Wednesday 7 June 2017

31.06-Finding information


In the previous episode, the contestants had to find out where the other contestants took a photo to deny them an exemption while simultaneously earning 20 points for the pot. Melvin managed to find Jacob's landmark while Aaron ratted himself out, thus only Jacob and Aaron lost their exemptions and 40/120 points were earned, making the pot 140/340 points. Who will go home: Jacob or Aaron?

***


Aaron: "You're telling me that you and Max split up?"


Melvin: "Yeah...I couldn't find him so I just went my own way. At least I found 20 points. I could have found another 20 at the sphinx but I was too late."
Aaron: "It's Jacob's fault."


Aaron: "I'm up against Jacob so I need all the help I can get. I shouldn't have been so noble. Otherwise Jacob would have been sent packing immediately."


Jacob: "I'm going to study in here. Nobody gonna disturb me now."


Sydney: "It's going as planned. Jacob is on the block. If he's the Mole, Aaron's going home."
Angie: "It's also probable that Aaron goes home because he knows less than Jacob."
Sydney: "Yes, that's why I'm thinking of asking his dear partner Melvin on their thoughts. Melvin's a nice guy. He'll tell me."
Angie: "Share with me later."

***


Max: "Jacob said he was feeling a little sick. A little stress and he falls. Pathetic. So I suggested he exercise. But he refused and gave me crap and excuses."


Max: "Look. Even Melvin is working to change his lifestyle for the better. Why are you so stubborn?"


Jacob: "Not now, okay?"


Max: "Be a man. Stop being a failure."


Jacob: "What hell is wrong with you? I didn' step on your toes, so get off mine!"
Max: "Excuses."


Jacob: "I don't wanna change, 'kay? I'm happy with my current self."


Melvin: "Right...huff...better...step in..."


Jacob: "So get off my back and save your riddly-rack for someone else!"


Melvin: "I should...catch my...breath first..."


Melvin: "Jacob, why don't you...want to exercise? It's...for your...own good..."


Jacob: "Yeah, yeah. I'm happy with myself. I like who I am, man. I learned to embrace the me. You should do that too instead of letting meathead get to you, man."
Max: "I understand that, you know."
Jacob: "Don't know, don't care."


Melvin: "Is there something holding you back? A past incident, perhaps?"


Jacob: "Thanks for asking. I'm a military brat, you know. My daddy-o's been in the military so long so from young I hadda keep moving from place to place, y'know? Constantly adapting, constantly bein' thrown out there in the wild, fendin' for yourself..."


Jacob: "I'm tired of that, man. I'm tired of change. At least now I gotta comfy regular gig downtown back at my place, so I don't gotta move around any more."


Melvin: "Oh, sounds tough."
Max: "You think that's tough?"
Melvin: "Max, don't pressure him any more. At least wait until he gets past his current hurdle."
Jacob: "Speakin' of which, I gotta study. Cheerio!"

***


Sydney: "Melvin, I've been looking all over for you."


Sydney: "So I know you and Aaron are in it together. And now that Aaron's on the block, we gotta save him."
Melvin: "What about Jacob?"


Sydney: "F*** him. Not literally but anyway, I was thinking if you could tell me who he currently suspects and whether he's part of the resistance or not."


Melvin: "Why would I do that?"
Sydney: "I'm trying to help him too, mate. At least I can go in and try to save Aaron by giving a wrong guess."
Melvin: "I will do that myself, thank you very much."


Jacob: "Man, I can't remember all this giggly-doodee."


Jacob: "What the hell, man."


Jacob: "A blackout now?"


Jacob: "How am I gonna revise?"


Aaron: "It looks like the light's burned out. I am sure production will take care of it. Besides, there's still some light."


Aaron: "In darkness, even the faintest of candles will provide the strongest glow. And do you know why?"


Aaron: "Because there's an object for our eyes to focus on and nothing else to distract us. You'll achieve the same effect with say, a pink background."
Jacob: "Way to ruin the moment, Aaron. For a moment I thought you gonna go deep on me."

***



Melvin: "Aaron's my partner. I can't leave him in the lurch. I am going to say that he's in Mercucorp to give him a bonus point. Hopefully he hasn't been lying to me. Of course, I could also be lying that I'm in Mercucorp and give myself a penalty, which hurts nobody this time."


Sydney: "So I'm going to try and kill Jacob. Sorry, not sorry. I think he's in the resistance."


Aaron: "From what I gathered, Angie has to be part of the resistance like me. Hopefully I'm right and I get a bonus point. If I'm wrong and Angie's in Mercucorp, then she gets a +1 which doesn't affect anything since she's got an exemption."

***

Time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: 25
B: 26
C: 28
D: 33
E: 35
F: 40


Q3: Did the Mole dye his hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Who does the Mole share a bed with?
A: Melvin Willis
B: Zhao Qun
C: Aaron Nigel Forrester
D: Jacob Jacobson
E: Nobody


Q5: In Mission 3, in what order did the Mole reach the top of the stairs?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th


Q6: In Mission 3, where was the Mole's photo located?
A: Indoors, on the wall
B: Indoors, on a table
C: Outdoors, on a wall
D: Outdoors, on a table


Q7: In Mission 3, where did the Mole take the photo?
A: The Great Sphinx
B: The Great Pyramid
C: Pyramid of Burning Sands
D: Garden
E: Ship's Oasis
F: The Temple of Queen Hapshepsut

Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole guess where a photo was taken?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 3, did the Mole ever guess where a photo was taken correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole didn't even guess

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Aaron Nigel Forrester
B: Jacob Jacobson
C: Angie Reese
D: Sydney Wellington
E: Melvin Willis
F: Qun Zhao


Aaron: "I found Jacob suspicious, but now it's me against him. If he's the Mole, I'm toast. If he's not the Mole and I pick him, I'm probably still toast. So I can't put Jacob down as the Mole. Hopefully he's not the Mole."

***


"Welcome to your next execution ceremony. Tonight, we know the fates of all but two."


Aaron: "Cut to the chase. I need to know how well I did."


"...Aaron Nigel Forrester and Jacob Jacobson, tonight, one of you must meet your mummy. But who?"


"Jacob Jacobson.'



























Jacob: "Not looking forward to this, man."








































































































Jacob: "Skally-wax."




























Aaron: "This is taking too long."
Sydney: "Way to kill the suspense, mate. Do you think he'll survive?"


Max: "Oh, look!"



























Jacob: "I din' have a good feelin' 'bout this anyway."


Jacob: "Gotta skedaddle."


"Jacob Jacobson, you are unfortunately the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Aaron: "Ha! I'm in! So long, sucker!"
Jacob: "Boo. Wanted to stay on, man."


Jacob: "Ah well, can't blame nobody but myself, am I righty-o? What to do...at least I won't have to be sweatin' so much out here. Bye, and good luck! You may have gotten rid of another resistance member but the resistance will prevail! Righty-o."


"Down to five. Congratulations for surviving. The finale will be here before you know it. Now go back and get some rest."


Sydney: "Jacob's not the Mole any more. That leaves my other suspect left: Angie. It's so hard to scheme and pretend that you don't think anything of her."


Jacob the saxophonist has had to move out once more! Was it by default? Is Aaron the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!