Sunday 12 February 2017

28.16-Mole or nothing


Previously, the final four had to find their laundry in the laundromat within five minutes. Rico found his own and Beth's but didn't tell her. Kelvin found his but hid them, deciding he had enough clothes to spare. Lynette found hers in the nick of time while Beth decided to ask around to no avail. 40/80 points were added to the pot, making it 624/900. Who will enter the finale? Who is the Mole?

***


Lynette: "I can tell you're upset. You must miss your father, am I right?"


Rico: "Shut up. Nobody was talking to you."
Lynette: "Sometimes it's okay to just cry and let it all out."


Rico: 'My Pops taught me that real men shed blood, not tears."


Lynette: "That's rubbish. Crying is a natural instinct. We were just conditioned to not show it in public because of social etiquette."
Rico: "You don't know anything."
Lynette: "Do you feel guilty?"
Rico: "What? I feel like I'm being cornered into something. You're doing that, aren't you? I knew it! You aren't all that kind, you scheming woman!"
???: "AAURRRGGGGHHH!"
Lynette: "What's going on down there?"


Lynette: "What's happening down here?"


Kelvin: "Get away or you'll be sorry."


Lynette: "I can help..."


Kelvin: "NO YOU CAN'T!"
Lynette: "Aah!"


Kelvin: "I said, SCRAM!"
Lynette: "Did you really throw a book at me?"
Kelvin: "I want to see blood drip today. Do you want to be my first victim?"


Kelvin: "I thought so."


Kelvin: "Ergh...what the hell is wrong with me?"


Kelvin: "I'm a monster. I should be locked up for good, or else somebody will die."


*bites finger until it bleeds*
Kelvin: "Nnnnffff...that should stop it for now. The quiz is tomorrow. I need to fully concentrate."

***



Beth: "It's time. Mole or nothing."


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Before Mission 8, what did the Mole eat?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Pancakes

Q3: In Mission 8, which car was the Mole in?
A: Purple
B: Green
C: Grey

Q4: In Mission 8, was the Mole a driver or passenger in the car?
A: Driver
B: Passenger

Q5: In Mission 8, did the Mole find their laundry?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 8, did the Mole hide laundry?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 8, how many contestants' laundry did the Mole find?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4

Q8: How many times has the Mole been an accomplice, including Mission 8?
A: Once
B: Twice

Q9: How many points does the Mole have in the personal pot before Mission 8?
A: 0
B: 10
C: 60
D: 84

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Beth Bette
B: Kelvin Kitn
C: Lynette Pratchett
D: Rico Jury-Laurence

***


"You're one step closer to the finale and the reveal. However, one more stands in your path. Who will be the first one to go into the finale?"












































































































































Rico: "It's me. I'm the final Mole's Accomplice."
"Who will join Rico?"

Rico: "I was the accomplice again, but I wasn't going to throw away my clothes just for 20 points. I expected that there will be others who couldn't find theirs but it was a dangerous idea since the place was so small. So what I did was to take some of the others' laundry and put them into a different machine. Preferably one they already looked in. Here's hoping nobody caught me in the act."



"Beth Bette."




























































































































































































































































































































"Congratulations. You have made it into the finale."
Beth: "Woohoo! I'm so awesome."
"Lynette Pratchett, Kelvin Kitn, one of you will join them while one of you will join the other eight."


"Kelvin Kitn."













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Kelvin Kitn, you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Kelvin: "If I wasn't going out by force I would probably have quit anyway. I can't stand it for much longer."


Beth: "Aww, my resident bad boy is gone."

Kelvin: "Good luck."
Rico: "This is just plain ridiculous. You think you can act so cool and cocky and just walk out of the house like that?"
Lynette: "Are you okay?"
Rico: "SHUT UP."
Beth: "No need to flare up at her."


Kelvin: "I'm so close. Heh, didn't really expect to make it this far anyway, so I'm feeling quite proud of myself. Maybe I really should seek help."


Beth: "At least my BFF Lynn is still here! Yay! This calls for a celebration!"
Lynette: "I suppose why not. I need to clean up the mess from yesterday first though."


Lynette: "What a mess."


Lynette: "Is this dried up blood? How did he manage to get blood on the books?"


Lynette: "I sincerely hope everyone is okay."

***


Beth: "EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"


Rico: "Are you the Mole?"
Lynette: "No."


Rico: "So it's Beth."
Lynette: "No it's not."


Rico: "Oh, so it's going to be that way, huh?"


Rico: "I advise you to watch your back. You'll never know when a certain girl will stab you in the back. A certain free-spirited girl whose spot in the finale is a huge surprise and who has hardly helped the pot grow."
Lynette: "I chose to trust Beth. This trust is thinning but I'm sticking with it. If I partnered with the Mole, then I can only blame myself."


***

The murderous Kelvin has been executed. Only three left. The finale is coming up real soon.


Pot: 624/900
Beth: 0
Darroll: 0
Edmund: 0
Godfrey: 0
Junico: 82
Kelvin: 10
Kieran: 0
Kit: 0
Lisbon: 0
Lynette: 84
Rico: 100
Sue: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!