Friday 25 March 2016

25.01-I just flew to this foreign land


The Smole is back for its 25th season! First of all, everyone on board would like to thank all you viewers for your unwavering support through these years. Without you we wouldn't have a 25th season! We'll continue to bring you new surprises and new seasons for as long as we can!

This season, there are 15 contestants playing for a shot at the grand prize--money. This season however brings a new surprise and twist. All but one of them have been informed of their status as the Mole, out to sabotage and deceive to earn points from missions by themselves, which will translate into money if they win in the end. That's right; everything you've ever known has been reversed and subverted at this point. Instead of everyone but one working for the group pot, now everyone but one is working for themselves. Each of them will have a personal pot which contains the points that they sabotaged from the missions. The group pot still exists however, and now only one lone contestant is in charge of filling it. In a sense, that's his/her personal pot too.

Also, all the Moles will be taking quizzes to deduce the identity of the Non-Mole, who gets a free ride till the end. The lowest o slowest (in the event of a tie) Mole is executed until the final 3 are left. The winner will be decided based on the final quiz and all previous quizzes, and the winning Mole brings home his/her personal pot and everyone else's (except the Non-Mole's, of course) while the Non-Mole brings home whatever is in the group pot and his/her personal pot.

So, who is NOT the Mole?


Is it Adelyn Kokop, 23, comic book store manager?



Is it Angela Duschwitz, 34, accountant?



Is it Eunice Trope, 30, comedian?



Is it Fourier Gennery, 29, unemployed?



Is it Jordan Buchester, 35, professional basketball player?



Is it Jose Phine, 48, financial banker?
Is it Madeleine Lewis, 36, businesswoman?



Is it Martin Abernathy, 33, musician?



Is it Nicole Ferrier, 25, unemployed?



Is it Quentin Caballero, 26, unemployed?



Is it Rupert Horrowitz, 31, museum curator?



Is it Stephen Queen, 35, writer?



Is it Tony Fagan, 39, golfer?



Is it Viru Alvira, 36, bottled water entrepreneur?



Or is it Youdina "Eugenia" Sunplaak, 36, relics merchant?

***






Youdina: "Hmm...looks like I'm early. I might as well explore the house around first."


***




Youdina: "This is strange. It's been an hour and nobody's arrived yet. Am I at the right place?"

"Yes, Youdina, you are."
Youdina: "Yikes! Aye, don't scare me like that! Also, call me Eugenia. Well, if I'm supposed to be here, where's everyone else?"
"They've lost their way. The first mission shall be carried out by you. You are tasked to find the whereabouts of all the other contestants and lead them here within 4 hours. For every successful player you return to us, 20 points will be added to the group pot. In total, this is worth 280 points. Good luck...or not, depending on what your role is."

Youdina: "4 hours? I just flew to this foreign land!"
"And to rub it in, the others have a photo of you and have been instructed to avoid you at all costs, until you announce their name in front of them."

Youdina: "But I don't even know who the other contestants are!"
"To help you, we'll be providing you with a set of cartoonish pictures of each contestant along with their names. You can find them by the front door. Your 4 hours begins now."




Youdina: "These are so badly drawn! How am I supposed to deduce anything from these photos? Well, I guess I better get going. Or should I not even bother, so that I can earn the 300 points? I have a feeling the other contestants can earn points if they don't get caught by me too. Everyone benefits..."




Youdina: "...but then they'll know I'm not the Non-Mole. Gah, okay, I'll help the Non-Mole a little and find some contestants."

***

Youdina: "The park seems like the obvious place to go. Hmm, it must be a working day here."

Youdina: "Could that old lady be a contestant? She sure is being very obvious."


Youdina: "Excuse me, miss. Could you stop for a second?"

Youdina: "Are you a contestant on the Smole?"
Bessie: "The Smole? Oh I love that show. I always watch it. I hope that one day I'll be brave enough to join like those elderly folks that participated."
Youdina: "So you're not a contestant?"


Adelyn: "This little doggy won't stop following. It may give me away if the hunter sees me. I better move away; It's boring sitting here anyway."

Adelyn: "OMG! Isn't that the hunter under the sun? I need to run!"


Youdina: "I thought I heard something."



Youdina: "Where is that lady running off to? What a strange woman, to have pink hair...wait. I think there was pink hair on one of my photos! Could it be?"


Youdina: "I need to chase her!"


Adelyn: "I hope she walks past, or I can only say it's been a blast."


Youdina: "She stopped running."


Youdina: "I'm pretty sure it's her."


Youdina: "You are Adelyn Kokop, aren't you?"


Adelyn: "Well I guess my cover is blown."


Adelyn: "How much has that cartoon shown?"
Youdina: "Go back to the house. I need to find more."
Adelyn: "I have no directions to the way. This is a game only you can play."
Youdina: "Why do you talk in rhyme?"


Youdina: "Well, just follow me then. I think I'll explore the vicinity. It's not like they'll plant someone at a graveyard anyway."


Rupert: "Why oh why? This is terrifying!"

***


Jordan: "I see them coming. Oh no. My cover is going to blow. I knew I suck at this."


Jordan: "I'll go inside and order some food. Can't lose on an empty stomach."



Youdina: "Hmm...nobody here."


Youdina: "Shall we go in?"
Adelyn: "I cannot help you in any way. I'm not allowed to say."


Youdina: "Well let's enter. I bet they'll be hiding among the crowd."


Jordan: "They walked past me! Ha! But don't get your hopes too high up yet, Buchester."


Youdina: "Nobody I recognised in there."


Youdina: "Hmm..."


Youdina: "The heat is too unbearable. Let's change out first."


Jordan: "Are they really not noticing me?"


Youdina: "Hello. Are you a contestant on the Smole?"
Connor: "No?"
Youdina: "Hmm...you don't resemble any of the photos I have anyway."
Connor: "You need to see an optician if I look anything like those drawings."

***



Youdina: "Let's go to the library. Hmm...I don't think she's on the Smole."


Youdina: "It's pretty empty here too. Where is everyone?"


Adelyn: "Why are you so invested in getting us arrested? Unless you're the Non-Mole. Aha, a loophole!" 


Youdina: "Well, think what you want."


Youdina: "I'm not telling you anything."


Youdina: "I probably succeeded in tricking her. My plan is working. She must be so naive to think that I'm the Non-Mole because I'm working so hard to find everyone. In fact, she gave herself away by asking that question. It must mean that she's not the Non-Mole."


Adelyn: "Could it really be that easy?"



Youdina: "Let's see if anyone's here."


Youdina: "I see a lady there."


Youdina: "Good day, miss."
Cleopatra: "Good day to you too."


Youdina: "Are you a contestant on the Smole?"


Cleopatra: "I am sorry? I do not understand."


Youdina: "Hmm...I don't think you're a contestant either. Thank you anyway. Goodbye."


Youdina: "The bathroom. Perfect place to hide."



Youdina: "Nobody?"


Youdina: "Well, all these cubicles are empty."


Youdina: "How about this bathroom? Nobody either."


Youdina: "Hey, I have a bunch of yellow hair drawings."


Youdina: "You...Are you...erm, Angela Duschwitz?"
Agnes: "My name is Agnes Crumplebottom. You must be mistaken."
Youdina: "Agnes? Indeed I am. Sorry."



Youdina: "I should try the second floor."


Fourier: "I hear footsteps. Better hide."

Fourier: "Don't run or she'll be suspicious."


Youdina: "That guy walked away the moment he saw me. Wait...he must be this...Fourier Gennery! Or is he Angela? Or Madeleine?"


Youdina: "You're not escaping me. You're cornered."



Youdina: "Yes, I am definite it is you."


Youdina: "Would you mind turning around?"


Fourier: "What is it, madam? I want to read."


Fourier: "This is a library, you know. You're being very disruptive."


Youdina: "Cut the act. You are...Fourier Gennery."


Fourier: "Damn it. Okay, you've got me."


Youdina: "Come. We don't have much time left. I don't think they'll be stupid enough to hide two in the same place. It looks pretty empty anyway."


Fourier: "Whatever you say."


Angela: "She is so dumb. She did not bother to check outside at all. Har har har."


Youdina: "Come on, Adelyn. I've found Fourier."

***


Youdina: "Hmm.."


Youdina: "Are you...Rupert Horrowitz?"
Gus: "Rupert who?"
Youdina: "I guess not. What's your name?"
Gus: "Gus Hart. Why?"
Youdina: "I mistook you for someone else. Sorry. This is hard. What features can I rely on on these pieces of paper?"



Youdina: "Well, someone could hide in here."


Youdina: "Oh, someone is showering. I better not intrude."

***




Youdina: "The art gallery. It's quite big, so this will take a while. I doubt anyone will be hiding in the toilet."


Viru: "What a nice painting."


Viru: "Ack! Is that...yes, it's her!"


Youdina: "Who do I have left to find?"


Youdina: "I'll pretend I'm admiring art."


Viru: "On second thought, I'll hide while she's not looking."


Youdina: "...Interesting."


Youdina: "Why is a toilet bowl a work of art?"


Viru: "This is so funny. She just walked past me!"


Youdina: "This place is completely empty."


Youdina: "It must be under development."


Viru: "I hope she doesn't see me."


Youdina: "I am getting demoralised."



Youdina: "Do I hear something?"


Youdina: "Why is that lady standing by that wall? There's nothing there."


Youdina: "Long, red hair..."


Youdina: "Aha! I know exactly who she is."


Youdina: "Viru Alvira. I've found you."


Viru: "Aw man. How did you know?"
Youdina: "Your laughter gave you away. And the fact that you're staring at a wall."


Fourier: "It's such a bummer, isn't it?"
Adelyn: "Indeed, my noble steed."


Youdina: "Time is almost up."
Fourier: "What happens if we don't make it back in time?"
Youdina: "No points are earned for the pot, but all your points go to me."


Viru: "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

***


"You made it back in time, with four fellow contestants. That's 80 points for the group pot. Normally I'd say it's pretty pathetic, but this season is full of Moles, so I'd say good work."









"All the remaining contestants have been informed to come here. Additionally, each will have 20 points for the pot. Eugenia, you could have earned 20 too if you found all of them, but 0 points for you four."

***






Everyone is here.


Madeleine: "It's not perfect, but it's a start."


Tony: "Hahaha! You failed, Youdina!"
Youdina: "Call me Eugenia. And isn't failing my job?"


Eunice: "Well, it got pretty boring telling jokes to myself by the pool after four hours."


Youdina: "I recognise you! So you're a contestant! How could I have missed you? Who are you?"
Jordan: "Jordan Buchester."
Youdina: "Jordan Buchester? Oh, this one. But your face isn't that square."


Stephen: "I've got money in my pot."
Eunice: "What's news?"


Group Pot: 80/280
Adelyn's pot: 0
Angela's pot: 20
Eunice's pot: 20
Fourier's pot: 0
Jordan's pot: 20
Jose's pot: 20
Madeleine's pot: 20
Martin's pot: 20
Nicole's pot: 20
Quentin's pot: 20
Rupert's pot: 20
Stephen's pot: 20
Tony's pot: 20
Viru's pot: 0
Youdina's pot: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!