Friday 17 March 2017

29.12-Butt scratching


Previously, the 8 contestants had to complete a series of tasks in order to get a line of 5 on their bingo boards. Joe was the first to do so, fetching himself three corrections. Only Cairo and Edward failed to do so, hence 120/160 points were earned, making the pot 650/1080 points. Who will see their screen this time, and what will their relative position be?

***



Just some random shots if you ever wanted to see Joe go tomb raiding, butt scratching and pool diving.

***


Edward: "Joe approached me to form a coalition. It's a bit late but in the end I agreed. He said he was better off trying to work in a group, and he felt we were similar jobwise. I think it would be a good time to know more about him and find out if he is the Mole. He also offered to share one correction but I prefer to earn it."


Hui Young: "I need to plan the next few missions. Hmm...okay, why are they calling me Chinese on the chatroom again? My family name is Kim. That is clearly Korean."


Fred: "Mmm, ice cream...oh dear, is the camera on? I should not be seen eating this. I should hide that bowl, and that as well."


Paula: "Alright King Kong. What's the deal?"
Cairo: "I hate that name. Anyway, some time ago you were wondering who put ants in your room right?"
Paula: "Good thing I have cream. I will seek vengeance. Did you do it?"
Cairo: "No, let me finish. I found out that it's Brandon."
Paula: "I'm going to drown his ugly face in paint thinner."


Cairo: "Milan told me to try and sound Paula out but to do it discreetly. Beating around the bush was so hard. She told me she found out who was behind the ant infestation and to use that as a starter. I did, but then I got impatient so I asked her straight up if she was the Mole. She said yes. I'm confused now."

***
Time for the quiz. Paula uses one correction and Cairo uses his only correction left.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: In what order has the Mole seen his/her own position for a quiz?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole has not seen it yet


Q3: In Mission 6, what was the centre number on the Mole's board?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 8


Q4: In Mission 6, what was the first number corresponding to the task the Mole completed successfully?
A: 3
B: 7
C: 18
D: 20

Q5: In Mission 6, did the Mole complete Task #7 successfully?
A: Yes
B: No


Q6: In Mission 6, did the Mole complete Task #23 successfully?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole get a line?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not get a line


Q8: In Mission 6, was the Mole's line horizontal, vertical or diagonal?
A: Horizontal
B: Vertical
C: Diagonal
D: The Mole did not get a line


Q9: In Mission 6, how many times did the Mole fail  a task?
A: 4
B: 6
C: 7
D: 10
E: 12


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Jae-heun Baek
B: Milan Lombardy
C: Savannah Pittsburgh
D: Paula Mosely
E: Cairo Kong
F: Joe Abberg
G: Brandon Alridge
H: Edward Smith



Edward: "I didn't know we were supposed to find out about the Mole's board. It should have been obvious. Silly me. I was so lost in the quiz."

***


"Who shall see their position this time?"


Joe: "I think Savannah should see it. She's always suggesting others go first."


Savannah: "Oh, erm..."
Milan: "Yes. I will let you go first."


Paula: "No, I didn't play that correction for nothing."
Savannah: "Okay, Paula then."


Paula: "My word is final."


"Paula, you are..."
































































































































































































































"...number 4."
Paula: :"What? I'm only fourth?"


"We're more than halfway through. I hope all of you have gotten the right Mole. If not, there is still time, but it's running short."

***



Cairo: "Have you showered yet? You kind of smell."


Fred: "You noticed...okay, I will go then."
Cairo: "You sound like I'm forcing you. That's not what I'm trying to do."


Fred: "That is not what I meant."


Fred: "It is just that I was hoping that going to China will allow me to take a break and be myself."


Cairo: "You do feel a little stiff."


Cairo: "I can't imagine how hard being a celebrity must be. At first I thought it was like 'woohoo!' But now I see how it must be tiring to have to live for your fans and not for yourself."


Cairo: "But you can't keep this up forever. Don't you think your fans should know the true you?"


Fred: "I have been disciplined to be perfect. I have always been taught that I am a star if I work hard enough. That I can reach it."


Fred: "As a celebrity, I have an obligation to my audience and my managers and colleagues. I cannot just let that go because I want to. I have to watch how I talk and act, even how I eat. I cannot get food all over myself which is so hard because I always do."


Cairo: "You got it all over yourself. Really, not trying to sound mean but you sound like a baby."
Fred: "Whatever is the case, I must look good. The fans must see me and think I am hot and sexy. I have to force myself to do things I do not want to, or my manager will scold. Even now, I should not be shooting off so quickly. I cannot let anybody know of these thoughts."


Cairo: "Let me turn off this camera and then we can do this in private."

Paula has gotten to know her result. What about Milan and Savannah?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!