then I must go find Elaine and ask her why her dearest sister-in-law was the last to find out about this announcement."
Lisette: "I hope she's not just putting up an act. I thought it was either her or Elaine but last mission she proved to me that she's not the Mole."


Jasmine: "Elaine Moseby, you have to answer me truthfully: Are you the Mole?"
Elaine: "Me? I'm not going to tell you that. That outburst the other day was purely because of stress of the game and my...past. Promise not to tell anybody?"
Jasmine: "My promise means nothing because the whole world already knows, dumbass."
Elaine: "Oh. True."
Jasmine: "Lisette told me she knew that you were the Mole long ago."
Elaine: "Oh...that's because I told her. To confuse her."
Jasmine: "You're not a very good liar or actor. But Lloyd has gotten me so far, so I'm not sure if I can trust you any more."

***


Lloyd: "I really missed you, Lisette."


Lisette: "The truth is, I missed you too."


Lloyd: "Your hand is still as soft as ever."


Lisette: "It's really hard to forget though."
Lloyd: "Then don't. Let us learn from it. Let this experience make us stronger, so that we may learn never to let petty outsiders tear us apart again."


Lisette: "I really can't resist, but...come over here."


Lisette: "I'll accept you if it's still proven that we have something between us."



Lisette: "..."
Lloyd: "..."




Lisette: "Catch me."
Lloyd: "I anticipated that."


Lisette: "Then I gladly return to your open arms."


Lloyd: "Really? You mean it? This makes me the happiest man ever. Now I can officially do something I've been dying to do."


Lisette: "Mm!"


Lisette: "I've always liked your spontaneity under the gentleman's clothing of yours."




Lloyd: "It's so glad to have you back. Here I made a song just for you."


Lisette: "Oh, how sweet."



Lloyd: "How do you like it?"



Lisette: "Totally love it."


Lisette: "I love it so much I can't close my mouth properly any more."


Lisette: "You can come back and cuddle with me in bed now."
Lloyd: "I'd love to, but now's not the time."
Lisette: "Shy are we?"
Lloyd: "It's not that, it's just that we have a Mole to catch and a game to win."

***


Time for the quiz.

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole married?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Which boat did the Mole sleep in before Mission 9?
A: Glamorous Glory
B: The Floating Fortress
C: House on a Boat

Q4: In Mission 9, which houseboat did the Mole take?
A: Glamorous Glory
B: The Floating Fortress
C: House on a Boat
D: Driftwood

Q5: In Mission 9, what was the Mole's position in the end?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q6: In Mission 9, how many fish did the Mole throw into the sea?
A: 1
B: 2

Q7: In Mission 9, which fish did the Mole throw?
A: Anchovy
B: Minnow
C: Alley Catfish
D: Trout

Q8: In Mission 9, in what order did the Mole make it to the first pit stop?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q9: In Mission 9, did the Mole stop halfway?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Lloyd Smart
C: Jasmine Risotto
D: Elaine Moseby


Lisette: "It's time to go all out. I didn't come here to skirt around shallow waters, although admittedly that is what I've been doing for the most part this season."

***


"At this point, you should either know very well who the Mole is or not know at all. Let's hope it's the former."


Jasmine: "I split. So unless by some miracle of birth you two bungled up, or are thankfully wrong, I'm probably out of here. But we'll see."


Lisette: "I'm scared, Lloyd. What if either of us doesn't make it in?"
Lloyd: "Don't be."


Lloyd: "I know what will make you feel better."
"Lisette Mack."
Lisette: "Stop."


Elaine: "Enough with the public display of affection. If you were my children I would have grounded you and made you run twenty laps around Zimmaport before you could get dinner."


Lloyd: "It's a good thing I'm wearing glasses or you would have gouged my eyeballs out."


Lisette: "Sorry, but my name was called."


Lisette: "I have to go and face the music now."


Lisette: "Here goes nothing."
"Lisette Mack, you are going..."































































































































































"...to the finale!"


Elaine: "Wonderful. I need a total goth with me."
Lisette: "Why the sudden attitude change?"
Elaine: "Am I? I just find it disgusting that you two can forget about the whole world and just kiss each other all night long."


"Either Lloyd or Jasmine will be leaving tonight. Jasmine Risotto. Ready to hear your fate?"



































































































































































"Jasmine, you are the last to be executed. Please grab your swimsuit."
Jasmine: "I just knew it."


Jasmine: "Only fools stay on."


Jasmine: "I can't believe you, Elaine."


Jasmine: "I trusted you."
Elaine: "From the first day you forced me into a coalition anyway. I'm somewhat happy that you're out of the way."
Jasmine: "So you admit to being the Mole?"
Elaine: "What? All I'm saying is that I've managed to make you split your answer, and that's good enough. Because you don't need to win so you shouldn't hog up space."
"Jasmine, leave."


Jasmine: "Well, she's not wrong. I really don't need the fame or money. It's really a matter of pride. But if I have any reporters outside my doorstep requesting an interview, you'll find yourself ending up on a plaque for display on my front yard."

***


Lloyd: "I'm happy Lisette and I are in the finale. That means that we're on the right track...unless everyone's been fooled and Lisette is the Mole all along."


Elaine: "Excuse me there."


Elaine: "Get out."


Lloyd: "Oh, sorry."


Lloyd: "I didn't realise you were in here."


Lloyd: "Couldn't you have locked the door?"
Elaine: "The lock is spoiled. Now leave."


Lloyd: "I didn't see anything."


Elaine: "Groan."

The five-star diva has made her grand exit! The finale is coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!