Tuesday 25 July 2017

33.07-You can run but you can't hide


Last time, the contestants had to split up into soccer players and ball collectors. The latter group had to find balls around Appaloosa Plains for the soccer players to do a penalty kick against the goalkeeper. 7 balls were found and given to the soccer players in time and four of them were worth points, leading to 40/100 points earned or 260/460 points earned. Dmitry had to say goodbye for the second time as he was the next to be executed in a 5-way tie. Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

***


Wayne: "I feel funny..."


Wayne: "Oh no..."


Wayne: "Argh..."


Wayne: "Awoo!"


Wayne: "Ruff..."


Tanya: "What is going on here? Wayne, are you okay?"


Tanya: "AAH!"


Tanya: "Who...who are you?"


Tanya: "Wayne? What just happened?"


Wayne: "ROAR!"


Tanya: "AAH!"


Tanya: "HELP!"


Tanya: "Get away from me, you monster!"


Tanya: "Stay away from me."


Tanya: "Don't come closer."


Tanya: "Or else I'll whack you silly."


Tanya: "You want me to hit you again?"


Wayne: "Ow..."


Wayne: "Eugh..."


Wayne: "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Tanya. I hope I didn't scare you...awoo!"


Tanya: "I'm leaving and locking my door!"
Wayne;: "I need some meat."


Wayne: "Awoo!"


Wayne: "I smell an enemy..."

***


Tanya: "Aww, how cute...but I'm afraid you can't stay. Run along now."



Tanya: "Vlad, I've been meaning to find you...are werewolves dangerous?"
Vlad: "You mean Wayne?"
Tanya: "Well, yeah...I'm not sure if it was a dream but I saw him as a werewolf and he looked like he was about to eat me. You're an occult too and since you were in the same season as him and all, I was hoping you would know."
Vlad: "Well, they can and might eat Sims depending on how they're trained."
Tanya: "Eep!"


Lena: "I better get studying."


Vlad: "Oh, you know how to cook?"
Nancy: "I know how to do anything. My parents taught me everything from an early age."
Vlad: "Must be stressful."
Nancy: "Being stressed is for the weak."


Uma: "I can't believe it. I just saw Wayne as a werewolf."


Uma: "Hey, nobody should be studying when I'm not. I'll study more and harder than you."
Lena: "Oh yeah?"
Uma: "Oh yeah."
Lena: "It's on."


Nancy: "Perfect. Not that I'd expect anything less."

***


Vlad: "Zoe."


Vlad: "I hope you actually be more participative in future missions and not sabotage instead of wasting your time painting."


Zoe: "What's wrong with my painting?"
Vlad: "What's wrong is that you seem so relaxed that you didn't even take part in a mission."
Zoe: "It's all part of the plan. You want to be more suspicious too, don't you?"
Vlad: "Not really. I want the group to trust me."
Zoe: "Don't be silly. Nobody will trust you. Look at you. Look at this place. It's the Smole for goodness sake."

***


Uma: "I can eat faster than you."
Lena: "Challenge accepted."


Tanya: "You look like you didn't have a good sleep last night."
Nancy: "Do I have eye bags? Oh dear...hey, you're one to talk."


Zoe: "Ew. Put on some clothes before leaving your room, Wayne. Nobody wants to see a hairy body."


Tanya: "Who made this? It's quite delicious."
Justin: "Oh, it's not you?"
Zoe: "You're treating Tanya like a domestic helper."


Nancy: "..."


Wayne: "..."


Wayne: "Oops."


Nancy: "GET. OUT!"


Nancy: "This is just not my day."


Wayne: "I'm not doing well to get the group to like me. I scared Tanya off when I suddenly changed into a werewolf last night and then today I walked in on Nancy...I'm not a pedophile. But I wonder if it's because I hairy. All my extended family have a mate except me. It must be the hair. Zoe said so."

***


"It is time for your next mission. You will be visiting the equestrian training grounds today. There are envelopes scattered around the playing area for you to collect. All you have to do is grab them and bring them out of the designated area to earn points while avoiding the lasso of a cowgirl. If you're caught, you're out. This is worth 200 points in total. Good luck. And one more thing: one envelope has an exemption for whoever brings it back safely."


Justin: "The weather isn't really good for this."
Tanya: "I agree. What if we fall sick?"


Zoe: "So, we're going to do this individually or in pairs?"
Vlad: "I would say in pairs, so that one can distract the cowgirl."


Zoe and Nancy are up first.
Lena: "You can do it guys!"


The cowgirl Honey Darnell is ready.


"Begin!"


Tanya: "She's going for the most straightforward one."


Honey's off!


Honey: "Where did he go?"


Zoe: "Yipes."


Nancy: "I've found one."


Zoe: "One envelope down."


Zoe: "She's making eye contact with me. That's it."


Zoe: "How do you expect us to outrun a horse?"


Vlad: "I'm back from the toilet. So how's it going?"
Wayne: "Super intense."


Nancy: "I should get another one first before I go back."


Nancy: "Oh no, she's after me."


Wayne: "Oh no."
Lena: "Come on, Nancy!"
Uma: "She better not screw up."


Tanya: "There are still plenty of envelopes leftover. If only they told us what each one contains."


Zoe: "I can go to the end now that she's distracted."


Nancy: "I thought Zoe was supposed to be the distraction!"


Honey: "Alright, time for the lasso."


Nancy: "S***. Oops."
"Nancy, you have been eliminated."


Nancy: "I'm out."


Vlad is next to go.


Honey: "Good job, baby."


Honey: "Time to get the next one."


Zoe: "I can use this to hide."


Zoe: "Or maybe not."


Zoe: "Get away from me!"


Honey: "I found a new target."


Vlad: "I hope she doesn't see me here."


Honey: "Hiyaa!"


"Vlad is eliminated."


Uma: "That was too fast."


Tanya: "Did he take the envelope there?"
Justin: "Guys, come on! We can do this!"
Lena: "Go go go! Justin! You're up!"


Zoe: "I'll hide here for a while. I need to catch my breath."


Honey: "She cornered herself."


Zoe: "Oh not now."


Zoe: "Huff..."


Nancy: "Seriously Vlad? You just got up there."
Vlad: "I thought she didn't see me."
Uma: "Where are they?"


Tanya: "I thought you were supposed to be our fastest runner."
Wayne: "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"
Tanya: "Oh, right. Oops. Forgot about you Wayne."
Lena: "WOO! GO TEAM SMOLE!"


Zoe: "There's no way the horse can fit through here."


Honey: "Come out, come out, wherever you are."


Justin: "Aha. One stuck here."


Honey: "Gotcha."
"Zoe is eliminated."


Zoe: "I didn't realise her aim was so good."
Lena: "You did a great job, Zoe. You lasted very long."


Justin: "I better get my two envelopes back first."


Justin: "This is why I train so hard."


Justin: "Two more."


Honey: "You can run but you can't hide."


Uma: "Nonsense. I'm hiding right now."


Honey: "She won't see me coming."


Uma: "She's coming. I better go."
Honey: "Where did she go?"


Uma: "There's one here according to Tanya."


Justin: "I've got another one."


Wayne: "You're just throwing it?"
Justin: "What do you want me to do? Give it a goodbye kiss?"
Tanya: "Okay, there's one next to that water body nobody went to yet."


Honey: "Come on, baby. You can do this."
Skedaddle: "Neigh!"


Justin: "I've got it."
Tanya: "Come back! Quick!"


Justin: "Another one down."
Tanya: "What's going on over there?"


"Uma is eliminated."
Uma: "****."


Justin: "I'm subbing out first. I'll join you when I catch my breath."
Lena: "You're tired already?"
Justin: "Tanya can't go alone. I'll go with her later."


Wayne: "Let's do this."


Justin: "LENA! BESIDE YOU!"
Lena: "Huh? Oh, don't scare me. I thought she was here."


Justin: "Lena just walked right past the envelope she was just instructed to get. What the..."


Wayne: "I'm the fastest. No horse can outrun me."


Honey: "We'll see about that."


Justin: "THE ENVELOPE!"
Lena: "Oh yeah. Where is it hiding? This is like finding a needle in a haystack."


Lena: "Where's the next one?"
Tanya: "One is stuck under the bars over there. Think you can get it?"
Lena: "I'll try. If only there was an invisibility cloak."


Wayne: "Ah, there's another one."


Honey: "Gotcha."
Wayne: "Wait, no!"


"Wayne is eliminated."
Wayne: "Fish sticks. You caught me off guard, Honey."


Vlad: "Oh come on, Wayne. You were supposed to be the best runner."


Justin: "Come on Tanya. Let's go."
Tanya: "Do we?"


Zoe: "Everyone has to go. Pass me the map. You go with Justin."


Tanya: "Do I really have to? How about Justin goes first?"
Zoe: "Nothing will happen, Tanya. Just go."


Nancy: "Tanya was really scared of the mission. She said she wasn't a very good runner and was afraid of getting trampled on by the horse. I don't know if it's just a front so that we can let her off if she sabotages."


Tanya: "I guess it has to be done eventually..."


Wayne: "You won't be squashed like the bug in my hands. At most you get kicked."
Uma: "Shut up. The cowgirl knows how to handle her horse. Just do your best. We're not counting on you."
Wayne: "Oh and that's nice."


Tanya: "I hope I don't die out there."


Lena: "Where was it? Oh, under a bar. That's right."

Zoe: "Has this one been collected?"


Uma: "The horse is going for Lena!"


Vlad: "Let me see the map, Zoe. Hmm, I think those near the bars haven't been collected yet. We can send them there."


Lena: "I'm having stitches. Can I shift-click it away? Holy llama! Maybe I can duck under the bars."
"Lena has been eliminated."
Honey: "Too late for that."


Justin: "Come on Tanya. Just follow my lead."


Lena: "I believe in you guys!"
Tanya: "Shh!"


Justin: "Try to keep up, alright?"
Tanya: "I'll try."


Honey: "Time to round 'em up, baby."


Justin: "Oh shoot it can jump."


Tanya: "Wait, why are we running towards her?"
Justin: "Don't stop now."


Justin: "Zigzag and try to outrun her."
Tanya: "Not everyone's an expert runner...woah!"


Honey: "Let's turn around now, baby."


Tanya: "Woah! Huff...huff..."
Justin: "Don't stop now."


Tanya: "Huff...I can't...do it...out of breath....whew..."


Justin: "I've got the envelope Lena was supposed to take. Take this and go back. I'll distract her. You can do it."


Honey: "You can't escape from me again."


Justin: "Hey you!"


Justin: "Bet you can't catch me."


"Justin has been eliminated."
Honey: "You sure about that?"


Tanya: "That's his idea...huff...of distracting? Oh I dropped..."


Wayne: "You're our only hope now Tanya."


Lena: "Go Tanya!"


Tanya: "I can't...do this alone..."


Tanya: "There's no way...I can outrun them..."


Justin: "You can do this, Tanya. We believe in you. Now go."


Tanya: "Wish me luck..."


Tanya: "Ow! Cramp!"


Tanya: "I'll rest...here...ow, my poor foot..."


Can Tanya escape the lasso?


Lena: "GO TANYA! TANYA, TANYA, YOU'RE THE BEST, IF YOU CAN'T DO IT NO ONE CAN!"
Justin: "Technically..."
Lena: "I don't care about technicalities. She's the only one still not caught, right?"


Tanya: "Oh, someone dropped an envelope here. When did that happen?"


Tanya: "Oh no..."


Honey: "Any last words, dear?"


Tanya: "Yes. Please don't hurt me...or trample on me...why not you go take your cute little horsey for a walk in the park first? It must be tired."


Tanya: "AAH!"
"Tanya has been eliminated."


Tanya: "I've got rope all over me. And I'm all dirty and wet."
Honey: "Sorry dear."


Zoe: "There are a few not collected."
Justin: "We tried our best."
Lena: "I just want to know who has the exemption."


"You have collected 7 envelopes in total. One of them contains an exemption. Let's reveal them one by one.
25 points.
50 points.
This one has no points.
10 points.
0 points as well.
15 points.
And...an exemption for the one who brought it back...Justin."


Lena: "I'm not surprised. He brought in the most envelopes. I do think he didn't need to look the tiger in the mouth though, otherwise he could have lasted longer and earned more."

The pot now has 360/660 points thanks to the 100/200 points earned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!