Saturday 8 July 2017

32.08-In hot water


In the mission, the final six were split up. Ivan, Bryce and Sophie painted according to Immanuella's descriptions within 30 minutes while Margaret got a tour of Champs Les Sims before trying to find out where in the museum each painted object was. She failed to do so, but had a chance to redeem herself in a bonus mission where she had to guess who painted each picture. Unfortunately, she proved to be terrible at art as altogether 0/90 points were earned, making the pot 267/590 points. Was it a blatant sabotage? Is Margaret the Mole?

***

Sophie: "So you've moved to Monica's room. Cool."
Bryce: "I don't want to make things inconvenient for Ima."


Sophie: "I'm really impressed with your art. How did you learn how to paint like that?"


Sophie: "Did you get any lessons before joining?"
Bryce: "No, what are you trying to say?"


Bryce: "I'm not the Mole if that's what you're implying. I can be artsy too. In fact, it's always been my dream to be a poet when I joined college and got exposed to poetry."


Sophie: "But poetry is a dying business. Who the hell reads poetry these days? And why would you even dream of giving up your current life for something nobody is interested in?"
Bryce: "Because unlike you, I'm not materialistic. I don't care about the fame or the money football gives me."

***


Ivan: "The pot is honestly very pathetic right now. Things aren't done the way I'd like them to be done. Nobody better screw up the last mission or I'll lose it. This is my only source of income."


Margaret: "This game is dragging me down, especially with the execution so close. I need to find a way to let loose and get everyone to relax a little too. We have a higher chance of going to the final this season."


Bryce: "I actually have a girlfriend. It's been such a long while, I started to grow homesick. And I must be tired and stressed out, because somehow I managed to mistake Marge for Chelsea..."


Margaret: "Oh, you're so gentle...what a surprise."


Bryce: "I can be emotional when I want to."


Bryce: "Wait, no. I can't do this."


Margaret: "Why not? It's just a little fun."
Bryce: "I'm in a committed relationship."


Margaret: "Nobody will ever know."
Bryce: "There are cameras all over. No."
Margaret: "What's done is done anyway. Why not take it a step further?"


Immanuella: "Am I hearing things?"


Immanuella: "Is Marge cheating on Caleb?"


Immanuella: "Marge, you're in a relationship with Caleb. You may miss him but he can still watch. Don't cheat on him."


Margaret: "It was just a little fun, you spoilsport. I had Caleb out of my mind already."


Immanuella: "Really? I thought you were serious."


Immanuella: "And you. Don't you have a girlfriend?"


Bryce: "I do. I regret it."


Immanuella: "How far have you gone with Marge?"


Bryce: "Just a kiss."


Bryce: "But I should've known better."
Immanuella: "Yes, you should."


Immanuella: "I had countless patients who tried to kill themselves beacuse of cheating spouses and partners. I hope your girlfriend isn't one of them."


Bryce: "I know, and I'm sorry."
Immanuella: "At least you stopped before you got too far. So what are you going to do now?"


Bryce: "I don't know."
Immanuella: "You're a man, Bryce. You need to be more responsible and less wishy-washy...is that a tear I see?"
Bryce: "No, no, of course not."


Margaret: "Looks like I created a little drama. Just as well. It was getting boring."


Bryce: "I really hope this doesn't air or I'll be in hot water."

***
Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear short or long pants?
A: Short
B: Long
C: The Mole wears a dress


Q3: Does the Mole have facial hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Before Mission 4, who sat beside the Mole?
A: Bryce Wells
B: Margaret Welsh
C: Sophie Stewart
D: Immanuella van Coevorden
E: Nobody


Q5: In Mission 4, what was the Mole's role?
A: Tourist/Guesser
B: Painter
C: Describer

Q6: In Mission 4, what did the Mole paint?
A: A pharoah
B: An urn
C: A canopic jar
D: The Mole did not paint


Q7: In Mission 4, did the Mole vote for Margaret to go for the tour?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 4, while Margaret was exploring the museum to find the objects, who was on the Mole's left?
A: Sophie Stewart
B: Bryce Wells
C: Immanuella van Coevorden
D: Nobody
E: The Mole is Margaret


Q9: In Mission 4,  when the locations of the relics were revealed, in what order was the Mole's painting seen?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not paint

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Bryce Wells
B: Ivan Klades 
C: Margaret Welsh
D: Sophie Stewart 
E: Immanuella van Coevorden


Margaret: "I know it's the finale but I decided to split my answers. There are four of us and this season has been so short I don't believe everyone has the Mole figured out yet. Hopefully I'm right about this."

***


Sophie: "Why do I have to be the one to call Ella down? It's her fault if she didn't hear the call to get ready for the execution."


Immanuella: "This is just so stressful."


Immanuella: "Oh, Sophie. How embarrassing."


Immanuella: "Before you ask, I'm fine."


Sophie: "Are you sure? You seem really out of sorts."


Immanuella: "It's just...it's getting too much for me. If I had known what it was going to be like I wouldn't have signed up."
Sophie: "There, there. It's just a game. Don't need to beat yourself over it."


Immanuella: "I know, but seeing the others get executed like that, one by one, and knowing that another one of us will be going home tonight...I can't take it any more."


Sophie: "There, there, just let it out."


Sophie: "Personally, I think Ella made a wrong choice in joining. If you can't handle the pressure, then leave. I'm sorry, but this game is designed only for the tenacious, like me. I've got the drive, the look, the body, the everything! All I need is one chance to jump-start my career in showbiz."

***


"This is it. The last execution. Four of you will be entering the finale while one of you will be leaving."


"Ivan Klades, you..."
































































































































































































"...are making it into the finale!"
Ivan: "Yes!"


"Margaret Welsh."
Margaret: "This is it guys."





























































































































































































































"You are going into the finale!"
Margaret: "WOOHOO!"


Immanuella: "Good job guys."
"Immanuella van Coevorden, unfortunately..."
Immanuella: "Oh dear."

























































































































































































































































































"...you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Bryce: "No!"


Sophie: "It's such a pity. She was the most good-natured contestant ever. She was always there to help us and was the mother of our group."


Sophie: "I just can't believe it. I actually hoped to go into the finale with her."
Margaret: "She was the most trustworthy."


Immanuella: "Thanks guys...let me take a moment to collect myself..."


Immanuella: "I'm so touched to hear you all said that. It's been an amazing adventure, something I'm not used to. I got to play the piano on the streets in France, tour a museum and most importantly, I got to know all of you. I don't regret coming here and sharing this memorable experience with you. I couldn't think of anyone or anything better."


Immanuella: "Goodbye everyone. Catch the Mole for me! And goodbye to all the viewers at home who supported me too. I love you all."


"Thank you Immanuella for joining the show. We hope to see you again soon."


"And that's it. We have our final four! Which one of you is the Mole? And who amongst you will win?"

The finale will be coming up soon. Have you figured out the Mole's identity yet?

***

NEXT EPISODE:


***

Margaret: "Oh, shut up. Everyone's just burying their heads in their journals. Nobody is coming out to have fun any more."

***

Bryce: "I'll take this if you don't mind."
Margaret: "Go ahead."

***


Bryce: "I honestly think we shouldn't be so cautious. We need to split up to find all the orbs. The Mole is going to reveal every single room possible anyway, so it's better we get 60 points and maximum penalty than 10 points and maximum penalty. You get me?"

***


Sophie: "Ivan barely searched each room before entering the next. We don't need to rush, so I don't know why he acted like he was going to miss the train. They're going to hide the orbs. We need to take time."

***


Ivan: "We have a freaking mission on our hands and you're drinking?"

***


Margaret: "God dammit, Bryce. Where the hell are you?"

***


Margaret: "...Let's put up a little skit, shall we?"

***


Margaret: "Ivan disappeared at the most crucial moment. Sophie said they just got separated somehow. Like, how?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!