Friday 16 June 2017

31.09-Same yet different


Last time, the final 5 had to do dares. 150/250 points were earned, so that makes the pot 290/590 points. Max completed the most number of dares and got the exemption while Aaron was the next to be executed. Is he the last resistance member or is there still one more lurking in the midst? And can the pot catch up?

***


Max: "Melvin, why are you sleeping there?"


Melvin: "Aaron's gone now so we can each have our own beds. I don't want to impose on you any further."


Melvin: "You must think it's very strange. Why is such a big guy like me afraid of someone like Max? You see, I was bullied a lot when I was younger because of my size. It's left a shadow. Max is so unapproachable, he reminds me of those days. That's one reason why I want to build my happy bubbles. So that everyone is happy. Is it selfish? Maybe. But if everyone steps in, suffering will end, even if we are abandoning the Earth."


Sydney: "What if Angie is the Mole? Or Melvin because I least suspect him? Am I thinking too much? This game isn't as fun as I thought it would be."

***


"Good morning. For your next mission, you will be visiting the marketplace again. There will be four snake charming baskets, worth different amounts of points. Successfully charm the snakes out to earn them. This is worth 260 points in total. You have 30 minutes. Good luck."

***


Sydney: "Now this will be fun."


Sydney: "Snakes live outside my doorstep. I'm not afraid of them."



They have chosen a basket.


Max: "We don't get practice?"


Angie: "Should I be looking for something on the lid?"


Melvin: "You can do this, Melvin."


Sydney: "Eek. How do you blow this thing?"


Their time begins now.


Max: "Here I go."


Angie: "I can do this..."


Angie: "...No I can't."


Angie: "I can't do this. I'm not afraid of many things but I have a fear of snakes!"


Angie: "I should give myself a pat on the back for trying."


Melvin: "Angie gave up before we barely even started. I'm not abig fan of reptiles either but you don't see me stopping so quickly."

Sydney: "Is there even anything in there?"


Melvin: "Oh, I'm supposed to reach into the basket and grab it out?"


Melvin: "That doesn't really make sense."


Angie: "I feel like I disappointed the group. Maybe that basket over there is for practice."


Melvin: "I don't have that much air."


Sydney: "Aah!"


Sydney: "I give up."


Sydney: "That thing almost bit my leg!"


Max: "This is difficult."


Angie: "Wait, what?"


Angie: "What do I do? It's coming for me."


Nepthy: "Kiss it."
Angie: "If you're sure..."


Angie: "Wow. I feel blessed. Almost a better kisser than my boyfriend."


Angie: "I have never kissed a cobra in my entire life. It was amzing."


Melvin: "Oh!"


Melvin: "Oh my god."


Melvin: "It's hissing at me!"


Melvin: "That was scary. I didn't expect it to work."


Melvin: "Mission accomplished."


Max: "Ow."


Max: "I hope it's not poisonous."


Sydney: "You too, huh?"
Max: "I'll look for a first-aid kid."
"The mission is over. Max's basket was worth 100 points, Angie's was worth 80, Sydney's was worth 50 and Melvin's was worth 30. 30/260 points have been earned, making the pot 320/850 points. The exemption goes to..."



























Angie: "AAAH!"


Angie: "Get it off me!"


Angie: "HELP!"


Angie: "I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS!"


Angie: "OUT! VAMOOSE!"


Angie: "Oh my glasses."


Angie: "It's a good thing I wear specs."


Angie: "It would have bitten my eyes off."

***
BLOOPERS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!