Saturday 4 April 2015

18.12-Breast-cancer-ridden baby






Veronica: “I seem to receiving intel from the Dark One. Yes, I will follow and obey your every command, my lord. If you could guide me to who the Mole is…”

***


Colette: “I can’t wait to find out what the meeting will be about!”


Colette: “Hi Tammy. Where’s Bryan?”
Natalie: “He said to go on without us. He wanted to take a nap. So, who do you think the Mole is?”
Colette: “I am listening to whatever you say.”
Natalie: “Good, good. And your question?”
Colette: “I’m thinking of asking which room the Mole sleeps in. That should narrow things down greatly.”
Natalie: “Oh, don’t! I have a feeling producers would make everyone switch rooms then! I think we should really make a guess. I overheard Ernest saying something about loopholes in questions. You should ask about our suspect.”
Colette: “Oh yes! Great idea! Thanks Tammy!”




Craig: “Bryan King! I know you may have been innocent in Mafia, but I still suspect you highly.”
Bryan: “Why is everyone thinking I’m the Mole? I’m not!”
Craig: “You’ve been acting sneaky, duh!”
Bryan: “Don’t think you can throw your weight around and slander others because you’re a highly-renowned director! Imagine what all your fans will think when they see your attitude!”
Craig: “All those who know me know me. I don’t need no sissy fans!”
Bryan: “I really don’t know what I can do to get into you! I am not the Mole!”
Craig: “Whatever, you pathetic breast-cancer-ridden baby.”


Bryan: “Hey! It was just an analogy!”


Bryan: “Look Mr. Gulf, let’s calm down and talk things out. I am not the Mole, okay. I’ll let you in on who is though…”



Vivian: “Just what I need. Coffee plus my secret ingredient to keep my skin smooth and supple. Hey Ernest.”
Ernest: “Hey Vivi!”
Vivian: “Don’t I look gorgeous today? Anyway, we should really discuss who the Mole is.”
Ernest: “I think it’s Roy. He doesn’t care about anything and is always such a party pooper. How can he last so long?”


 

Veronica: “Hey, I heard you guys arguing in here. Let me tell you Mr. Gulf. Do not believe whatever he says.”
Bryan: “What? I thought you said I wasn’t the Mole!”
Veronica: “That was to throw you off, but I cannot allow someone as distinguished as Mr. Gulf to fall because of some pathetic Bryan!”
Bryan: “Ya, I’m pathetic, ya, I’m the Mole! Happy now?”
Craig: “Aha! So you admit it!”

***

The human shield is Ernest. Other than the mafia, only Colette is safe from the Mole’s clutches since Ernest was revived, so all those who died earlier than he are up for execution. Who will the Mole pick?


“Contestants wait in anticipation and trepidation for their names to be called out…Bryan King.”



Bryan: “Good luck to me.”
“You are...
































































































safe!”

 

“Vivian Belle, you are….








































































































unfortunately…




























































































safe!”
Vivian: “Don’t scare this lady like that!”


“Fern Shone Hu, I’m sorry to say that you are…











































































































































































































“Executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Fern: “I knew I would never be able to match up to the rest of them. I must be the worst player in history!”


Roy: “Fern…nevermind. People are so cold nowadays, ignoring people and just whizzing past them. It would have been nice to get to know her better. I felt like she was the only one who would understand me, and now she’s gone. Life is hopeless. The future is bleak.”


Bryan: “I’m so curious as to how you manage to look so youthful, Vivi. I would never have guessed you’re married with kids! You look as pretty as a bouquet of flowers!”
Vivian: “That’s flattering, Bryan. But I can’t tell you my secret. And I really need to use the toilet.”


Craig: “She’s a vicious woman. There’s more to her. Why wouldn’t the Mole see that she needs to be ridded of?”



And we have the final 8! Who will be the one to go next? Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!