Sunday 27 March 2016

25.02-Sympathy card




Previously on the Smole, the contestants were scattered all over town with only one piece of information: Avoid Youdina Sunplaak. Youdina managed to find Adelyn, Fourier and Viru, however, fetching 80/280 points for the group while robbing 20 each from those caught. 



Rupert: "You scare me."


Viru: "No I don't."


Rupert: "Yes you do."


Adelyn: "I'm in the minority. I hope this doesn't evoke my inferiority."


Eunice: "Man, I'm beat from doing nothing."


Quentin: "Hello. I'm Quentin."
Eunice: "I'm Eunice."


Tony: "Let's play pool, Stephen. Why is your shirt so small anyway? Stop acting like you've no money to buy new clothes. No one will buy your sympathy card."


Eunice: "...so it went quack!"
Quentin: "Quack?"


Quentin: "HAHAHAHAHA!"
Eunice: "I know right! I can't help but laugh myself!"
Quentin: "Tell me another one!"


Tony: "It's hard to concentrate with all that ruckus."

***


Fourier: "This is so awesome!"
Jose: "So, Fourier, eh? What do you say about the coalition? Fourier? Ah nevermind."


Jose: "My name is Jose Phine. The name may ring a bell. Remember Season 1? With Bloom and Scarlett Phine? Yeah, they're my daughters. I raised them pretty well, I must say. They're so voracious and know how to get what they want. I'm so proud. They've been pestering me to sign up, so I decided why not. Let this man show those girls how it's done."


Nicole: "Where are you from, Eugenia?"
Youdina: "I was born in Egypt, but my family migrated when I was really young."
Nicole: "Fortunately. You won't be caught in all that Arab Spring nonsense."
Jordan: "I imagine that I'll be the first to die in political turmoil."
Youdina: "Have some backbone, Jordan! You're a basketballer for crying out loud!"
Jordan: "But my career is waning. And I have to retire soon. I'm not a very good player. Quite frankly I suck on the court."

***


Adelyn: "So refreshing, this water. Stops me from feeling hotter."

*** 
Quiz time.



Q1: Is the Non-Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: Does the Non-Mole have a job?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Does the Non-Mole have a cartoonish self-portrait?
A: Yes
B: No



Q4: In Mission 1, where did the Non-Mole hide?
A: Park
B: Library
C: Bistro
D: Science Facility
E: Fishing Spot
F: Gym
G: Swimming Pool
H: Art Gallery
I: Graveyard
J: Beach
K: Stadium
L: The Non-Mole did not hide


Q5: In Mission 1, in what order was the Non-Mole found?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Non-Mole was not found
F: The Non-Mole was the finder

There is no 4th, it's just a decoy ;)


Q6: In Mission 1, did the Non-Mole end up in the same place as the finder?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Non-Mole was the finder



Q7: In Mission 1, was the Non-Mole seated in front or behind in the white van?
A: Front
B: Back
C: The Non-Mole was not in the white van



Q8: In what order was the Non-Mole's cartoon introduced?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th
M: 13th
N: 14th
O: The Mole did not have a cartoon self-portrait


Q9: How many points does the Non-Mole have in the personal pot?
A: 0
B: 20


Youdina: "This is difficult!"




Q10: Who is the Non-Mole?
A: Fourier Gennery
B: Jose Phine
C: Youdina Sunplaak
D: Nicole Ferrier
E: Jordan Buchester
F: Angela Duschwitz
G: Viru Alvira
H: Tony Fagan
I: Quentin Caballero
J: Adelyn Kokop
K: Martin Abernathy
L: Stephen Queen
M: Eunice Trope
N: Madeleine Lewis
O: Rupert Horrowitz

***



"Welcome to your first execution ceremony."
Eunice: "Why are you dressed as a chef?"
"Don't ask why. Anyway, I bet you weren't expecting this, but this season all the Moles have to see their screens. Only the Non-Mole is safe till the end. So, who shall we start with first?"


"Fourier Gennery?"
Fourier: "Okay."
































































































"Jordan Buchester."
Nicole: "This is so nerve-wracking!"


























































"Jose Phine."























































"Youdina Sunplaak."



















































































"Quentin Caballero."




























































































































"Tony Fagan."
Tony: "Surely I can't be that unlucky."










































































































































































Tony: "Phew."
"Viru Alvira."









































































"Rupert Horrowitz."
Rupert: "I can't look."





















































































































"Adelyn Kokop."
Martin: "It's narrowing down."

































































































"Angela Duschwitz."





























































































"Nicole Ferrier."
Nicole: "Oh man. The more names are announced the higher my probability of leaving!"











































































































"Martin Abernathy."
Martin: "My turn at last. Bring it on."

































































































"Eunice Trope."
Eunice: "Hey, at least I won't be the first Mole to leave if I'm out, right?"






































































Madeleine: "How can you make light of such a situation?"
"Madeleine Lewis."
Madeleine: "Gulp."

































































































































Stephen: "There must be a twist of some sort, right? Like last season, where nobody goes home?"
"Would you like to see?"
Stephen: "No harm no foul."














































































































































































































































































Nicole; "Wait, what?"
"That's right. You're all safe, as Stephen predicted. However, the lowest scorer will get a -1 penalty in the next quiz. Now in an hours' time, get ready, because you will be embarking on your next mission!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!