Tuesday 18 July 2017

33.04-Why are we screaming?


Previously on the Smole, Poppy was revealed to be the first to be executed. However, she could return to the game if everyone else found her within 2 hours. If so, 100 points would also be earned. However, Justin, Tanya, Vlad and Dmitry were the only ones who wanted Poppy around so they took off separately in search of her. Unfortunately, they failed to rescue her in time, leading to 0/100 points earned. Poppy had to say goodbye for good and the pot now had 40/180 points. The final 9 get to enjoy themselves a little longer however as they get to do 2 missions in a row before their next execution.

***


Wayne: "I'm sorry Poppy. I really am. I'd love to have more company and you were really awesome. I just...I don't know what else I can do but apologise for being so heartless that night."


Zoe: "I think nobody was particularly happy. The group was torn apart thanks to Poppy. It wasn't easy but she had to go eventually. And it's only the first execution. Sorry to her but she had so many chances already. This is only my second. What right does she have to get a fourth? Call me callous but I have to do what it takes to survive and make myself known even more."


Lena: "I need to put my game face on and start revising."


Nancy: "So Tanya was driving the blue car the entire time. What else happened, Justin?"


Justin: "We saw a ghost but it was getting late so I decided to quit."
Nancy: "If I hadn't personally met an annoying jellybean ghost I would have questioned your sanity. But thanks."


Justin: "I think the only way to go from here is forward. That means being more open and sharing information with everybody else. I haven't found who I want to work with yet but maybe I don't need to rely on anyone to survive. Watch me, son. And all my friends. I will win this without distracting coalitions. Or I'm the Mole. You'd just have to wait and see."


Wayne: "I think we're really similar, Uma. How about we work together and form a coalition?"
Uma: "Don't you have one with Vlad?"
Wayne: "Yeah but it's hard to work together. We're so different. Plus who says I can't have a side wife?"
Uma: "That's just...wrong. On so many levels. I'll get back to you though."


Dmitry: "I'm getting better at this."


Dmitry: "I'm so happy to have lasted longer than last place this time. Last season after I was executed, I was so bored I decided to learn how to play the guitar. If only I had done so earlier. I may have been of more help last season."

***


The contestants are going to do their next mission. Each of them has been given someone to find. They have three hours to try and find the correct Sims or pets to earn 20 points each. This is worth 180 points in total.


Justin: "How about we all go together?"


Nancy: "You all are dragging me down with you, really. It would be much faster if we split up."
Vlad: "That's what a Mole would say."


Nancy: "Get lost with your accusations."


Nancy: "I'm going to find a different house."


Nancy: "I needed to find a pink dog. A PINK DOG. Where in the world do you get one of those? But then again, vampires and ghosts and werewolves exist, so I really wouldn't be surprised if a pink dog came around."


Vlad: "Excuse me, do you have puppies?"
Kanoa: "AAH!"
Vlad: "AAH! Wait, why are we screaming?"


Justin: "I'm going to see if they have any pets in here."


Justin: "The four of us decided we would try and help each other as much as possible. We told each other what we had to do. Except that Nancy took off running halfway."


Nancy: "Anyone at home? No? Great."

***


Wayne: "You should be looking for households, shouldn't you?"
Uma: "Yeah but I don't feel safe leaving anyone alone. No offence."


Wayne: "A dog! I was beginning to wonder if there was a mass culling."


Wayne: "Awoo!"
Uma: "I will never understand werewolves."


Wayne: "Woof!"


Walter: "Woof?"


Wayne: "Awoo!"


Wayne: "I know an aggressive pet when I see one. One down, three more to go! This is a piece of cake."


Uma: "Hey you...I mean, excuse me madam, but how many pets do you have?"
Sofia: "Madam? You calling me old?"
Uma: "Oh brother."


Wayne: "Oh, you cute little thing you?"
Ginger: "Growl..."


Wayne: "Oh, growl eh?"


Wayne: "ROAR!"
Ginger: *whimpers*

***


Dmitry: "Okay, enough slacking. I found a horse."


Zoe: "Good for you. I'm just waiting for birdies to fall from the sky."


Dmitry: "What is its name?"
Honey: "Skedaddle Darnell. A fine one, ain't it so?"


Skedaddle: "Neigh!"
Honey: "I love you too, honey."


Dmitry: "I found one horse. How about you?"


Zoe: "See that lady over there? Her name is Oriole Bird. What a ridiculous name but all the better for me."
***


Nancy: "Do you have any pink dogs in your house?"
Zac: "Not that I know of. Hailey's friends with a lot of animals though. Maybe I can ask her when she gets back."
Nancy: "No, no, that will be too late. I hope you don't mind if I explore your house."


Nancy: "Oh, a bird cage."


Nancy: "I don't have time to play."


Nancy: "Buh-bye."
Bird: "SQWAK!"
Nancy: "Shut up."

***


Justin: "I'm Justin."
Parrot: "I'm Justin! I'm Justin! Sqwak!"


Lena: "So your family name is Parrott."
Jazlyn: "Yes."
Lena: "I see.Can you tell me anyone else with at least 2 pets?"
Jazlyn: "I don't remember those things."

***


Dmitry: "I need to find out the horse's name."


Dmitry: "You are the owner of the horse, right? What's her name?"


Cheyenne: "How DARE you touch my Bramble!"


Cheyenne: "Oh, poor Bramble."


Cheyenne: "Mama Fox is here. Did that evil Russian man scare you?"
Dmitry: "I'll be going, then."


Dmitry: "Are you the same horse?"


Dmitry: "But you were ridden by a different Sim. I'll go ask her."


Dmitry: "I saw you ride a horse in. What's its name?"
Sofia: "Marney. I see it's caught your attention."
Dmitry: "I'd love to stop and chat but I have to go."
Sofia: "I'm sure you can take a little time out for a lovely lady like me. We can get to know more about Marney...and each other."
Dmitry: "It wouldn't hurt."

***


Tanya: "I'd expected birds to be on the tree...I guess I'll take some time to revise since I'm not going to make it."


Vlad: "Are you leading us to the right place?"
Justin: "There is a festival here. Surely there must be a crowd. I don't understand."
Lena: "It's a weekday, dude. We should be going straight to the boss's arena...I mean, workplace. I think we really need to split up or we'll never make it."


Lena: "We found out that everyone has to find X number of Sims or pets, where X is a number from 1 to 9 inclusive. And I happened to get the one where X is 9. I have the most to find. It's even harder to find 9 households with at least 2 Sim residents when most of them aren't at home. So far I only have the Parrots. Yep, that's their name."


Lena: "Excuse me there, are you..."


Tate: "Dangnabbit, I am NOT selling my god**** land!"
Lena: "I never said anything about selling land."
Tate: "I'm not selling my wife or my body either!"
Lena: "So you have two residents. What's your name?"
Tate: "I ain't telling you nothin'."


Justin: "Do you own any pets?"
Esme: "Just our dear Petunia."
Tate: "Dangnabbit, you want me to throw this hot dog at you?"
Esme: "Hang on. Tate Curley, stop that!"


Uma: "You own any pets? No? See ya."

***


Dmitry: "Nancy? What are you doing here? Weren't you wit h Justin and the rest?"


Dmitry: "Are you sabotaging?"
Nancy: "What the hell?"


Nancy: "We agreed to split up, yeah. That lady looks familiar..."


Dmitry: "Oh. Sorry. What are you looking for?"
Nancy: "A pink dog."
Imogen: "My Panties?"


Nancy: "No, I am not interested in your panties."
Imogen: "Pantoufle! Panties! My perfect pooch, my pink poodle!"
Nancy: "Oh...can you bring me to it?"
Nancy: "He's is not an 'it', you monster. He's my precious. He's a living being!"
Dmitry: "She sounds dangerous. Do you need me to accompany you?"
Nancy: "No! I can do this myself."

***


Wayne: "So you own two horses, eh? I think dogs are the better choice."
Johnny: "No way. You can ride horses but not dogs."


Wayne: "Dogs are forever loyal to you. Horses will kick you if they're not happy."
Johnny: "Not if you train them properly."


Wayne: "Anyway, you know of any aggressive pets?"
Johnny: "Nope. My Freebird isn't aggressive one bit. Ornery, maybe, but not aggressive."

***


Tanya: "Are you the Mole?"
Uma: "No."
Tanya: "Okay. How about we work together? I can't find my 2 birds."


Uma: "Wait, I'm going to chase after that woman."


Patricia: "Why is she chasing me? What did I do wrong?"
Uma: "Relax, lady. I just want to know if you own 2 pets or more."
Patricia: "Oh, a survey, of course. Well, no, I don't. Goodbye."

***


Lena: "Good day, sir. I'm doing a little survey here. How many Sims live here?"
Zac: "Four in total."
Kenji: "Zac! Don't leave me blue!"


Benni: "Hey gal, I apologise for...them."


Benji: "But you seem kinda cool. Shall we make friends?"
Lena: "Do you LAN?"
Benji: "What?"
Lena: "Then forget it."


Vlad: "So you don't own any puppies?'
Benjamin: "Nope, just my Ralston here."
Ralston: "Grr..."
Benjamin: "You can go look for Vera Blackburn. She loves dogs. And maybe go get a checkup. You look pale."
Vlad: "I see. I'm not a big fan of dogs really but thanks."


Chuck: "Ho, boy."


Dmitry: "Maybe I should just revise...wait, I hear a horse."


Chuck: "Atta boy."


Chuck: "Hey, wait. Can you tell me the name of this horse?"
Chuck: "This boy here? He's Shadow Hobble. A fine specimen."


Zoe: "Hi there. My name is Zoe Lin."
Kanoa: "I'm Kanoa Parrott."
Zoe: "Parrot? Oh good."

***


Lena: "Wow, what a big house you got. Must have a big family."
Felipe: "It's for the horses, actually."
Lena: "Got a wife?"
Felipe: "Yeah...why? Look kid, I'm not interested in you."
Lena: "Oh no, just asking."


Vlad: "So it's just you and...Babycakes?"
Gracie: "Yup. I can bring you to my Babycakes."
Vlad: "Yes please. I can't tell what animal it is."


Tanya: "Oh hey. Uma and I are working together. Want to join?"
Justin: "Sure. Why not? What do you need to find?"
Tanya: "2 birds."
Justin: "Birds? I rememebr seeing them somewhere but I can't remember where."


Uma: "I see you have a lot of pets. Know any other residences like that?"
Quincy: "Actually, yeah. Down the street the Foxes have a few horses. Don't know if they're home yet though."


Tanya: "Oh what a cute cat."


Justin: "Puppy? Where are its parents?"
Quincy: "I don't know. I bought this guy from the pet shop."
Justin: "So he doesn't have a family? Welp."
Uma: "What do you need to find?"
Justin: "5 pets with families."


Vlad: "I thought I saw some of them come here. Hopefully I can actually see a dog."


Vlad: "Oh, at last. Finally 1/3 dogs."
Uma: "Time's running out. Where are Tanya and Justin?"


Justin: "I think I need to do some pushups when I get home."


Zoe: "I don't understand why toilet paper is art."


Zoe: "Thanks to my cleverness, I managed to find 7 Sims with bird-related names. Most of them had families so they just needed to bring me there. I pity them though. They should change their names."

***


Dmitry: "Almost no time left."


Dmitry: "Hey you! Have a horse?"
Felipe: "You mean GooGoo over there?"


Dmitry: "Good to see another one."


Dmitry: "You look hungry."


Dmitry: "Say 'ah' if you want milk."

And time is up. Only Nancy and Zoe succeeded, so 40/180 points have been earned. However, Nancy was given a chance to predict whether everyone would succeed or not. If she predicted correctly, 180 points would be earned instead. She predicted correctly that not everyone would succeed. Hence 180/180 points have been earned, resulting in 220/360 points have been earned.

***


Nancy: "I can't believe we are the only two to have succeeded. All you needed to do was find 2 birds, Tanya."
Tanya: "It's not as easy as it seems. I was helping Uma."


Vlad: "So, what happened on your side?"
Uma: "We split up rather quickly. Uma was with me for a while before she went to do her task."
Vlad: "Interesting. Justin kept leading us to the wrong places."

***


Vlad: "How did you manage to find 7? I struggled so much to find 1 puppy."


Zoe: "With a little ingenuity and clever thinking."


Nancy: "Come on, get it in your brain. Ugh, why didn't Vlad throw away his plasma?"


Wayne: "So have you decided to join me?"
Uma: "I talked to Vlad about this and he wasn't keen."


Uma: :"And I intended to do this myself, so no."
Wayne: "Your loss then."

***

A summary. Green means the contestant found that Sim/pet/household:

Nancy: Find 1 household with a pink dog (Pelly)
Tanya: Find 2 parrots
Vlad: Find 3 households with puppies (Blackburn, Marshall, Miller)
Wayne: Find 4 aggressive pets (Maria Lionheart, Pickles Lionheart, Ginger Blackburn, Petunia Curley)
Justin: Find 5 pets with families (Pickles Lionheart, Mothball Lionheart, Maria Lionheart, Bramble Fox, Willow Fox)
Uma: Find 6 households with at least 2 pets (Blackburn, Country Cowpokes, Fox, Lionheart, Marshall, Miller)
Zoe: Find 7 Sims with bird-related names (Kanoa Parrott, Jazlyn Parrott, Ethan Parrott, Alouette Bird, Oriole Bird, Cruz Martingale, Sofia Martingale)
 Dmitry: Find 8 horses (Glint 3.0 Singleton, Marney Martingale, Skedaddle Darnell, Shadow Hobble, GooGoo Marshall, Willow Fox, Bramble Fox, Freebird Johnson)
Lena: Find 9 households with at least 2 Sim residents (Bedlington, Bird, Country Cowpokes, Curley, Fox, Marshall, Cruz, Miller, Millions in Singleton, Parrott, Cornell, Sports, Spice and Everything Nice, Unfettered with Feathers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!