Monday 24 July 2017

33.06-This game does things to you


Last episode, Justin, Wayne and Dmitry had to do penalty kicks with soccer balls the others collected for them. They only found 7/10 balls, of which 4 kicks were successful, resulting in 40/100 points earned and making the pot 260/460 points. Zoe and Vlad were nowhere in sight, however. Is it because they're the Mole?

***


Zoe: "I need to come up with a good story."
Vlad: "You too?"
Zoe: "Huh?"


Vlad: "I didn't participate at all in the mission yesterday. It was too hot. What's your excuse?"
Zoe: "Someone recognised me on the streets so I spent the whole day with him. I've never felt so flattered before. But we need to come up with some kind of story to make us seem suspicious enough but not overtly until they think we're too obvious."


Nancy: "Are you the Mole?"
Justin: "Aah!"


Nancy: "Hehe."
Justin: "That's not very funny, Nancy."


Nancy: "Whatever. I'll go sharpen my logic skills."


Uma: "There's another execution coming up. I need to study very intensely for this."

***


Wayne: "Where were you, dude?"


Vlad: "I was trying to hide from the sun."
Zoe: "-_-"


Zoe: "Vlad can't lie. I guess I can cross him off my list, though I wonder how he managed to be the Mole the first time. Unless he is the Mole and is trying to throw me off. This game does things to you."


Wayne: "Stop being so self-conscious, dude. I know you were just didn't want anyone to recognise you as a vampire. Just suck it up, man."


Vlad: "Me? Self-conscious? I've come to terms with myself long ago. Unlike you. You keep boasting about how werewolves are so great but you never seem to want to turn into a werewolf."


Wayne: "F*** off. I just don't want to scare the ladies."


Justin: "Are you nervous for the test later?"
Tanya: "A little."


Tanya: "Do you think they're going to pull another stunt like they did with Poppy?"
Justin: "I doubt so."


Tanya: "I just wished they were nicer to her. If you don't mind me asking, what are you playing for?"
Justin: "Huh?"
Tanya: "Everyone's playing for something. Poppy wanted to show she grew up, I'm still trying to supplement the household income, but what about you?"


Justin: "I...I don't know. I guess I wanted to use this time to sort myself straight. I haven't been a good husband or dad."
Tanya: "So you're playing for your wife and kid?"


Justin: "No, I'm playing for myself. I was too hung up on my wife and abandoned everything to chase her."
Tanya: "Oh, I'm sorry. What happened?"
Justin: "You didn't watch the seasons with me in it?"
Tanya: "Who has the time? But it's selfish, don't you think? To play for yourself?"
Justin: "I guess...maybe I don't know what I'm doing here after all or what I'm playing for."

***

Time for the quiz.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: In Mission 2, did the Mole vote for Poppy La Tootie to return?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: In Mission 3, did the Mole take the cyan or blue car at first?
A: Cyan
B: Blue


Q4: Each contestant was given a certain number of Sims or pets to find, denoted as X by Lena Estenson. What is X for the Mole?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 6
G: 7
H: 8
I: 9


Q5: How many Sims/households/pets did the Mole find in Mission 3?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 4
D: 5
E: 7


Q6: In Mission 4,  what role did the Mole play?
A: Soccer player
B: Ball collector


Q7: In Mission 4, how many times was the Mole successful in the penalty kicks?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: The Mole did not play soccer


Q8: In Mission 4, how many soccer balls did the Mole find?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole did not collect balls


Q9: In what order did the Mole kick in Mission 4?
A: First
B: Second
C: Third
D: The Mole did not kick

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tanya Sim
B: Zoe Lin
C: Nancy Harvard
D: Wayne Goppud
E: Vlad Pire
F: Uma Phile
G: Justin Huez
H: Lena Estenson
I: Dmitry Gustav


Uma: "I'm looking at Justin. He's been really active in nearly every mission so far. The Mole knows that being active is the best way to sabotage. That's why he came last in the first mission, went with the others to find Poppy before quitting after that, then went all over the place but still found none on his list in the third and then choosing to play soccer in the last mission. It's still too early to tell at this stage though, so I just have to be quick on him."

***


"It's been a while since your last execution ceremony, so you lot are considered fortunate to have taken part in so many missions before an execution. But ultimately someone still has to go tonight. Who wants to see their fate?"


Justin: "I would."
































































































































"Justin Huez, you are safe."


Lena: "My turn next."
"Lena Estenson,"































































































































































































































































"You are safe."


Nancy: "Let me go next."





















































































































































































































"Nancy Harvard, you are safe."


Wayne: "Alright, then for this dog to know too."
"Wayne Goppud, you..."

































































































































































































































































































"...are safe."
Wayne: "Booyeah."


Dmitry: "I hope I am safe. I want to see my results now."
































































































































"Dmitry Gustav, unfortunately..."








































































































































































































































"...you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Dmitry: "No! There must be some mistake."


Dmitry: "I can only blame myself. I did it again. I thought that I could study a little later. And it proved to me my error once more. Maybe if there is a third time, I will join. I think right now I need to learn to stop wasting time and start being productive. Good luck and bless you all."


Wayne: "I wanna say something. I thought Dmitry was pretty cool. Like, he's an astronaut! From Russia! Too bad he's gone now."


Nancy: "I had an inkling of suspicion but it's nice to have confirmation."
Tanya: "It's really too bad to have to see him go, but at least he stayed for longer."
Zoe: "I'm hungry. I'm going to get a snack."


Justin: "I thought Dmitry was pretty cool. He learned how to play the guitar in between seasons. He knows how to reflect and improve."
Uma: "His mind just wasn't at it."
Lena: "I agree. Shame he's gone but this is a game after all."


Dmitry: "At least I stayed for longer this time and enjoyed more."
"Thank you Dmitry for joining the Smole. We hope to see you soon."

***


Uma: "Only those with the finale in mind will make it through. And I know my Mole must be right."

The Russian astronaut procrastinated and got executed! Who will be next? Has Uma found the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!