Thursday 2 March 2017

29.05-Rainbow, snowflake, Lorax


Last time, the contestants approached various Shang Simla residents for a crash course on Chinese, which they were later tested on. 150/240 points were earned, making the pot 250/400 points. Savannah earned a correction but did not use it. Cairo used his corrections and successfully pushed through to get his placing, which ended up being first. Is this season's Mole making it easy for the others?

***


Paula: "We were woken up in the middle of the night. Like I need my freaking beauty sleep. They can have their bloody mission in the morning. I'm grumpy when I'm tired, so don't make me tired."


"Attention contestants. Your next mission is up shortly. Two of you will choose a place in Shang Simla to view a fireworks show, specially performed by your fellow contestants. Memorise the order of the fireworks that appear. If the two successfully give the correct order, 200 points will be earned, all or nothing. Good luck."


Paula: "Yucks. I'm tired. I want to f***** rest. Who left that bloody drink on the table? It smells. It's been there for days. And that Yellow Pages didn't clean up his dish after he was done. Bloody hell."


Edward: "Why...why don't you clean it up then?"
Paula: "Excuse me, Blackie? Are you ordering me around now?"
Edward: "No...no..."


Brandon: "I volunteer to watch the fireworks show."
Savannah: "I'm fine with anything, really."
Milan: "I'm coming with you."
Brandon: "Are you high-key crushing on me?"
Milan: "Don't make me spit on you."


Brandon: "Then it's settled. Us two are going out together. On a starry date on this romantic night to view the fireworks. You know you want me."
Savannah: "You're making me have goosebumps."


Brandon: "I'm gonna mole so hard the real Mole will cry."

***


Milan: "Why did you choose dis place? Dere are so many trees!"
Brandon: "The fireworks will shoot up high enough."


Milan: "I am not letting Brandon out of my sight just yet. I do dink it is very...odd dat he chose to view when it is harder to sabotage in dat position. A creative Mole has his ways, I suppose. But I am no longer sure he is de Mole."

***


Joe: "Okay, our order is rainbow, snowflake, Lorax, right?"
Cairo: "I think it is rainbow, snowflake, snowflake...cat whiskers."
Savannah: "Let's each take a position. Don't launch when another is launching or you'll confuse Brandon and Milan."


Cairo: "I will take the one on the bridge. Give me the signal to shoot."


Paula: "Yawn. Can we start already?"
Joe: "Are they ready?"
Paula: "Who the hell cares? I just want this to be over."


Savannah: "Okay, I'm starting."


Savannah: "Take cover!"


Savannah: "This is exciting."


Savannah: :"Whee!"


Savannah: "Did you all see that?"


Fred: "Wow. Colourful."





Brandon: "Why is there a rainbow at night? Is it raining?"
Milan: "Idiota. It is de first firework."
Brandon: "I understand what 'idiota' means, you know."
Milan: "Be quiet and remember."


Joe: "Time to shoot."
Paula: "Whatever I'm doing it too."


Joe: "Paula!"
Paula: "Shut up, Methhead. I'm dong you all a service by speeding this up. It's the same firework anyway."


Paula: "Man, waking up the neighbours will be fun."


Fred: "That is right, we did not consider the neighbours. They will be awoken."


Fred: "I hope nobody saw me fart."


Joe: "We can only hope for the best."
Savannah: "If we fail, Paula..."
Paula: "Then pick me as the Mole. I don't care."


Edward: "It is a dud."


Paula: "What the eff? Joe, do you f***** know how to set off a firework?"
Joe: "No, not really."
Edward: "Both didn't fly up."
Savannah: "Are you saying I suck?"


Joe: "Let's just move on. Edward, why not you have a go?"
Edward: "I don't know..."
Joe: "Just try. There's no harm."



Brandon: "So, Milan, we're alone now..."
Milan: "I am not interested. Shut up. Another one is coming."


Brandon: "Is it a cross?"


Milan: "From anoder angle it looks like fiocco de neve."
Brandon: "Sure, let's just go with whatever that is."


Cairo: "Okay, I'm firing mine now."


Cairo: "Watch it go."



Brandon: "Oh, it's a snowflake."
Milan: "Do we count this as uno or due?"


Joe: "Let it rip, Fred."


Joe: "Speaking of which, I smell something. Did someone fart?"
Fred: "It is...uh, the smell of fireworks."



Brandon: "What is that?"
Milan: "It is daylight. Dat is de last one."


Milan: "What was de order again? I may have forgot."


Brandon: "Testing me, are we? It's rainbow, snowflake, snowflake, orange whiskers."
Milan: "I do not know if it is one or two...snowflakes, you call it?"
Brandon: "Let's just go with two. If it's wrong, it's their fault."
"You are correct. 200/200 points have been earned, making the pot 450/600 now. The Mole needs to step up the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!