Thursday 1 June 2017

31.04-Be sure


Last time, the contestants had to try and look for relics. In each of the three rounds, there was an appointed leader. Max was the first and he brought Angie and Aaron along with him. Giselle was the next leader and she sent Sydney, Max and Jacob. Jacob was the last leader and he chose to send Giselle, Melvin and Angie. Unfortunately, there was at least one resistance member in each group, leading to 0/120 points earned and no exemptions for the mission leaders. Hopefully they have an idea on who is who now though.

***

Aaron: "And that's how we discovered a cure for mummyism."
Melvin: "Neat. It's great that there's always something to learn and knowledge to quest for."


Jacob: "Sorry. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation."


Jacob: "I really don't understand what's all this bizzbuzz about eternal knowledge, man. Like, just enjoy what we have, y'know? Why can't we just accept things the way they are? Why must we always be hungry for knowledge? Do you see parents starvin' their kiddos? Why are we fightin' so hard to sotp world hunger then, eh?


Aaron: "You do realise that hunger for knowledge is a metaphor, right? And I'm not fighting to end world hunger. I couldn't care two hoots about the starving in Africa or Weirdlandname."


Max: "I think we should constantly strive to improve ourselves or we'll stagnate. Always learn more."


Sydney: "I'm more of an outdoorsy chick than an artsy one but why not give this a go?"


Giselle: "Oh, you know how to paint?"
Sydney: "No."


Giselle: "No? Then why in the world are you touching the easel?"


Sydney: "I'm just doing this for fun."
Giselle: "FOR FUN?"


Sydney: "I'm not deaf, mate."


Giselle: "How dare you waste your time on such frivolous activites! If you're not going to be serious about it then don't do it!"


Sydney: "I'm not even disturbing you, mate. Why did you pick a fight with me? Everyone needs to have fun once in a while. Even you!"


Giselle: "No I don't. I'm a dignified woman who takes pride in everything she does and is serious about it. The world needs more women like me."
Sydney: "Screw the world! Deep down there's a child wanting to come out and play. You don't lock cildren in a cage indefinitely because someone told you to."


Giselle: "You...you're right. You're actually right."


Sydney: "Huh? Oh, of course I am. Now, excuse me. I'm getting the hell outta here."


***


Sydney: "Now that Lena's gone, you can share a bed with me, Angie."
Angie: "Thanks, but it's fine."
Sydney: "No, I insist. Giselle is such a b**** c***. Like, grow a pair, will ya? Oh wait, she can't. That's why she's a b****."
Angie: "While I appreciate the double entrede and layered insult, that's not very nice. But sure, I can move in."


Angie: "I lost my coalition almost as soon as I formed one. I don't feel secure. So I decided to ask Sydney and she agreed. We're both smart. Together, we're unstoppable!"


***

Sydney: "Based on Max's reaction, I think that Max is from Mercucorp. Hopefully I'm right."


Jacob: "Right. I think that the mission was very fishy. I would expect that even the resistance to want to earn points. Angie, Giselle and that hoo-ha...what was his name again? Whatever, man. I am guessing that Angie is from Mercucorp."

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: In what order did the Mole buy breakfast before Mission 2?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th


Q3: In Mission 2, in what order did the Mole ride the scooter?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th

Q4: In Mission 2, was the Mole a mission leader?
A: Yes
B: No


Q5: In Mission 2, which round was the first round the Mole went to find a relic?
A: First
B: Second
C: Third


Q6: Did the Mole find a relic in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 2, which rounds did the Mole participate?
A: 1st
B: 1st and 2nd
C: 2nd
D: 1st and 3rd
E: 3rd


Q8: How many rounds was the Mole part of in Mission 2?
A: 1
B: 2


Q9: Did the Mole ever participate in a round with someone of the same alignment in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Aaron Nigel Forrester
B: Jacob Jacobson
C: Giselle Onkat
D: Angie Reese
E: Sydney Wellington
F: Melvin Willis
G: Qun Zhao

***


"Lena has been the first victim of a mummy attack. Who will be the next?"


"Zhao Qun."
































































































































Max: "Nothing at all. I am safe."


"Angie Reese."


Angie: "I'm not afraid of mummies."





















































Angie: "Nothing. I'm okay, guys!"


























"Sydney Wellington."



























Sydney: "Oh crikes..."



























Sydney: "Is it..."



























Sydney: "Nope. Just scaring you all."


"Aaron Nigel Forrester."
Aaron: "I don't believe in living mummies. That's just folklore."























































Aaron: "Whew. I'm not going home. Boo-hoo to whoever that does."




























"Down to three. Melvin Willis."


Melvin: "Here I go again."



























Melvin: "Be nice and not come out."






























Angie: "He made it!"


"Giselle Onkat, Jacob Jacobson, one of you will be the next victim. Who will it be?"


"Giselle Onkat, please open the sacrophagus."




























Giselle: "I am not afraid."



























Giselle: "It's my first time opening this."




























Giselle: "My fingers hurt."





























Giselle: "Couldn't see a mummy."



























Giselle: "Too bad, Jacob."


Jacob: "No, this can't be the end for me, man. I haven't got enuff of this game yet, y'know?"


Jacob: "Haddy-hooha! Giselle, you spoke too soon!"


Giselle: "Huh?"


Giselle: "Oh no. This cannot be happening."


"Unfortunately, Giselle Onkat, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Giselle: "I am disappointed. I cannot believe that I am leaving so fast. I suppose this is not the vacation I had wanted anyway. I shouldn't even be vacationing, no...this was a waste of time. I knew it was. I shouldn't have been so silly to join. Just as well. I never liked Egypt."


Giselle: "One Mercucorp member is down, but I have a hunch that Mercucorp will win."


Angie: "I suspected her. It's such a shame for her to leave though. Two players I expected to make it far have been executed as first and second. I think the Mole is playing very strategically this season, giving bonuses to some players by guessing their suspects wrongly or giving penalties to Giselle and Lena by being correct about their suspects."


Giselle the solemn one has been executed! Wille Mercucorp win? Or is the Mole from Mercucorp?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!