Friday 24 April 2015

18.18-Make it a Bloody Mary. With extra blood





***













Colette: “I can’t believe nobody cleaned this up. How long has this been sitting here?”


Veronica: “Hmmm…who sent me an evil gnome? It’s so…gauche. Too bright. Not dreary enough. Unless…the Dark One sent it! Thousand apologies, oh great lord! I did not mean to be rude!”

***


 

Colette: “So I think asking about the gender of the Mole is a big clue and something we overlooked.”
Natalie: “Yeah I’ll consider that. I may ask that.”
Colette: “Thanks.”


 
Natalie: “Not a chance. I’ve got my own plans.”                             
Colette: “…Wait, consider? May? She’s equivocating.”

***


Veronica: “Oh Dark One, I summon you!”

Ernest: “Hey Veronica? Want a drink? My treat.”
Veronica: “No thanks.”
Ernest: “I really want you to try it. Take it as an apology for playing a skanky move in the mission. I’m sincerely apologising to you. Please, please accept my offer?”
Veronica: “Fine.”


Ernest: “Whoops! But I’m really trying my best to make a good drink, don’t you fret!”
Veronica: “Uh-huh.”


Ernest: “Here.”
Veronica: “I don’t drink that.”


Ernest: “Oh, I’m really, really sorry about that. Here, I’ll make another one.”
Veronica: “Make it a Bloody Mary. With extra blood.”
Ernest: “I don’t do Marys.”
Veronica: “Then forget it.”
Ernest: “Wait! I’m sorry! I really, really want you to try my drink! I’m earnestly seeking your apology!”


Roy: “Are you planning to cook? Don’t. Unless you have experience, you WILL end up cutting yourself and dying from excessive blood loss.”
Natalie: “Thanks for the word of caution, but I know better. What’s the deal?”
Roy: “I know you depended on Colette, but that will fall through eventually. Trust me.”
Natalie: “I know that. Are you asking for a coalition?”
Roy: “No Tammy, that will fail. I’m just wanting to know who you are going to guess.”
Natalie: “Guess?”
Roy: “Then? Ask a question? That is wasting it.”
Natalie: “It covers a wider area. I’ll make mine as specific as possible.”

***

















Natalie: “Here is my question. Does the Mole currently have brown hair?”
“No.”

***


“Another night, another execution. Tonight, who will be leaving us as 5th?”




“Veronica Taylor. I’m sorry to say that you are…”









































































































































































































































































































“Executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Veronica: “I do not believe this! The Dark One abandoned me! How am I going to face my clan? I will be forced to quit out of shame now! Oh, Dark One, was it because of my disrespect earlier? I really apologise, but if this your will, then very well.”

Gothic Veronica Taylor is executed! Who will be the Mole’s last victim? Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!