Saturday 15 July 2017

33.02-The heavens weep for me


In the first mission, Uma and Justin had to figure out which room the other contestants were in the house through clues earned from tasks they completed successfully. Uma and Justin didn't find all the clues and had to guess. They got Zoe, Lena, Poppy and Tanya in the correct rooms but not the rest, so 40/80 points have been earned. Soon, one of these first boots will be the first to boot for the second time.

***


Poppy: "You're a vampire? I've always wanted to meet a vampire but my parents forbade me. They said they were scary and drank our blood. You don't seem scary."


Vlad: "I'm glad you think that way. I never wanted to be a vampire but it looks like I have no choice but to accept it."
Poppy: "But don't you get supersim powers like running very fast?"
Vlad: "Yes but I like the sun. I can't go out. My skin will burn up."
Poppy: "Oh! That's horrible! And your skin does look pretty pale. It's almost sickly. Is there no cure?"
Vlad: "Not that I know of."


Wayne: "You gotta get some sunshine, gurl! Slouching on a computer all day is no good for ya."


Lena: "Thanks for your concern but I don't need you hitting on me or telling me what to do."


Zoe: "You're going to Harvard? Let me tell you a little secret about the life there. I heard it from one of my friends who studied there."


Nancy: "No way! I thought Harvard was better than that!"

***


Lena: "Hey, maybe this outdoors thing can actually be fun."


Lena: "I'm really grateful that they decided to give me a second chance. I'm still using the strategy I planned for the season in Egypt. I think Season 31's Mole was one of the best and no one can top that. So if I've seen that I should be able to do anything. I still wish they had a gaming console though."


Tanya: "I'm sorry. Could you keep your distance? I'm just really...erm, how do I put this...unsure of how to interact with you."


Vlad: "You're scared of me. I get it. I thought we lived in a more accepting world but I understand. I'll just leave then."


Wayne: "Well, well, well, we meet again."


Wayne: "You may have fooled me in that season but not again."


Wayne: "This werewolf will whoop your ass so bad you can't even cry momma this time."


Wane: "Mark my words."


Vlad: "We'll see about that."


Vlad: "What is your problem though? Why are you always picking a fight with me every time we meet? Are you jealous of me? Or a sore loser?"
Wayne: "Pshaw. Me? Never."


Vlad: "Just back off, okay? I'm not here to pick a fight. I'm just here to relive my glory days."


Wayne: "Ha! So you admit your time is over, then?"


Vlad: "Look, can we just put this aside for once? Maybe we can even work together, since we were from the same season and all."


Wayne: "You know what? That's actually a great idea. Wolves work better together in a pact. And they'll never see it coming! I'm a genius."
Vlad: "...Sure. You totally came up with that idea."


Nancy: "I'm back and thirstier for revenge than ever. I cannot accept defeat that easily. It's not in my blood to lose. This time, I'll win. It's no longer about Taylor Bleu or Tay Swift or Romeo Rake or the Mole. It's about me. My pride. My glory. My reputation. And it looks like I have my first puppet..."


Poppy: "I remember you! You were...Nancy! We were on the same season!"
Nancy: "Oh yes, the princess who wasn't given a chance to prove herself. Maybe we can work together. I'll give you a chance."
Poppy: "Really? Thank you! Thank you for believing in me! We should have been on the same tribe."

***


Zoe: "Seriously? Why are you working so hard?"
Dmitry: "The reason why I failed last time was because I left studying to the last minute. I don't want to make the same mistake. The quiz is later."
Zoe: "That's true. Now is my chance to become more famous than ever. My sister helped but everyone started saying I had to rely on Jo for success. I need to change that."


Nancy: "I need to work extremely hard for this."


Tanya: "Where did I put my journal? Oh, there it is. Oopsy."

***

Quiz time.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How many seasons has the Mole joined before Season 33?
A: 1
B: 2


Q3: In which season did the Mole place last?
A: Season 5
B: Season 6
C: Season 7
D: Season 9
E: Season 13
F: Season 14
G: Season 16
H: Season 26
I: Season 31
J: Season 32


Q4: In Mission 1, was the Mole one of the last two to arrive?
A: Yes
B: No


Q5: In Mission 1, how many tasks did the Mole do?
A: 0
B: 4
C: 6


Q6: In Mission 1, how many clues did the Mole collect?
A: 0
B: 3
C: 4


Q7: In Mission 1, which was a clue the Mole had?
A: Lena is to the left of Tanya
B: Both bathrooms have contestants
C: The Mole did not have a clue


Q8: In Mission 1, was the Mole's position correctly identified?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not in a room


Q9: Where was the Mole in Mission 1?
A: Bedroom
B: Bathroom
C: Kitchen
D: Dining Room
E: The room with the easel
F: Computer room
G: Not in the house


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tanya Sim
B: Zoe Lin
C: Nancy Harvard
D: Wayne Goppud
E: Vlad Pire
F: Poppy La Tootie
G: Uma Phile
H: Justin Huez
I: Lena Estenson
J: Dmitry Gustav



Wayne: "Man, I'm hoping I'm not leaving tonight. The first of the firsts, the worst of the worst. It's a double whammy. It'll be humiliating to be crowned as the one who just plain sucks at the Mole."


Who will be the first to be executed? Find out after admiring this unicorn.

***


Tanya: "I made a few mistakes on my quiz. I hope that won't cost me."
Dmitry: "I don't know if I know enough."


Uma: "I better not be gonig home right now or I'll be pissed."


"Good evening, contestants. I'm sure this setting is all too familiar for all of you. Brings back memories for some, nightmares for others. Understandably, nobody wants to go home first, but someone has to take the lead. Who will it be?"


"Let's start with Uma Phile."
Uma: "I better not be going tonight. I believe I'm right."


























































































































































Uma: "See? Wowza."
"Green is safe, red is not."


"Tanya Sim."
Tanya: "I can't look..."



































































































































































Wayne: "Come on, don't be such a scaredy-cat. See? You can open your eyes now."
Tanya: "Oh phew!"


"Zoe Lin."
Zoe: "I cannot be leaving this early."

































































































































































































Zoe: "Yes."


"Justin Huez."
Justin: "I just hope I'm right, but if I'm wrong, oh well."





















































































































































































































Justin: "Yeah! Man, I feel so pumped."


"Wayne Goppud."
Wayne: "I know who the Mole is. There's no way I'm going out. Not now."












































































































































































































































































Wayne: "Suck it, b*****!"
Poppy: "I don't understand? There are no dogs around or anything to suck on."
Zoe: "Contemptible."


"Dmitry Gustav."
























































































































































































































































Dmitry: "Thank goodness I am not leaving first two seasons in a row."


"Poppy La Tootie."





























































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Poppy La Tootie, you have been the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Poppy: "No! I refuse! Why me? Why can't you just let me through?"
Uma: "Grow up, princess. You lost. Deal with it."
Tanya: "I can imagine how she feels. I'm sure we all can."


Poppy: "I...I...wahh! All I wanted was...to show that...I...I've grown up and am ready to...to face the world. Waah!"


Zoe: "She needs to learn that things don't always go her way."
Justin: "She seemed really sad to leave first though."
Nancy: "Just be glad it isn't any of us here."


Wayne: "Well, that sucks. Ouch. First to go again?"
Lena: "My strategy must be paying off."
Tanya: "I really feel sorry for her. She was such a nice girl. Fun to be around."


Poppy: "Even the heavens weep for me."


"It's not over yet, Poppy. Dry up your tears."
Poppy: "Huh?"
"Being the first to go is a horrible experience, even more so when it's the second time. But you can return to the Smole, though your fate rests on the shoulders of those inside the house."

What does this mean for Poppy? Will she be able to return?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!