Saturday 23 April 2016

25.14-I'm not a player



Last time on the Smole, the contestants were divided into the runners and the snipers, with Youdina and Martin being their respective leaders. The snipers had more luck and clues, with Quentin snatching 10 points from Angela and Eunice taking 10 points from Nicole. Nicole, Angela and Madeleine were all caught. However, Nicole managed to earn 40 points and Madeleine earned 30 points and a hidden exemption. 70/160 points were added to the pot, making it 810/1290.

***


Nicole: "Lucky you. You get a hidden exemption."


Quentin: "Did they have to say it in front of my face? I feel as though the exemptions are just cycling through the same few contestants."


Rupert: "What if germs get on me and I fall sick or die? But I'm even more afraid of Martin...I hope I don't die...AAAAAAAHHHHH! A spider!"

***


Nicole: "I love how this acts as a frisbee."



Madeleine: "Oops."




Madeleine: I'm not a player. A frisbee player, at least."


Eunice: "Getting my groove on!"


Martin: "I'll beat you."


Angela: "As if."


Angela: "Har!"


Martin: "I know you cheated."
Youdina: "Just admit defeat."
Martin: "Was I talking to you?"

***


Rupert: "This is scary."
Quentin: "It's a skate game, not a zombie apocalypse."


Rupert: "What if he falls and hits his head? Will it be bloody?"


Quentin: "I don't know. You're the one that sleeps here. Now just relax and play already. It's just a game."


Eunice: "Rupert? There you are."


Quentin: "You're blocking my view."
Eunice: "Imagine how many thought that about you."
Rupert: "I'm too scared to laugh at that."


Eunice: "Let's go somewhere more private. Like my room."


Rupert: "Erm..."
Eunice: "Relax. I won't bite you. But the spiders in the room might.,
Rupert: "WHAT!?"
Eunice: "Kidding! Geez, grow a humour bone."


Rupert: "This is scary. Like you're locked in a dungeon."
Eunice: "It's not that bad."


Eunice: "Anyway, I wanted to discuss something with you."
Rupert: "That doesn't sound good."
Eunice: "Do you want to form a coalition with me?"


Rupert: "Don't you have one with Madeleine and Nicole already?"


Eunice: "Yes, but I trust you more. Let's keep this secret, okay?"
Rupert: "You know I can't say no."
Eunice: "Excellent! I knew I could count on you. Good job for taking that first brave step! Now, I feel like scaring someone right now..."

***


Eunice: "Hee."


Eunice: "IF YOU SHRIEK YOU OWN A DOZEN WOOHOO DOLLS!"


Madeleine: "Aah! Oh, it's just you. I didn't catch what you said. Could you repeat that?"
Eunice: "Oh, nothing. I just thought we should discuss before the quiz."

***
Quiz time.


Q1:  Is the Non-Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Which room does the Non-Mole sleep in?
A: White Room
B: Grey Room
C: Black and White Room
D: Rock Room


Q3: What did the Non-Mole wear to the last execution ceremony?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear
C: Athletic wear
D: Swimwear

Q4: Before Mission 7, who sat opposite the Non-Mole?
A: Youdina Sunplaak
B: Nicole Ferrier
C: Angela Duschwitz
D: Quentin Caballero
E: Martin Abernathy
F: Eunice Trope
G: Madeleine Lewis
H: Rupert Horrowitz



Q5: In Mission 7, what group was the Non-Mole in?
A: Money Group
B: Sniper Group

Q6: In Mission 7, was the Non-Mole the leader of the group?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 7, how many pink discs did the Non-Mole collect?
A: 1
B: 4
C: 5
D: The Non-Mole did not collect discs


Q8: In Mission 7, how many pink discs did the Non-Mole return to the safe zone?
A: 0
B: 3
C: 4
D: The Non-Mole did not collect discs


Q9: In Mission 7, in what order was the Non-Mole caught?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Non-Mole was not caught


Q10: Who is the Non-Mole?
A: Youdina Sunplaak
B: Nicole Ferrier
C: Angela Duschwitz
D: Quentin Caballero
E: Martin Abernathy
F: Eunice Trope
G: Madeleine Lewis
H: Rupert Horrowitz

***


"Welcome to another execution ceremony. Another one of you will be saying goodbye to the house forever. Who wants to know if they get to sleep in their bed for another night?"


"Rupert Horrowitz?"
Rupert: "Please don't do that! You know I have a weak heart. I'll just grin and hope really hard."
























































"Angela Duschwitz."
Angela: "I have nothing to be afraid of."












































































"Nicole Ferrier."
Nicole: "I do not want to go home. Not at this juncture."








































































Nicole: "YAAAAAS I'm safe."
"But is Quentin Caballero?"
Quentin: "That's so ominous."
































































































"Down to three. Youdina Sunplaak."
Rupert: "Even though I'm safe, I still feel anxious."

















































































































































"Eunice Trope, Martin Abernathy, one of you will stay on while the other has to say their goodbyes."


"Martin Abernathy."
Martin: "I'm keeping my eyes peeled. If I say a hint of red I'll break all the cameras in the house."
































































































Martin: "That's what I'm talking about."


"Unfortunately, that means Eunice Trope, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Nicole: "Hmm?"


Nicole: "This is a shock. What does this mean for me?"


Rupert: "She was my only friend, the one I didn't feel scared around. No that she's left, I feel so alone."


Eunice: "Welp. I guess I placed my bets on the wrong player. I should have kept a close eye on someone else instead, but it's too late to say all that isn't it? I guess I can only leave with grace and dignity."


Eunice: "Just be careful everyone. And don't make my bed unless you want a horribly surprise."
Rupert: "WHAT?"
Eunice: "Adios!"

Nicole: "So Eunice is executed? How is that possible? We all decided on my suspect. I hope I'm not responsible for her death. Then again, she was always pretty distant and separated from the coalition, so she may have added her own thoughts inside. Either way, I need to reevaluate my choices."

The comedian Eunice has been executed! She didn't get the last laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!