Wednesday 22 March 2017

29.14-How did the German army get involved?


In the mission, the contestants had to first go around Shang Simla searching for cards. They managed to find only 19/40 cards. Later, they had to use these cards to answer questions. Unfortunately, everyone except Savannah was illiterate in Chinese, and Savannah did not brush up on Chinese history and culture beforehand, leading to 16 questions answered correctly and 3 answered wrongly, leading to a net pitiful sum of 65/200 points, making the pot 715/1280. Who is the Mole that has sabotaged so hard this time? And who will get to see if they have the right Mole?

***


Cairo: "Brandon."


Cairo: "Why did you call me up here?"


Brandon: "I have something of interest."


Cairo: "What is this?"


Cairo: "We didn't say any of this."
Brandon: "Isn't this your voice and Fred's?"


Cairo: "Just get straight to the point. What the hell do you want?"
Brandon: "Quit the game."


Cairo: "I'm not letting anyone blackmail me. Go and upload it for all I care. See how many believe you."


Cairo: "I can't believe you're such a person. Why are you doing this to us?"


Brandon: "No hard feelings. I just want you both to leave right here, right now."
Cairo: "You're scared, aren't you?"
Brandon: "Huh?"


Cairo: "You were last for a quiz so you're scared that you are the worst contestant this season and won't get the money."


Brandon: "What do I have to be scared of? I wasn't last in the next quiz."
Cairo: "But you don't know if you were first."


Brandon: "Enough of this. You may not be scared if I leak this out but Fred is."


Brandon: "You don't want to hurt his future, do you?"
Cairo: "I would push you off right now."
Brandon: "Then go ahead. Or are you scared? Do I see tears in your eyes? You must be scared. Ha!"

***


Joe: "I'm bored. There's nothing much to do other than missions and quizzes. We can't leave base camp unless otherwise instructed to."


Edward: "Sometimes it is nice to take a break."

Joe: "I like being busy."


Edward: "True. If I'm not working, that means I don't have money."
Joe: "I just like being busy so that my boss won't come and hound me with ridiculous demands."


Joe: "How about we discuss who the Mole is?"


Edward: "Um..."
Joe: "Come on now. If you want to overcome your shyness, you've got to make that first move."
Edward: "S.A. and shyness are two different matters."
Joe: "How did the German army get involved?"


Savannah: "Time to clear my mind. There is so much to think about."

***


Cairo: "Fred, we're not going to let Brandon blackmail us. So I think that we sneak into his room while he's away and try and find that recording and delete it."


Fred: "Now?"
Cairo: "Well, do you want to drag it out? You'll never know when he'll just post it up."


Fred: "What if we get caught?"


Cairo: "We won't if you listen to me. Now come on."


Cairo: "He's in the shower. We must act now."


Cairo: "Go in and find that recording. I'll stay here and keep a lookout. If I cough, hide."


Cairo: "Oh, and good luck."


Fred: "Why aren't Mole missions like this?"


Cairo: "Hurry up already."


Cairo: "I hope he's not coming out soon. I just can't believe Brandon...why? It's so hurtful."


Fred: "Coast is clear."


Fred: "This is his bed."


Cairo: "What's taking him so long? I can't wait any more."


Cairo: "Fred, where are you?"


Fred: "Come and look at this. Or not."
Cairo: "How did he even manage to smuggle a laptop in?"


Cairo: "Wow...he's so depraved."
Fred: "He is sick."
Cairo: "Where's the recording?"
Fred: "I don't know."
Cairo: "Grr."


Cairo: "What is this? Comics? Brandon's a huge nerd? Oh, I can use this against him."

***
Quiz time. Joe uses a correction.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: What was the Mole wearing before Mission 7?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear
C: Swimwear

Q3: In Mission 7, who did the Mole partner up with?
A: Jae-heun Baek
B: Milan Lombardy
C: Savannah Pittsburgh
D: Paula Mosely
E: Cairo Kong
F: Joe Abberg
G: Brandon Alridge
H: Edward Smith


Q4: In Mission 7, which is the first place the Mole visited to find the cards?
A: Temple of Heaven
B: Shang Simla Marketplace
C: Scholar's Garden
D: Hot Springs


Q5: In Mission 7, which place did the Mole visit?
A: Phoenix Martial Arts Academy
B: Camp Lotus
C: Dragon Springs
D: Land of the Ancestors

Q6: In Mission 7, how many cards did the Mole's pair find?
A: 2
B: 4
C: 6
D: 7


Q7: In Mission 7, who sat directly opposite the Mole?
A: Jae-heun Baek
B: Milan Lombardy
C: Savannah Pittsburgh
D: Paula Mosely
E: Cairo Kong
F: Joe Abberg
G: Brandon Alridge
H: Edward Smith


Q8: In Mission 7, did the Mole select an incorrect answer?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 7, for the fifth question, was any of the answers the Mole's teacher in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Jae-heun Baek
B: Milan Lombardy
C: Savannah Pittsburgh
D: Paula Mosely
E: Cairo Kong
F: Joe Abberg
G: Brandon Alridge
H: Edward Smith

***


"Milan and Savannah have yet to see their ranking once. Will you be so kind as to let them go or will someone get a Round Two?"
Cairo: "I want to see if Milan is right. If she's not, neither are we."


Paula: "I dink dat Slut here should see."
Milan: "Your imitation is laughable."


Milan: "I dink Savannah should see. Joe, you said it before, no?"
Joe: "Oh, I did. Well, my vote is for Savannah."


Fred: "I never really noticed Milan."
Milan: "Excuse me?"
Fred: "I vote for Milan."
Brandon: "So do I. She's so stuck up."
Milan: "I can hear you."


Savannah: "You know my vote."
Joe: "I think we have a clear winner."


Milan: "Very well. You are all ganging up on me. Contadini."
"Milan you are second..."




















































































































































































"..to last."
Milan: "Cannot be! Dere is a mistake, no?"
Paula: "Too bad, Slut. Just admit you're not so great."


Milan: "I am wrong? Dis...dis is impossibile, no? But de presentatore do not lie. I need to call anoder meeting."

Milan is near the bottom of the rung! What does this mean for her coalition and everyone else?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!