Thursday 19 December 2013

6.10-You will fall and be stepped on


Ezekiel: “Hey ladies. Want to play a game of dominoes?”
Celeste: “Excellent! I can’t wait to play!”
Angelica: “Like, why not?”
Brianna: “…Sure, I guess. I’d like to know more about you anyway.”


Ezekiel: “So, how are you all finding this house?”
Angelica: “Like, super old, super boring.”
Brianna: “Is that how you chalk up a conversation?”
Ezekiel: “I don’t know. What do you want to talk about?”
Celeste: “I know! How about I share my university experience?”
Angelica: “I’m like, not interested in uni and all that.”
Ezekiel: “I’m willing to listen. I’ve never gone to university before. Was too poor. How is it like?”
Celeste: “At last, someone who is willing to listen!”


Luke: “You can’t go around trusting everyone. That’s being naïve and foolish.”

Kenneth: “Why?”
Luke: “Because you will fall and be stepped on.”
Kenneth: “But I’ll just climb back up again! We scouts never give up!”
Luke: “Sigh…I’m just telling you, be careful of who you trust. Ezekiel may be plotting a trap. At least that’s what I feel.”


***


Ezekiel: “That was a lovely game. And just in time to take the quiz too!”
Celeste: “Yup! It was so much fun! Thanks Ezekiel!”
Ezekiel: “My pleasure.”
Brianna: “I managed to win.”
Angelica: “Because Ezekiel like totally let you.”
Brianna: “I know, and I don’t appreciate that.”


***

Q1. Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Where was the Mole seated during breakfast?
A: Edge seat
B: Left side
C: Right side
D: Unknown
Q3: Which seat was the Mole seated in during breakfast, from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole was seated at the end
F: The Mole was not present at the table
Q4: In Mission 5, which team was the Mole on?
A: Team Brains, Brawn and Beauty
B: Team Sorority
Q5: In Mission 5, which seat was the Mole seated in, from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
Q6: In Mission 5, who was the Mole seated beside?
A: Angelica Gerria
B: Brad Littler
C: Brianna McWinner
D: Celeste Bumpo
E: Dickie “Chanelle” Inagreese
F: Ezekiel Zedee
G: Kenneth Crunch
H: Luke Sands
Q7: In Mission 5, how many times did the Mole make a guess?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4
Q8: In Mission 5, how many correct guesses did the Mole make?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
Q9: In Mission 5, did the Mole earn an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Angelica Gerrie
B: Brad Littler
C: Brianna McWinner
D: Celeste Bumpo
E: Dickie “Chanelle” Inagreese
F: Ezekiel Zedee
G: Kenneth Crunch
H: Luke Sands



***

“Kenneth Crunch, please enter the left room.”
“Luke Sands, please also enter the left room.”
Luke: “I hope I’m not out.”
“Ezekiel Zedee, please enter the right room.”
Ezekiel: “It’s always the right room.”
“Brad Littler, please enter the right room.”
“Celeste Bumpo, please enter the right room.”
“Brianna McWinner, please enter the left room.”
Luke: “This is exasperating! Is he planning on calling the whole gang over?”
“Angelica Gerria, please enter the right room.”
Angelica: “Like whassup guys?”
“Last but not least, Dickie…Chanelle Ingareese, please enter the left room.”
Luke: “Everyone’s in the rooms now.”















































































































Left: Green. Right: Blue.
Luke: “Phew.”
“Celeste Bumpo, please go to the left room.”
Celeste: “Aah! I hope this doesn’t mean I’m out!”
Brad: “I don’t really care. I just find your shrieking annoying.”
“Angelica Gerria, please enter the left room.”


Angelica: “Like hello there.”
Celeste: “Guys vs girls?”


















































































Brad: “See? That light there is green. It means we’re safe.”
Ezekiel: “Well, I already knew that.”

Celeste: “Great. One of us is going home tonight.”
“Angelica Gerria, please go over to the right room.”


Celeste: “Oh, it’s so me that will be out.”
Angelica: “It like better not be me.”
































































































Left: Red. Right: Green.
“I’m sorry Celeste, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Celeste: “I’m out, but I definitely had fun and made my time here worthwhile! I think my biggest downfall was splitting my answers. Anywho, It was a great experience and although I couldn’t win the money, I don’t mind. This means that I can pursue my career and interests!”



Luke: “Oh, why did Celeste have to go? I was planning on having a fling with her…oops, I shouldn’t have said that. My wife will be mad if she hears that. I’m just kidding dear!”

***



Brianna: “Oh, I love painting.”
Dickie: “My mood has been dampened now that a fine young girl like here has departed the scene.”
Kenneth: “Don’t be sad, Mdm. Ingareese. She’ll find her true joy outside.”
Dickie: “Yes, you are correct.”

Angelica: “You’re like, quite a handy Sim.”
Ezekiel: “Don’t think anything of it. It’s my duty to serve and allow others to lead a better life.”
Angelica: “I like see why others like can trust you like so much. Like, you give others like a sense of like, security.”


Brianna: “Yay! Finished with this painting!”


There goes Celeste. Who could the Mole be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!