Monday 12 June 2017

31.08-Imitation


Last time on the Smole, the contestants had to decide whether or not they wanted to do dares. Max chose to do all but the same can't be said for everyone else. Max earned the exemption and 150/250 points were earned, making the pot 290/590 points. Max is exempt for the second time in a row but not the rest. Who will be executed next?

***


Angie: "It's nice to see nobody backed out and everyone completed their dares. I wouldn't dare to back out or I will become suspicious."


Max: "I'm safe and I'm in your coalition, so I think I should help you."


Max: "I believe the women are the Moles. Sydney and Angie are both quite suspicious."


Melvin: "Are you sure? It's a dangerous situation right now."


Max: "Unless you think Aaron is the Mole, or I am. I don't want to work with distrustful people. I'm telling you, the women are the Mole. Let me lead you and prove my worth."


Melvin: "There are so many things going on in my mind right now. Both Angie and Sydney helped to solve the first mission."


Max: "It could be a cover-up. Maybe Sydney's not that smart. She just knows the answer because she's the Mole."
Melvin: "So she's trying to get in our good books? Interesting ploy. I actually never suspected her. This is so much to process."


Melvin: "Maybe...maybe you can help me. Tell me if you're from Mercucorp or the resistance."


Max: "I really don't want to...unless you tell me who you are too. Okay?"
Melvin: "Fine. But please don't imitate Trump ever again."


Melvin: "I don't feel safe around Max. I guess it's just a lingering response from my past. It was fine the first few days, but now with so few left, everyone's becoming scarier and more dangerous."


Aaron: "Being from the 'resistance', I was offered an exemption in exchange for 100 points. I refused. The pot is already very pathetic."

***


Mole: "I have been going around gathering information. I overheard the conversation between Angie and Sydney. I will predict that Sydney suspects Max Zhao Qun."


Melvin: "I'm going to trust Max. The final 5 is the last time we get to try and earn bonus points for ourselves. Max is from Mercucorp."


Angel: "I should take advantage of the situation. Sydney is from Mercucorp. Using that second mission, that is what I have come to deduce."


Sydney: "I got Jacob out. I'm quite surprised it worked. I really don't want to do this to you, mate, but I need you to leave. I've been watching some of the past seasons before joining and I've always been on the wrong Mole. So I need my Mole suspects to leave. That means you, Angie. You're from Mercucorp. You told me so."

***

Time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole employed?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: In Mission 4, what did the Mole wear by the fire pit?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear

Q4: In Mission 4, what was on the Mole's stick for the first dare he/she accepted?
A: Lettuce and potato
B: Lettuce and links
C: Lettuce and garlic
D: Lettuce and lime
E: Potato


Q5: In Mission 4, how many dares did the Mole do?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5

Q6: In Mission 4, which dares did the Mole do?
A: All 5
B: 1st and 4th
C: 1st, 3rd and 4th
D: 3rd and 4th
E: 3rd, 4th and 5th


Q7: In Mission 4, did the Mole dare to sunbathe?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 4, which sacrophagus did the Mole pick?
A: Leftmost
B: Second from left
C: Middle
D: Second from right
E: Rightmost


Q9: In Mission 4, did the Mole cross the trap?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Aaron Nigel Forrester
B: Angie Reese
C: Sydney Wellington
D: Melvin Willis
E: Qun Zhao

***


"Tonight, another one of you must leave the desert. We know it's not Max, so who is it?"


"Melvin Willis."



























Melvin: "Guys, wish me luck!"
Angie: "Good luck, or break a leg. In olden times, there were mystical fairies..."
Aaron: "That's just folklore, Angie."


























































Melvin: "I'm okay!"


"Angie Reese."






















































Angie: "Is that..."



























Angie: "Phew. I survived another execution."


"Sydney Wellington, Aaron Nigel Forrester, one of you will receive the mummy's kiss tonight."


"Aaron Nigel Forrester."
Aaron: "Bring it on."


































































































































Aaron: "Yawn. I'm okay."



























Aaron: "Looks like Sydney is leaving. Too bad, so sad."



























Aaron: "Ouch. That is physically impossible."


Aaron: "Oh. How frightening."


Aaron: "I'm not even going to pretend to be scared. That's just dumb."
"Unfortunately Aaron Nigel Forrester, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Aaron: "Now's the time to get sentimental, right? Well, I hate sentiments. I'm out. Full stop. I'm from the resistance. Bye."


Melvin: "Wait!"


Melvin: "Good luck out there. It's a scary world. And maybe you can stop by my lab one day to see my work in progress?"


Aaron: "Sure, maybe, maybe not. And it's not that scary. I get a ride home. I know how to take care of myself. It won't be dark when I reach home."
Sydney: "You're ruining the moment there, Aaron."


Melvin: "I feel like Aaron and I bonded over the past week or so. I initially suspected him until we started working together. So I'll miss him. We were on opposite sides but he was an ally. I'm not sure I can say the same about Max. And Aaron was the one who inspired me to run. He told me, 'if everyone can do it, why can't you?' Jacob was there too and he replied 'because I'm not everyone else' but I realised that Aaron was right. He will be missed."


The unempathetic science guy Aaron has been executed! Who will follow after him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!