Sunday 12 March 2017

29.10-Air of distrust


In the mission, the contestants had to try and escape the cells and leave as a group. However, Paula, Brandon and Milan left beforehand, instantly reducing the earnings this mission to 0/200,  making the pot 530/920 points. The group still decided to try and rescue everyone. Milan found one hidden correction but not Brandon. How will the group dynamics change now?

***


Joe: "I thought we were a very close group. After all, everyone has known each other since Day One.  But this mission proved otherwise. I shouldn't have snapped, but I hate it that Cairo and Savannah let the others just do evil. Maybe the two of them are Moles."


Paula: "We did the right thing, Whitewashed Boy Toy."
Brandon: "Stop calling me that. It sounds gross. I am not your boy toy."
Paula: "Or what?"
Brandon: "There is no 'or what'."
Paula: "Then I'll just call you Whitewashed Boy Toy. Why do I feel a little doozy?"


Paula: "My head is spinning...where did you come from?"


Paula: "I thought you were dead. Look here, I did nothing of the sort! Just my luck to have a rivalry with you of all. Ruined all my dreams. Happy now?"

***


Brandon: "Paula is nuts. Got that down."


Brandon: "You...I know you slipped some kind of hallucinogen in my food."
Brandon: "What are you talking about?"


Edward: "Paula, why did you just leave like that?"
Paula: "Can you not see I am busy, Blackie?"


Edward: "You cost the whole group 200 points. Everyone is unhappy with you."
*SLAP*
Paula: "Like that, you retard?"


Paula: "Why is everyone blaming me? What about Brandon? What about Milan?"
Edward: "You were the fir--"
Paula: "Talk to the hand, Blackie. You don't deserve to be in the same room as me."

***
Time for the quiz. Milan uses her correction. 

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Has the Mole seen their ranking at least once?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: After Quiz 4, who was seated to the Mole's left?
A: Jae-heun Baek
B: Milan Lombardy
C: Savannah Pittsburgh
D: Paula Mosely
E: Cairo Kong
F: Joe Abberg
G: Brandon Alridge
H: Edward Smith
I: Nobody


Q4: In Mission 5, what did the key the Mole had look like?
A: Heart
B: Star
C: Crescent
D: Key


Q5: In Mission 5, did the Mole leave with the group?
A: Yes
B: No


Q6: In Mission 5, in what order did the Mole leave?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th


Q7: In Mission 5,  did the Mole escape by him/herself?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 5, did the Mole get caught in a trap?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: Did the Mole clear rubble in Mission 5?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Jae-heun Baek
B: Milan Lombardy
C: Savannah Pittsburgh
D: Paula Mosely
E: Cairo Kong
F: Joe Abberg
G: Brandon Alridge
H: Edward Smith


Savannah: "Milan and Cairo both suspect Edward, according to them. After seeing Brandon get last, I don't think he's the Mole any more. I don't know if I can trust either of them. I always think they are hiding something from me. But I shall pick Edward and follow them. If they lied, I now know who to trust."


***


"Welcome back. I sense the air of distrust among you. Quick, pick someone to see their results."


Savannah: "Let's let Fred see. He didn't get to see it last time."
Fred: "Okay."
"Fred..."



























































































































































"...you are last."
Fred: "Oh."
Savannah: "I think I'm doing them too much of service."

The pop sensation has now taken over Brandon's place. Can Fred pull his socks up in time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!