Tuesday 8 November 2016

26.16-House on a Boat


Previously, the contestants had to go on a treasure hunt, being provided clues to find out where the next location is and how many fish to catch. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. the weather), the contestants were unable to complete the mission and were thus awarded 50/150 sympathy points, bringing the pot to 470/1040 points. Now, one more must take the plunge.

***


Lisette: "So, what you're telling me is that while you were there, Elaine was trying to sabotage?"


Lloyd: "Yes, I am very sure it is Elaine. She wanted to helm the ship and steer off track. How else would you expect the two most capable contestants to end up last?"
Lisette: "Why are you telling me all this? I'm safe. And I don't need your help."
Lloyd: "Lisette, I'm telling you this as a friend. I want to see you make it to the end. I know you need the money."

***


Elaine: "Lloyd was controlling the situation again. I could not stop him."


Jasmine: "Use your commander skills or something, Elaine. He'll have to listen to you."
Elaine: "This isn't the army. It's not that easy. Anyway, what did you erm get?"
Jasmine: "Randall was working his ass off. I don't think it's him."
Elaine: "At least that eliminates one more. So we're down to either Lloyd or Lisette."
Jasmine: "Didn't you say it was Lisette? And you're right. It is pretty suspicious of her to get the first exemption this season and make it to the end first despite being the youngest."
Elaine: "I'm not so sure anymore. I'm not sure about anything anymore."

***


Lloyd: "Excuse me now. I need to take the quiz."
Lisette: "Oh, my heart is beating for him again. And I'm totally imagining him sitting on air right now. So hawt."



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole eat during Mission 8?
A: Yoghurt
B: Canned soup
C: Bread and Jam
D: Juice

Q3:  In Mission 8, who did the Mole partner up with?
A: Elaine Moseby
B: Randall Tanzer
C: Jasmine Risotto
D: Lloyd Smart
E: Nobody

Q4: In Mission 8, which houseboat did the Mole take?
A: Glamorous Glory
B: The Floating Fortress
C: House on a Boat

Q5: In Mission 8, did the Mole fish?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 8, did the Mole steer the houseboat?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 8, rank the Mole's houseboat in ascending order of their progress.
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd

Q8: In Mission 8, how many fish did the Mole catch?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4 or more

Q9: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Lloyd Smart
C: Randall Tanzer
D: Jasmine Risotto
E: Elaine Moseby

***


"I have asked you to gather on the decks because this is where the next execution will be held."


"Lloyd Smart, please grab your swimsuit..."




























































































































"...and take the plunge."
Lloyd: "I guess this is the end of the road for me."
Lisette: "It can't be! Not until I hear those words."


"Jasmine Risotto."














































































































































































"...please grab your swimsuit and head into the water."
Jasmine: "By the sound of things those in the water are safe."


"Randall Tanzer."
Randall: "Oh, this is nerve-wracking. It's either me or Elaine. I don't want to go home now. Not when I've come this close."



























































































































"Please grab your swimsuit and swim to meet the others."


"Elaine Moseby. You are the last one not in the ocean. That means..."
Elaine: "It can't be. This is impossible! How can I be executed?"
"Elaine Moseby, you are..."












































































































































































"...safe. Please head back inside."
Elaine: "Oh. What a relief. I panicked for a moment. What is wrong with me? I should have more composure than that."


"That means that one of you three will be going home instead."


Lisette: "I hope it's not Lloyd."


"Lloyd Smart, you are..."
















































































































"...not executed. Please head back inside."
Lloyd: "I knew it won't be over that fast. I've got my target. There's no way I'm wrong."


"Jasmine, Randall, one of you will be going home tonight. Or somewhere else, in the case of Randall's."
Jasmine: "I bet that means you're offed, loser."


Randall: "Hey!"
"Randall Tanzer, you are the next..."



















































































































































































































































































































"...to be executed."
Randall: "No! Not now!"


Jasmine: "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya."
Randall: "So I'm just stranded out here? Can I at least stay with my boat? Magdalene made me swear I'd take good care of it."
"I believe the other contestants will do a good job. Please leave."

The corporate drone Randall has been executed! Who will be the last victim? Who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!