Sunday 16 July 2017

33.03-It's a no from me


Previously, eight first boots returned for a second chance to do better. Uma and Justin had to figure out where in the house the other contestants were by completing tasks to gain clues. They were well ahead of time but could not find all the clues, so as a result they only got half the contestants' locations correct, earning 40/80 points for the pot. Poppy was hysteric over her execution, but in a surprise turn of events, she could be saved and walk back in the house. But does she?

***


"Poppy may have been the first to see a red screen but it doesn't necessarily mean she's the first to go home. You get to give her a second chance--or fourth, in her case--and bring along 100 points. All you have to do is find her and rescue the damsel in distress. You have two hours to find out where she is. Of course, it is up to you whether you want to let her back in."



Vlad: "Well, this is interesting. I think she deserves one more chance. If she hasn't gotten the Mole down, she'll be out sooner than later anyway."


Tanya: "I agree. She should come back."
Wayne: "But then she knows someone isn't the Mole, and that's not good for us."


Tanya: "Yes, but put yourself in her shoes. If you were kicked out of the house and locked up somewhere waiting for help, wouldn't you want to be saved?"
Wayne: "She always needs saving."


Wayne: "Production won't really hide her somewhere for the rest of the game."
Lena: "I agree with Wayne. She has too much information on her hands right now."
Tanya: "But she's so pitiful."


Zoe: "I really don't want her back in the game, but she gets to bring 100 points with her if she returns."


Justin: "We've all been in her position before. So I think we should try and empathise."
Uma: "Absolutely not. She has the least reason to stay among all of us. If she wants to grow up then she has to accept failure."
Nancy: "Or go to a boot camp or something. Her loss is not my problem."
Tanya: "I can't imagine if I was out and you won't be helping me."


Vlad: "How about we vote? I vote to save her. She's not that big of a threat. I don't want to ruin the good atmosphere so far."


Tanya: "I'm definitely voting yes. She doesn't deserve to have her journey cut short like that."
Wayne: "I'm sorry, but I'm really against the idea of someone coming back from the dead."
Lena: "I'm voting no."


Justin: "I'm going with yes. Even if she now knows more than us, we can get her to tell us. We stipulate a condition."
Nancy: "What if she suspected you and you only? Then you're the one at the losing end. Everyone at least wants to maintain some sort of suspicion. I'm saying no."
Uma: "It's a no from me. She can always lie too, or back out."
Justin: "Do you really think she's that kind of person?"


Zoe: "I need more reassurance that she's not the Mole. If she's the Mole, she'll find a way to come back and then we know. And if she's the Mole, then she can lie and we'll never suspect a thing. She's ultimately a competitor. This is just a game. There will be winners and losers. We've all lost before. We've dealt with it. So should she. I'm voting to ditch her."


Vlad: "It looks like the no camp has the majority. But let's hear what you have to say, Dmitry. You've been very quiet."


Dmitry: "I do not want to make a decision, but I guess if I have to I would say yes. It will be boring if she left. For us and for her. Not that my vote matters."
Wayne: "So it's decided. We're staying put."
Tanya: "I just can't believe you all. So we just sit here and do nothing? Let guilt gnaw us inside out? It's only a slight win. I demand a re-vote."


Wayne: "Well, even if we all said yes, what are we going to do? We don't know where to begin or where she is. We have nothing."
Lena: "He's right. We've got no clues to go on on this quest. And I hate Princess Peaches. She can stay in her bed of roses for her entire life. She's just not cut out for this. Accept it, Tanya."


Wayne: "Unless you want to trade places."
Tanya: "No...I'm not sure that's allowed anyway. But, there must be something we can do."


Poppy: "Hello? Can anyone hear me?"
Tanya: "Hey! It's Poppy!"
Dmitry: "Just like last season."


Poppy: "Do I at least get an umbrella? I'm all wet. Oh dear, I dropped my phone."


Poppy: "Hello? Is it still working?"
Tanya: "We hear you, Poppy. Although it's pretty hard to hear. Where are you?"


Poppy: "I don't know, but can you all save me? Pretty please?"


Lena: "I'm not going to be your Mario, Princess Peach. Go save yourself for once."


Poppy: "Oh, I was told that for the next two hours you can hear my voice in all radio stations."


Tanya: "Let's go to a cafe! I'm sure there are stations there."
Lena: "We voted no, remember?'"


Tanya: "I don't care. I'm going to save her no matter what, even if I don't get your help."


Justin: "Tanya, wait! Should we try to chase after her?"
Nancy: "If she gets disqualified for this, all the better."


Vlad: "How about those who voted yes try to find her? Let's go, Justin and Dmitry."


Wayne: "Oi! OI!"
Lena: "I don't get the point of voting if they're not going to respect our rights."


Tanya: "Thanks for doing this with me, guys."
Vlad: "No problem. We all voted yes for a reason."
Justin: "Do you know where to go?"
Tanya: "I didn't think that far...hey, a cafe. The Koffi Cafe."


Tanya: "Let's go in!"


Tanya: "Is it closed?"


Tanya: "Maybe the back door?"


Tanya: "Could she be locked up in here?"


Justin: "Tanya, I don't think we should be here."
Vlad: "Wait, do you hear that? It's coming from the speakers at the carpark."


Poppy: "Hello? Are you still there?"


Uma: "We should really turn that off."
Wayne: "I'm going to turn it off right now."


Poppy: "I'm looking around now and I see a river. Oh, there's a billboard with a vet too."


Vlad: "Let's try the saloon."


Tanya: "There's a bouncer."
Vlad: "I'll handle it."


Vlad: "Hey, you. You better ler me and my friends in."


Vlad: "You don't want to know what it's like to be bitten."
Gurpal: "Gulp...go right in, sir."


Vlad: "Being a vampire has its perks."


Justin: "I'll sneak in through the toilet."


Justin: "I'm in."


Dmitry: "I can hear Poppy."
Poppy: "And I don't recognise that tree either. Ooh, a bird just flew past..."


Vlad: "Excuse me. Do you know where that lady on the radio is?"


Vlad: "We're trying to find her."


Sage: "The radio? I don't know, but her voice is so annoying. Please tell her to get away from the radio."


Vlad: "How about this? She said she's locked in a tower. Do you have any towers near the river with a billboard with a vet on it?"


Sage: "Not that I know of. But I can tell you how to get to the river if you wanna."
Vlad: "That'd be divine, thanks."


Tanya: "Which way now, Vlad?"
Vlad: "She said turn right."


Tanya: "Let's stop here. This looks like a great vantage point to find the tower and river."


Tanya: "Ohmygod please don't creep behind me."
Vlad: "...Sorry."


Tanya: "Oh my god..."


Tanya: "Is that a ghost?"


Dmitry: "Ghosts are real?"
Vlad: "Well I'm here, aren't I?"
Dmitry: "But you're not a ghost."
Vlad: "I meant that the part where I'm supernatural."


Justin: "Some hangman dead tree park...I don't like this place."


Vlad: "I'll go and chase after that ghost."


Vlad: "Damn it he vanished. Oh. I see the tower in the distance."


Justin: "This is tiring and creepy. I don't think we're getting anywhere."


Dmitry: "Justin is right. Just now in the car there was a timer and we had about 40 minutes left."


Tanya: "Well if you wan't out I'm not stopping you. I'm going to keep searching for Poppy myself."


Justin: "Sorry guys. I just think it's pointless."


Tanya: "He really left."


Justin: "Taxi. Take me...I'll let the cameramen tell you the address."


Vlad: "I don't want to be thinking about all this but I have to think what the Mole would be doing. Would the Mole say no, or say yes and follow us to keep tabs on us? Dmitry has been awfully quiet and non-helpful throughout. Justin abandoned us halfway after seeing that we wouldn't succeed. Either of them could be the Mole. Or it could be the other five. It could even be Tanya. She was the one behind the wheel the whole time."


Justin: "I just think that focusing on the past is futile. I know from experience. Trying to save the past won't work out. We should focus on the present and everyone who's still in here. At least curry favour with them. Because right now the group is very split and that's not good."


Tanya: "How much time do we have left..."
Vlad: "Tanya!"


Vlad: "I saw a tower. I think that's where Poppy is held captive."


Tanya: "Really? That's great. Let's go."


Dmitry: "We're finally by the river."


Vlad: "The billboard."


Tanya: "This must be the right place."


Vlad: "It has to be it."


Dmitry: "How much time do we have left?"
Under 30 minutes for those curious.


Vlad: "I'm going to try running up."


Vlad: "It's too steep."


Vlad: "There must be another way around."


Vlad: "How else could they whisk Poppy up there?"


Poppy: "Nobody's responding. I think they gave up on me. Forgot about me completely...maybe I should try finding a way out of the tower myself."


Tanya: "I'm going to the second floor."


Tanya: "What's this? Oh, a light switch."


Vlad: "I'll check the bathroom for any hints."


Vlad: "Hmm..."


Tanya: "Hmm...maybe something is here."


Dmitry: "News?"


Dmitry: "That's boring."


Dmitry: "I didn't come here to watch TV. I can do that at home. I'm here for an adventure. I should do something."


Dmitry: "Is this the phone Poppy used to call us?"


Poppy: "I don't hear anything."

***

5 minutes left. Can the group save Poppy?


Tanya: "I'm beat, Vlad. Thanks for your help but I'm afraid I'm losing hope."
Vlad: "We're here anyway. This has to be the right place."


Dmitry: "I didn't want to but it looks like I have to do it."


Dmitry: "I don't even want to begin."


Dmitry: "Which book should I read?"


Dmitry: "This bookshelf sounds a bit hollow."


Dmitry: "Hallo? Is anybody there?"


Dmitry: "Maybe I'm overthinking it."


Dmitry: "I guess I have to start reading."


Poppy: "Wait, it's not locked?"


Poppy: "Oh, but I'm still trapped. Where did I put my phone?"


"Time's up. Sorry Poppy. It appears that your time here with us is up. Thank you for joining the Smole. Have a safe flight back."
Poppy: "I can't believe it. They really don't care about me."


Tanya: "We didn't succeed but Vlad has been a great help. Maybe vampires aren't as scary as I thought."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!