Thursday 31 March 2016

25.04-I'm not dead!



In the mission, the Non-Mole managed to beat everyone by turning off more lights than the rest, earning all 120 points. Adelyn turned off 2 lights, Angela turned off 4, Eunice turned off none, Fourier turned off 1, Jordan turned off 1, Jose turned off none, Madeleine turned off 1, Martin turned off 2, Nicole turned off 1, Quentin turned off 1, Rupert turned off none, Stephen turned off 3, Tony turned off 1, Viru none and Youdina turned off 2 lights. But none of them earn the points for that.


Viru: "I would have been the only one with no points in my pot if not for the Non-Mole. I guess I should thank him for saving my dignity. It's all that Martin's fault though. He was so demanding and unreasonable. I want points too."



Youdina: "Adelyn, I feel like I can trust you. Do you feel the same way."
Adelyn: "I do to you."
Youdina: "Thank you. So, I was thinking...since we trust each other, shall we form a coalition?"
Adelyn: "A partnership, Eugenia? I'm jumping for euphoria!"
Youdina: "That's a yes then? No regrets?"
Adelyn: "Of course. No remorse."


Tony: "Looks like I chanced upon some news."

***


Viru: "Quentin, what is wrong with you!"


Viru: "You walked into a trap that was already set off!"


Quentin: "Woah, chill lady!"


Quentin: "I'm not the only one to. And it's hard to remember and see. It all looks the same."


Quentin: "Plus, at least I turned off a light. Maybe if you turned off one or two we could have beat the Non-Mole."

***


Angela: "You play good music."
Martin: "I'm a musician. Of course I know how to play."
Fourier: "What else do you know how to play?"
Martin: "The drums and keyboard."
Angela: "Talented."


Tony: "Time to record all the stuff down."


Eunice: "What a lovely day to dip. With my figure, I guess you could say it's a skinny dip."
"Haha...er...time to take the quiz."

***


Q1: Is the Non-Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: Which row did the Non-Mole sit at last execution?
A: Front row
B: Middle row
C: Back row



Q3: At the last execution, was the Non-Mole seated in the middle of the sofa or at the ends?
A: Middle
B: End



Q4: In Mission 2, in which order did the Non-Mole play?
A: 1st/2nd
B: 3rd
C: 4th/5th
D: 6th/7th
E: 8th/9th
F: 10th/11th
G: 12th/13th
H: The Non-Mole did not play


Q5: In Mission 2,  how many lights did the Non-Mole turn off?
A: 0
B: 1-2
C: 3 or more


Q6: In Mission 2, who was the Non-Mole partnered with?
A: Fourier Gennery
B: Youdina Sunplaak
C: Nicole Ferrier
D: Angela Duschwitz
E: Viru Alvira
F: Tony Fagan
G: Quentin Caballero
H: Adelyn Kokop
I: Martin Abernathy
J: Stephen Queen
K: Eunice Trope
L: Madeleine Lewis
M: The Non-Mole did not play


Q7: Among the pair, did the Non-Mole step on a trap first in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Non-Mole did not play



Q8: In Mission 2, how many traps did the Non-Mole step on?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4 or more


Q9: In Mission 2, in what order did the Non-Mole get eliminated?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th
M: The Non-Mole was not eliminated



Q10: Who is the Non-Mole?
A: Fourier Gennery
B: Jose Phine
C: Youdina Sunplaak
D: Nicole Ferrier
E: Jordan Buchester
F: Angela Duschwitz
G: Viru Alvira
H: Tony Fagan
I: Quentin Caballero
J: Adelyn Kokop
K: Martin Abernathy
L: Stephen Queen
M: Eunice Trope
N: Madeleine Lewis
O: Rupert Horrowitz

***


Youdina: "I'm nervous."

***


"Welcome back. I hope you are rested. Today, the first has to leave. Let's get started."


"Jose Phine."
Jose: "It would be a shame to leave without playing the last mission. And an embarrassment to leave first."


























































"Tony Fagan."
Tony: "What he said."















































































"Viru Alvira."
Viru: "I hope it's not me."









































































































"Martin Abernathy."
Martin: "To hell with you all if I go."








































































































































"It's getting more intense. Youdina Sunplaak."
















































































































































"Fourier Gennery."
Fourier: "Statistically, I have a low chance of going."

















































































































Quentin: "Oh!"
"Unfortunately, Fourier Gennery, you have been the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Quentin: "Sucks to be you."


Jordan: "I'm not dead!"


Fourier: "Well, it's been short but sweet. It's too bad I couldn't make it longer. Ah well. At least I don't have to worry about losing my points because I had none to begin with! Good luck to you all!"

The nerdy Fourier has left! Who will be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!