Sunday 18 June 2017

31.10-Relax


Last episode, the final 4 had to charm snakes out to earn points. Only Melvin managed to earn 30 points, resulting in 30/260 points or 320/850 points in total. Angie tried to overcome her fear of snakes by practising on a different basket only to surprise herself with an exemption earned from the cobra's kiss. Who will be the last victim? Who is the Mole?

***


Sydney: "Hmm. The first *BLEEP* player gets to steal Angie's exemption by successfully naming whether everyone else is from Mercucorp or not."


Sydney: "Should I do it?"


Sydney: "I'll do it. It'll be easier for me to win if she doesn't have a guaranteed chance of progressing to the finale."


Melvin: "Do you think Angie could be the Mole?"


Max: "It is possibile. She gave up so quickly on the points but managed to charm a cobra out in the other basket."


Melvin: "Yes, and how did she know which basket had an exemption?"


Melvin: "Wouldn't you assume it was one of those four we had to choose from?"


Max: "No, actually. I would expect it to be hidden somewhere."


Melvin: "Hmm..."


Max: "Do you think she'll be that obvious though?"


Sydney: "Hey mates. Talking about me?"
Max: "No."


Sydney: "Oh, you two are confessing your love! JK. You can continue. I won't understand a word you say anyway, Max."


Sydney: "Hmm...excuse me for a moment. I want to talk to the camera in private."


Sydney: "I've been looking at the plaque more and more now. The other day it said 'Please Q'. And then just now it read 'Le pap'. I don't speak French or whatever that thing is, but it's probably pointing to the Chin-chow chumcha guy. Also, I decided to accept the challenge of stealing Angie's exemption. In the second mission, Max brought...er...Angie and Aaron. That's right. Aaron is the resistance. The second round had Jacob and he's also from the resistance. The last round had Giselle, Melvin and...Angie. Either Melvin or Angie is the resistance. Angie told me she's from Mercucorp. That means Melvin is from the resistance. I think Max is from Mercucorp. Do I get the exemption?"
"You'll find out in the execution ceremony."


Max: "I had enough of her."


Max: "I don't know why she keeps picking on me in particular."


Melvin: "Calm down. She makes fun of me too sometimes."


Max: "And you're going to take that lying down?"
Melvin: "Well...what else can I do?"
Max: "If she weren't a woman I'd punch her."
Melvin: "Why not we tell Angie to talk to her."

***


Angie: "Max and Melvin came to me. They said you were very rude and they're fed up with you."


Sydney: "Really? They came to you? Pussies."


Angie: "I for one agree. You always make a joke at the expense of others."


Sydney: "It's a joke. It's just for laughs. Why so serious?"


Angie: "How would you like it if someone tried to make you the joke?"


Sydney: "Heh. I guess I see your point. Fine, I'll stop telling jokes, okay? Chillax. Nobody here knows how to appreciate fun."
Angie: "We just don't appreciate your humour."


Sydney: "Anyway, who do you think is the Mole?"
Angie: "Based on my notes, it has to be Max."


Sydney: "I realised the boys are in a coalition together. So you think one of them is lying?"


Angie: "I wouldn't put it past them...wait, do you think I'm the Mole?"


Sydney: "I've been suspecting everyone, mate. I'd be f****** stupid not to suspect you too. But I'm not telling you my main suspect in case you really are the Mole."


Angie: "Fair point. If you suspect me, why not humour me. Who do you think Max is trying to mislead Melvin onto?"
Sydney: "Definitely one of us. Can't say who. You'll have to find that out for yourself."


Sydney: "But if you're not the Mole, then tell me why you know where the exemption was."


Angie: "I swear, I didn't! Melvin and Max asked the same thing earlier. I just wanted to try and practise on a different one. I thought there was nothing inside until a cobra came out. Then a lady told me to kiss it so I did. I was hoping to overcome my fear. A venomous snake bit me when I was little so I couldn't bring myself to do it. But I didn't want to disappoint all of you so I went to practise. And now I'm suspicious?"


Angie: "They can suspect me for all I care, but not you. We're partners."

***


Angie: "Are you the Mole?"


Melvin: "What?"
Angie: "You heard me. Are you the Mole?"
Melvin: "You can't just barge in accusing others like that."
Angie: "Then answer me."


Melvin: "Sigh...Sydney sent you here, didn't she?"


Melvin: "She's trying to use you to sound us out. Take it from me. You shouldn't trust her that much."


Angie: "Right back at you."
Melvin: "Huh? Wait, you don't think...Max?"
Angie: "Sydney and I suspect everybody. But you're a nice fellow and as such I don't believe you are the Mole. I feel obligated to warn you."


Sydney: "Chin Cha Choo Chow!"


Max: "What?"


Sydney: "Isn't that how you say hello?"
Max: "Are you mocking my mother tongue?"


Sydney: "Looks like Asians are only meant for studying."


Max: "I had enough of you. Why do you keep insulting me?"


Sydney: "Oh my gosh, mate. Chill out!"


Sydney: "This is how you sound like right now, mate. Nweh nweh. Just like a baby."


Sydney: "Don't get mad at me now. Your eyes are almost disappearing!"


Max: "I had enough of you. You're just the Mole, trying to psych me out."
Sydney: "Excuse me? You're the Mole!"


Max: "I am not the Mole."


Max: "Show me the proof that I am the Mole."


Sydney: "Your basket had the most points and you lost it, mate."


Sydney: "You want proof? That's proof. So watch your every step. I'm not going to let you sabotage again."


Max: "You're just trying to confuse me. I'm sure Melvin will want to hear this."
Sydney: "Just more proof. I thought you don't like to work with others? Aren't you always trying to one-up us and prove you're the best?"


Max: "She's right. I hate to admit it, but I can't keep discussing with Melvin. One of us has to lose and it won't be me."

***


Mole: "My last time to sabotage the others. I have some idea who everyone is on. Sydney and Angie are too strong together. They have to be separated. Max and Melvin are not to be underestimated too. I underestimated Melvin, and Max has some good luck to have gotten two exemptions in a row. Everyone is rather coy and tight-lipped about it though. I can only be sure of one. So I will say Melvin suspects Sydney."

***
Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear a watch?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Which object is closest to the bed the Mole sleeps in?
A: Easel
B: Chess table
C: Wardrobe
D: Dressing Table

Q4: In Mission 5, where was the Mole facing?
A: North
B: South
C: East 
D: West

Q5: In Mission 5, how many points was in the Mole's basket?
A: 30
B: 50
C: 80
D: 100


Q6: In Mission 5, did the Mole get an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 5, did the Mole succeed in snake charming?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: In Mission 5, did the Mole get bitten?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In the previous execution ceremony, was the Mole seated in front or behind?
A: In front
B: Behind

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Angie Reese
B: Sydney Wellington
C: Melvin Willis
D: Qun Zhao

***


"Welcome to your final execution ceremony. Tonight, one of you will miss out on the chance to be a finalist. Some of you could steal Angie's exemption for yourself. Sydney was the first to do so."



























"She failed to do so."
Sydney: "F***.""


Angie: "You tried to take my exemption?"
Sydney: "You would've done the same."
Angie: "No I wouldn't!"


"Zhao Qun."



































































































































Angie: "Do you think he'll make it?"


Sydney: "I believe so. But I'd rather he be executed. That means I'm safe and so is Melvin."


























Max: "I am in the finale! YESS!"


"Sydney Wellington, Melvin Willis, one of you will join Angie and Zhao Qun while one will get to see a mummy for the last time."


"Sydney Wellington."
Melvin: "Please, let her go out..."
Max: "I'm afraid I think your time is up, Melvin."








































































































Sydney: "F*** yeah, mates! I was right all along!"



























Melvin: "Does that mean I'm out?"


Max; "I can't believe the racist made it."


Sydney: "Muahaha."


"Melvin Willis."
Melvin: "Maybe there's some kind of twist where I'm safe."


























































































































































Melvin: "I nearly peed myself."


Melvin: "There's a mummy in there!"


"Unfortunately, Melvin Willis, you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Melvin: "I almost lost bladder control. I was so close! Either that, or I was completely wrong the whole time. I guess I'll have to wait for the finale. There is one thing you should know though: I'm a Mercucorp agent. Good luck to you three!"


"Congratulations to Zhao Qun, Sydney Wellington and Angie Reese for making it to the finale! Who will win, who will be next in line and who is the Mole?"

Finale coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!