Saturday 10 June 2017

31.07-Past confessions


Previously, the contestants had to find out where the other contestants took their photos to earn 20 points while denying that contestant an exemption. Only Jacob and Aaron were left without an exemption so 40/120 points were earned, making the pot 140/340 points. Jacob was the next to be executed, watched on by an ecstatic Aaron. With only five left, who is the Mole?

***


Angie: "I just realised something. Nobody said that there was an equal number of resistance members and Mercucorp advocates. In fact, it's likely that there are more from Mercucorp. If Jacob and Lena are both from the resistance, then at most there should only be one left, and that could be Aaron. I could be wrong, of course, but right now this seems probable."


Aaron: "Now that Jacob is gone, I can definitely say he's not the Mole. Phew. Who do you think it is?"
Melvin: "I'm not sure..."


Aaron: "Hmm..."


Aaron: "Melvin's so friendly and earnest. It's hard to imagine him as the Mole. And he was one of the few to earn points in the last mission...it can't be him, can it?"


Melvin: "I think we need to keep a lookout."


Sydney: "Won't those shoes of yours get dirty?"


Angie: "I don't like cats, so I'm not really bothered either way."


Angie: "Anyway, Jacob is out. That means he's not the Mole."


Angie: "I suggest we make use of this season's twist to try and keep us afloat while we look for the real Mole."


Sydney: "Such a nerdy thing to say."


Angie: "What?"
Sydney: "Chill. I was joking."
Angie: "I don't find your jokes particularly funny."
Sydney: "That's why you're the nerd."

***


Max: "Melvin, we need to talk."
Melvin: "Aah! Why didn't you knock? Why did you close the door?"


Melvin: "You're not going to do anything to me, are you...?"


Max: "I'm not gay. My parents will disown me if it were true."
Melvin: "I don't mean it that way...."


Max: "Whatever. I just wonder if you want to form a coalition with me. A secret one."


Max: "You are smart and trustworthy."
Melvin: "I already have one with Aaron."
Max: "It doesn't hurt to have more."
Melvin: "Can I think about it?"
Max: "Five seconds. 5, 4, 3, 2..."
Melvin: "Okay, okay, I'll join."


Melvin: "I felt like I was just bullied into being in a coalition with Max. If only I can muster the courage to stand up to him, but he's so big and intimidating."

***


Angie: "Can I have a go?"
Max: "Are you sure you can handle it?"
Angie: "Let me show you."


Angie: "See? This is nothing."


Max: "Are you sure you don't want to hold the handlebars? It could be dangerous."
Angie: "I'm not scared of falling."


Angie: "If I fall, just stand back up again."
Max: "Easier said than done."


Angie: "That sounds nothing like you."
Max: "What do you mean?"
Angie: "You don't sound like the guy who will give up."
Max: "It's not about giving up."


Max: "I've been raised on a strict regimen. And I've learnt to be strict on myself too. In China or my family and workplace at least, we don't accept failures, especially not the kind you can avoid."


Sydney: "Boo hoo. Save the sob story, Mr. Chow Chin."
Max: "That's not how you pronounce my name."
Sydney: "Too bad. Not everything has to be perfectly precise, mate."


Sydney: "I was in the basement, looking for something to do, when I saw the plaque from the first mission still hanging there. I realised the wordings changed though. It's now in Simlish and said 'Chinese Mayday'. Is Max the Mole?"

***


"It is time for your next mission. You will be read out a list of dares, one by one. If you want to complete the dare, please roast a marshmallow. If you complete the dare, you earn 10 points. There are 5 dares in total so 250 points can be earned. The one with the most dares will win an exemption."


"First dare: Sunbathe in the desert under the scorching sun."


Max: "Big deal. I will do anything for an exemption."


Sydney: "Same here. I live in Australia and frequent the beach. This is nothing."


Angie: "I'm not afraid of a little heat."


Aaron: "Those aren't marshmallows."
Sydney: "You're imagining things."


Melvin: "Sorry guys. I'm pulling out. I'm not going to do this dare. I'll become roast pig! Do you see how hot the sun is?"


Aaron: "Same here. My skin is far too delicate."


"Second dare: eat frog legs."


Sydney: "No way."


Sydney: "They are disgusting."


Melvin: "What she said."
Aaron: "What he said she said."


Max: "Looks like I'm the only one doing this. You all are pathetic."


"Third dare: learn a foreign song."


Sydney: "I'm not interested in learning some gibberish language, no thank you."


Melvin: "I thought that mission would be torture, but the dares are mostly pretty tame. That being said, I don't understand why Sydney, with her capacity, chose not to learn a foreign song. That's probably the easiest dare out of the five."


"The fourth dare is to open a sacrophagus."


Melvin: "We've done this so many times already."
Angie: "I'm not afraid of mummies."
Aaron: "Mummies are fake, people. Those guys are from production. I'm sure of it."


Max: "Mummies? Who said anything about mummies? Even if there are, I'm not backing down."


Aaron: "Potatoes! More specifically, lettuce."


Aaron: "This is disgusting. Charred food isn't good for health. There may be carcinogens."


"Your last dare is to cross a trap akin to those found in these tombs."


Angie: "I'm afraid I will have to forfeit this one."


Angie: "I had a bad, near-fatal experience with one."


Sydney: "I don't want to die, mate."


Aaron: "Traps are human constructs. Once you get to the bottom of things you can easily overcome it."
Max: "Traps won't deter me."


"Altogether, 15/25 dares have been accepted, so 150/250 points have been earned."
Melvin: "I feel partly responsible for the 100 points lost."


"And of course, the winner of the exemption is Max Zhao!"

***


Contestants go to do their first dare.

Melvin; "I feel hot even just standing here. Oh dear, I really shouldn't be staring at Sydney like that."


Aaron: "Science has a name for that."
Sydney: "Shut the f*** up, mate! I don't f***** care if anyone stares at my boobs, just let me sunbathe in peace!"

***
One hour later, they visit a diner for the second dare.

Melvin: "Oh, a bartender. How modern."


Angie: "How cute. A mummy bear."


My, what a crowd.


Carter: "Can you all do this?"


Melvin: "I'm impressed."
Aaron: "All these can be learned."
Sydney: "Can you at least give that guy a chance to show off?"


Max: "Frog legs. Could be worse."


Max: "Tastes like chicken."


Max: "I'm done."

***
For the third dare, contestants are directed to households with Simlish-speaking Sims.


Filkry: "This is a favourite song of mine."


Fikry: "Copy properly."


Angie: "Like this?"


Angie: "It was very interesting to learn a foreign song and what it signified. I learned that the song Mr. Ameem taught me was about praying for a good harvest. Being a female, I naturally have a higher vocal range than he does. Fun fact: Did you know that the audible hearing range for humans is between 20 hertz and 20 kilohertz?"


Inji: "Do you know how to sing?"


Melvin: "I know the mechanics, like how to use your diaphragm."


Abdul: "La~"


Abdul: "Your turn. Remember to enunciate."


Max: "I am bilingual. Learning another language should not be too big of a problem."


Aaron: "I know the science behind singing."


Salah: "No, no, no, eh. You use your heart to sing, not your brain!"

***
Eventually, they complete their dares.


Time for the fourth dare. There may or may not be mummies inside.


They choose their sacrophagi.


Sydney: "Here's hoping that there really isn't anything inside."


Max: "Don't be a wimp. Open it. See? Nothing."
Melvin: "We've done this so many times. He's right."


Melvin: "What the..."


Mummy: "RAWR!"


Melvin: "Oh my mama!"
Max: "Huh. Thee are mummies."


The others also open their sacrophagi.


Aaron: "Oh, how scary. Let me just take off the tissue and reveal who you are."


Angie: "Oh dear. I'm not afraid to fight you, mum..mie."


Aaron: "You're really convincing and all, but I don't believe you for one bit."

Unfortunately I couldn't get the mummies to attack anyone :(


Sydney: "Looks like we lucked out."


The fifth dare.


Max: "Here I go."


Max: "Better be careful not to step on the holes."


Aaron: "Let me find out how to switch it off first."


Sydney: "What is he doing?"
Angie: "Is that counted?"


Max: "Oh dear. I think I stepped on a hole."


Max: "Phew."


Max: "I emerge unscathed."


Angie: "I'm afraid you're actually going to have to cross it, Aaron. Not just stick your hand into the abyss."


Aaron: "Argh, fine."


Aaron: "Man, it's dusty down there. Achoo!"


Aaron: "Oh boy."


Sydney: "Just do it, you f***** c***. And don't say a single word while you're at it or I'll whoop your ass."
Aaron: "Alright, alright!"


Aaron: "I made it."


Aaron: "I knew production wouldn't actually dare to set real deathly traps."

***
BLOOPERS:


Not really a blooper, but couldn't put this anywhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!