Tuesday 28 March 2017

29.18-I never thought I'd want an execution


Previously, the contestants had to try and break boards with their hands ala karate chop, gambling on whether to move up to more difficult boards to earn more points. Milan, Edward and Brandon failed, so they earned nothing this mission. 44/160 points were earned this mission and the pot was rounded up to 1050/1840 points. Savannah made it the furthest and earned a correction. Who will be the last one to see their results? Who is the Mole?

***


Savannah: "The only one who went far and failed is Edward."


Milan: "But he cannot be de Mole. We know that."
Savannah: "Then the Mole is playing safe. We should instead be looking at who brought in very little."


Cairo: "Are we very sure that you put down only Edward on the quiz, Milan?"


Milan: "What are you implying?"


Cairo: "I don't want to doubt you, but it is possible that Edward is the Mole and you hedged your bets, so you were last. We don't even know if Savannah or me is the last."
Savannah: "It's not improbable. So what now? I never thought I'd want an execution."
Milan: "We stick to our original plan. We put Joe. Savannah, only dink about Joe. We will try and push you to see the screen again."


Paula: "Get out of my head."


Paula: "Don't you whine at me, you Lionhead."


Paula: "I am not letting you take over my body."


Paula: "You made me lie to everyone! Now the whole world thinks I killed someone!"


Paula: "You are going down tonight."


Paula: "I don't care. If I die, we perish together."
Edward: "Wait, Paula!"


Paula: "Huh? What do you want, Blackie?"


Edward: "Don't...don't kill yourself. I know you may be going to jail for confessing a crime but it's not the end of the world. I'm dirt poor. But I'm still surviving on my keep. There's no need to turn to suicide no matter how bad the times are."


Paula: "What the f***?  I didn't kill anybody."
Edward: "But the other day you said--"


Paula: "That wasn't me. I didn't call you Blackie then. It was that bimbotic diva."


Edward: "I'm confused."
Paula: "Are you dumb?"


Edward: "You said you two got into a fight and you pushed that actress down a cliff because you were jealous."


Paula: "She took over my body and is trying to make me say things I didn't say. She's jealous of me, not the other way around."


Paula: "We fought but I didn't touch her at all. She lost her footing and fell and now her ghost is coming back to blame me."


Edward: "And you did nothing to help her?"
Paula: "What was I supposed to do? It was too late for me to react. And because of her all my ambitions went up in smoke."
Edward: "Oh, uh...okay..."


Edward: "I don't know whether to believe her story. It sounds crazy. She sounds crazy. Talking to ghosts? Somebody call an exorcist."


***


Brandon: "The Mole said to meet here early in the morning."


Brandon: "Milan?"


Milan: "Ha preso l'esca."


Brandon: "You're the Mole?"


Milan: "Who were you expecting?"


Brandon: "Not you, that's for sure."


Milan: "You seem very surprised to see me."


Brandon: "I didn't suspect you, that's why. Not really anyway."


Brandon: "Why are you revealing your identity to me?"


Milan: "Because de game is over."


Brandon: "Surely the host will announce that. Are you really the Mole?"


Milan: "I will not say anyding. But you have been fooled."
Brandon: "You failed to get anything out of me though."

***


Milan: "I need to get an disguise. I cannot believe I forgot dat. I hope nobody will recognise me."

***


Savannah: "Guys, I really don't like how we're becoming so divided. I want us to become a close group again. The Mole is closing the gap. We need to work together and stop the Mole. Why not we all announce who we think the Mole is and openly discuss?"
Paula: "You mad? I'm not saying anything."
Brandon: "Neither am I."
Joe: "You tried, Savannah. You tried."
Savannah: "What? No, I really mean it. I'm not trying to see who you all suspect to benefit me. I want the group to win."

***


Cairo: "I found a secret note by the Mole who told me not to share this with anybody else.  They said that if I exposed the Mole's identity without seeing them I could get a correction for the final quiz. I'm really curious  as to who the Mole is."


Cairo: "That must be the Mole. They said to meet by the chess table outside."


Cairo: "You're a woman!"


Milan: "Ahem. Stop coming closer. Can you guess who I am?"
Cairo: "Dark hair...Paula? So Paula is the Mole? Am I right?"
Milan: "You will find out later. Goodbye."


Milan: "My plan is in action. I wore a disguise and tried to hide my accent. I was convincing, no? Edward and Fred did not come. I did not expect dat but Edward is not de Mole so I know who it is now. I am a genius, no?"


Savannah: "Milan, Cairo and I agreed to let me see the result again so that I can be doubly sure who the Mole is. They went around trying to convince others to pick me as well."

***
Time for the quiz. Savannah uses her correction. This is the last quiz where they can play their corrections.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Does the Mole have any unused corrections prior to this quiz?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Is the Mole ripped?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In what order did the Mole do Mission 9?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th


Q5: In Mission 9, what was the strongest board the Mole broke?
A: Foam
B: Balsa Wood
C: Oak
D: Thin Stone
E: Space Rock
F: The Mole did not break any board

Q6: In Mission 9, how far did the Mole go?
A: To the foam board
B: To the balsa wood board
C: To the oak board
D: To the thin stone board


Q7: Did the Mole voluntarily stop in Mission 9?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: During Mission 9, did the Mole fail to break any board?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: What colour was the Mole's belt at the start of Mission 9?
A: White
B: Orange
C: Green
D: Blue
E: Black
F: The Mole did not wear a belt in Mission 9


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Jae-heun Baek
B: Milan Lombardy
C: Savannah Pittsburgh
D: Paula Mosely
E: Cairo Kong
F: Joe Abberg
G: Brandon Alridge
H: Edward Smith

***


"This is the last chance to see your ranking. Who will be the lucky one to get it?"


Savannah: "I know I just saw mine but is it possible if I get to see it again?"


Brandon: "It's not fair. I think I should see it since the last time I saw it was a while ago."
Paula: "Well in that case Idiotic Methhead should see it."


Savannah: "Did you guys manage to convince them?"
Cairo: "They gave us our word, except Paula. Looks like Brandon is backstabbing us though."


Fred: "I do not mind Savannah seeing it."


Savannah: "Thank you Fred."


Paula: "Whatever it is, just don't let Whitewashed Boy Toy get his way."
Brandon: "Fine, Savannah can see it. You're all just wasting it though."
Cairo: "Even if it's a waste it's only fair then, so that everyone essentially gets one go."


Edward: "I gave Cairo my word, so my vote is for Savannah."


Savannah: "Thank you all. I am grateful for giving me this second chance."
"Savannah Pittsburgh...."













































































































































































































































































































































































"...you are the first."
Savannah: "Oh, really?"


Milan: "Did you follow de plan?"
Savannah: "Yes I did."


Edward: "Good for you Savannah."


Edward: "Can I hear who you picked?"
Savannah: "Sorry, no."


"This is the end of the ceremony. The next quiz will be your final one."
Joe: "That's so sudden!"


Joe: "Who did you pick, Savannah? Can I hear?"
Savannah: "I'm not telling anyone outside of my coalition."

***


Milan: "Dere she is."


Milan: "Savannah, did you follow entirely?"


Savannah: "Let me try and break this first."
Milan: "So you did not."


Savannah: "Yaa!"


Savannah: "I knew I had it in me."


Cairo: "Why didn't you challenge the space rock in the mission? You could have earned us 20 points."
Savannah: "I wasn't ready yet." 
Milan: "So who did you put down?"


Savannah: "Should I say? Erm..."


Savannah: "Joe."


Milan: "I hope I can trust your words."
Savannah: "Up to you to believe."


Cairo: "Joe? But I got a secret note that showed me the Mole was Paula...oops, as in, a woman."
Savannah: "I got that too. I was too far away to see who it was though."
Milan: "It was me."


Savannah: "What?"
Cairo: "You're the Mole?"
Milan: "No, you idiot. We know it is Joe. I did dat to lure de Mole out."
Cairo: "You could have involved us in it."
Milan: "I am sorry. If too many know, then it may fail. Besides, I could not confirm if any of you were de Mole then."
Savannah: "So it all boils down to trust. I shouldn't have told you then. Let you suspect everyone."

Is Joe really the Mole? Will Savannah win? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!