Saturday 9 April 2016

25.08-Stop rhyming and sit


The contestants had to stand on an unstable pole for as long as they could. Only Rupert, Quentin, Eunice, Youdina and Martin did not earn points, while the rest had 20 points more in their personal pot. 100 points were added to the group pot, bringing it to 330/680 points. Madeleine lasted the longest and so earned herself an exemption.


Angela: "Eugenia is very good at keeping money out of her bank. How does she do it? Is she really the Non-Mole?"


Adelyn: "I will be alright. Nothing will go awry."


Youdina: "I can't help but worry for you."


Madeleine: "Guess what? I've got an exemption!"
Youdina: "Good job for you, but we have other issues to deal with right now."


Madeleine: "What's wrong?"
Adelyn: "It is nothing--"
Youdina: "No it's not."


Youdina: "Adelyn sprained her ankle."
Madeleine: "Oh! Are you okay?"


Adelyn: "It's just a fracture. Or maybe conjecture."


Adelyn: "Ouch!"


Youdina: "Adelyn, sit down for Watcher's sake! You don't want to worsen it."


Adelyn: "I am lucky to meet you--"


Youdina: "Stop rhyming and sit. The medics will be arriving shortly."

***


Angela: "If not for my regular exercise I would have died from the fall. But I am unscathed. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, no?"


Nicole: "You say Angela's in the gym? I want to talk to her."


Stephen: "Woah, woah, woah. Hold your horses. I went in earlier and she said she didn't want to be disturbed."


Nicole: "But I really want to ask her something."
Stephen: "Just tell me."
Nicole: "Okay. Listen closely. It's none of your business."

***



Jose: "Yes! Sink in the hole!"


Youdina: "Oh! Where are they? There they are! What took them so long?"

***


Stephen: "What's going on? Why are we called here before taking the quiz?"
"The quiz and execution has been cancelled. Unfortunately, Adelyn has fractured her leg badly and is unable to participate further in the game, so she has been forcefully removed from the Smole. She is the Mole."
Eunice: "Wait, what? Oh, right. We're all Moles. I nearly forgot."


Angela: "Such a pity. But she can only blame herself for not being stronger."
Rupert: "I knew it was scary! My fears are not unfounded!"


Martin: "Pshaw. She's gone, too bad. It's not like she died. It's her fault. Seriously, doesn't she know anything about pressure? With heels so small and the drop so big I'm surprised that nobody else injured themselves."


Youdina: "How could you be so rude? Don't you all care for her?"


Madeleine: "I really hope she's okay. What about my exemption though?"
"It will be carried over to the next quiz."


Eunice: "Lucky you."
Madeleine: "I'm expecting you to make light of this."
Eunice: "I'm a comedian, not a troll. I know when's the right time to joke and when to be serious."
Madeleine: "Well, that's a surprise."


Angela: "Let us not fight. She is gone. Move on."
Eunice: "Did you just rhyme?"
Angela: "That was accidental."
Rupert: "Oh man. Anything could happen. This is frightening! I don't feel secure when the producers design such a dangerous mission."
Quentin: "I'm all for danger and thrill but I really don't know what to say right now. Godspeed I guess."

Adelyn has left the game!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!