Wednesday 28 June 2017

32.03-Time to get squishy


Previously, 8 contestants had to be split up. 3 went to arrange wine according to their age while the rest played instruments in sync to produce a message for the trio. Unfortunately, they failed to earn the 100 points. Dmitry was later executed, which he found unsurprising. Who is next?

***


Bryce: "Sorry. Did I wake you up?"
Immanuella: "No. I wake up this early. I'm used to it."
Bryce: "I hope I didn't spoon you or anything."
Immanuella: "Don't worry about it."


Bryce: "So I ended up sharing a room with Immanuella and we're the only co-ed room...it's awkward."


Ivan: "Dude, seriously? Will it kill if you don't wear makeup for a day? You're giving me goosebumps."


Margaret: "I rather share this bed with a hot guy."


Sophie:"You're man-crazed."
Margaret: "Better than star-crazed. Take it from me. You're not going anywhere with your background."
Sophie: "Another naysayer? I'll show you. I'll show all of you! I've exercised, starved, gone under the knife...everything! My hard work will pay off some day. Maybe I should dye my hair too."


Monica: "I'm feeling quite homesick already..."


Monica: "I'm not feeling too good these past couple of days. My crush just went home first and I'm homesick."

***


Bryce: "It's so nice of you to cook for all of us."
Immanuella: "It's nothing, really. I make meals for my patients too."


Bryce: "You go all out for them? How sweet."
Immanuella: "Thanks. It's my job, really, to nurse them back to health. I'm just glad you don't think my cooking is too bland."
Bryce: "I've had worse. I'm used to eating on a strict diet."
Immanuella: "I see. You got into uni because of a football scholarship, right! So you want to be a football player?,
Bryce: "That was my dream going in, but now...I feel like my life shouldn't revolve around football solely. I'm at the stage in life to experiment. I've found something that got my interest..."
Immanuella: "That's great! Pursue it."


Margaret: "I'm really not getting used to those eyeshadow and lipstick of yours, but hey, who am I to judge?"


Caleb: "I for one think you're really pretty, even without makeup."


Margaret: "Oh? You've seen me face-naked before?"
Caleb: "No, but I can imagine."


Caleb: "Oh!"
Margaret: "Shh!"


Margaret: "Just enjoy the moment."


Caleb: "You're a great kisser."
Margaret: "Wanna know what else I can do? Then follow me."


Margaret: "Maybe I can show you what it's like when I'm face and butt naked."
Caleb: "Can't wait."


Bryce: "Just because I'm halfway across the world doesn't mean I can slack off...though this is getting very routine and boring..."

***


Sophie: "I can't wait to see myself become famous once this show airs."


"Good day. It's time for your next mission. Champs Les Sims grows some of the freshest fruit in the world. Today we get to visit a garden that grows these fruit for the whole afternoon. However, there is a problem: it isn't booked. You have to collect fruits and squish them into a pulp, because some fruit contain points in them."


"A gardener will be on patrol today however, and he taps you, you're out. The mission is over when everyone is caught or when it's nightfall, or 8pm to be more precise."

***


"This is the safe zone. The gardener cannot come in here. However, you cannot do anything in here but leave, so no passing of fruits to each other and such. If you're caught by the gardener, you return here too."


"And begin!"
Monica: "Don't we need a plan?"


Immanuella: "Yes, we should. How about you collect the fruit closest to us. It's probably not worth a lot but it's better than nothing. If you see the gardener after you, run back in here until he leaves."


Monica: "Okay..."


Margaret: "This is a lot of fruit."


The gardener has arrived.


And he's after Sophie.


Sophie: "Time to get dirty. Yuck."


Sophie: "Who's there?"


Sophie: "AAH! HELP! HE'S AFTER ME!"


Monica: "This is so scary. I'm so out in the open..."


Margaret: "The trees give me some foliage to hide."


Immanuella: "I'll just take the fruit and throw them in the barrel."


Caleb: "Since when do bananas grow on apple trees?"


Sophie: "Oh, camera. Remember this pretty face, everyone at home."


Gardener: "Got you."

Sophie: "Not so fast!"
Gardener: "Tapped. You're out. Why did you run to me?"
Sophie: "...I don't know."


Sophie: "Boo. I hardly got warmed up."


Ivan: "I should start harvesting these."


Caleb: "I hear footsteps. Oh dear!"


Gardener: "Get back here you trespasser!"


Gardener: "Where did he go?"
Caleb: "I should be safe hiding here for a while."


Gardener: "I'll find you eventually. But first..."


Bryce: "I better run."


Bryce: "S*** he really saw me."


Gardener: "Come back here!"


Bryce: "Margaret, run!"
Margaret: "Please, call me Marge."


Bryce: "Well, then, Marge, run!"


Margaret: "Huh? What the hell? Why did you lead him here?"


Bryce: "Monica! Run!"


Bryce: "Margar...Marge's got him distracted."


Ivan: "That should be enough for now."


Ivan: "Immanuella, pass me your fruits."


Ivan: "I'll dump them here."


Ivan: "Come, give them to me."


Immanuella: "Here you go. I'll harvest some more and pass them to you."
Ivan: "Sounds like a plan."


Bryce: "These berries are slowing me down."


Margaret: "I should throw them in here. My breasts are feeling uncomfortable with grapes in them."


Margaret: "Aaah!"
Gardener: "So close."

Monica: "Bryce, quick. Here are some grapes."


Monica: "I'll go and get some more."


Bryce: "Time to get squishy."


Bryce: "I think there's something here. Do I need to pick them up?"
"No. Just leave the points in there."


Monica: "Do you need help?"


Monica: "Wait, what am I suggesting? You can do it, Bryce!"


Bryce: "This is so slippery."
Monica: "Boo...why am I jeering you?"


Monica: "He's got quite the bottom...oh, God, stop checking him out."


Gardener: "Found you."


Caleb: "Stay away from me. I have half a banana, and I'm not afraid to use it."


Gardener: "Too late. Now get out of here!"


Bryce: "This is harder than it looks."
Monica: "Mole! Oops. What I meant to say was, are you the Mole?"


Bryce: "No. I'm doing this slowly so that every last fruit is stomped and crushed."


Ivan: "Time to add more fruit."


Bryce: "It's all mushy now."
Monica: "Isn't it all sticky?"
Bryce: "Gone through worse."


Bryce: "Now get going."


Immanuella: "Oh, that's a bit too high to reach."


Immanuella: "Just great."


Ivan: "Woah. Nearly slipped."


Immanuella: "Get away from me."


Immanuella: "Ivan! Catch!"


Ivan: "Why in the frigging world did you lead him to me?"
Immanuella: "I'll distract him. You focus on the fruit."


Immanuella: "You can't outrun a woman!"
Gardener: "Oh yeah?"


Margaret: "Time to harvest some more."


Caleb: "I can't believe I was caught. And I barely plucked a single banana."
Sophie: "I feel like I'm going to faint."
Caleb: "It's no wonder. You're skinny like a stick. Sit down and rest for a while."


Immanuella: "Missed me!"


Monica: "I better hurry."


Immanuella: "See? You can't catch me."


Ivan: "Done."


Immanuella: "Huff...I'm tired."
Gardener: "You're out. Now get out."


Immanuella: "How is that man able to run for so long? I just hope my sacrifice was worth it."


Margaret: "Hey Monica. Take these and put them in the barrel."


Monica: "Okay."


Monica: "Here I go."


Monica: "This is such a strange feeling."


Gardener: "Aha."


Monica: "Wait! Please, let me finish this first?"
Gardener: "Too late. You're out."
Monica: "That's not fair."


Gardener: "You can't escape me a second time."


Bryce: "S***."


Gardener: "Bye."


Sophie: "I can't believe Bryce is out. I thought he'd last the longest."


Ivan: "Did I spoil something? I better get out of here."


Monica: "Oh dear..."


Monica: "Run!"
Immanuella: "She can't hear you."


Margaret: "In you go."


Margaret: "Ooh, this feels funny."


Ivan: "I should just throw them in here first."


Ivan: "Time to pluck the cherries."


Gardener: "There he is."


Bryce: "Ivan! Get away!"


Ivan: "Did I hear someone shout my name?"


Ivan: "F***."


Ivan: "For f**** sake, you couldn't leave me alone?"


Ivan: "I need the money."


Sophie: "Oh no. Can Marge handle it?"
Immanuella: "I trust her."
Bryce: "Go Margaret...Er, Marge! Squish the fruit!"


Gardener: "Where is the last rascal?"


Margaret: "This is fun. Someone I can totally see myself getting into."


Ivan: "F***. I was so close."
Bryce: "Go Marge!"


Margaret: "Done. Hopefully I get a lot of points."


Margaret: "I better get moving."


Margaret: "Oh, this one isn't fully stomped."


Gardener: "I'm pretty sure I haven't caught everyone."


Margaret: "AAH!"


Gardener: "Finally."


Margaret: "Shouldn't have screamed so loudly."


Margaret: "I need to leave. He spotted me."


Margaret: "See ya never."


Gardener: "You aren't getting away that easily."


Margaret: "I'll throw some fruit in first."


Gardener: "Caught you."


Margaret: "Shoot."


Margaret: "Shouldn't have done that. And I still have what, half an hour to go?"


Ivan: "She got caught."


Margaret: "Sorry guys."
Bryce: "You did your best."
"You've stomped a lot of fruit, but not all had points in them. Altogether you collected 67 points out of a possible 200 points. The pot now has 67/300 points."

***

NEXT EPISODE:


Ivan: "I want to know why you were eliminated so early, Sophie."

***


***


Caleb: "It's all an illusion."

***


Immauella: "Ha, I really don't know. I don't watch the show so I'm at a disadvantage. Quite frankly I hope to see a Mole defect to the contestants' side. Like they have conscience strike them and they realised that even though they're the Mole they don't have to be the production's lackey and sabotage."

***


***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!