Wednesday 13 April 2016

25.10-I'm staying out of this


In the last mission, the contestants had to play a game of Mafia. Eunice, Youdina and Nicole were the mafia gang, Madeleine was the doctor and Stephen was the detective. In the end, Madeleine and Rupert survived, earning 300/300 points for the group pot and an exemption each.


Madeleine: "You don't know how stoked I am to have won two exemptions in a row. I'm on a roll! I hope this is a good omen."


Jose: "It's not fair. Why didn't I get to play again? I was bored to tears. I didn't get enough camera attention."


Youdina: "I know you couldn't have saved me, Eunice. But it was still a very good game."


Eunice: "Who would have thought that the mafia was an all-female group?"
Rupert: "I'm so elated."
Youdina: "Maybe we should have gotten rid of you, Rupert."
Eunice: "Are you okay?"
Rupert: "I'm sorry for rubbing it in your face."
Youdina: "I'm just reminded of Adelyn, that's all. She was a very interesting friend."


Eunice: "I know what will cheer you up."
Madeleine: "I'm on high spirits today, Rupert. And you played a part."


Rupert: "Thanks. But it's unsettling to have given the Non-Mole so much points at once. Now the pot is catching up, and I'm worried."
Madeleine: "We'll earn it back. Don't worry."


Nicole: "Hmph. I'm still not happy that I was backstabbed."


Angela: "Martin, I must talk things out today."


Martin: "Oh, my love?"
Angela: "Sorry?"


Martin: "Foolish."


Martin: "There's nothing to discuss. I shouldn't have been lynched."
Angela: "That is not my fault. And it is over."


Martin: "It is all your fault."
Angela: "Stop being unreasonable."


Angela: "You think you are so great."
Quentin: "I'm staying out of this."


Angela: "I hail from the great fatherland, and there, even the women are stronger than the men here!"


Martin: "Do you want to challenge that?"
Angela: "Well..."


Martin: "Chicken?"
Angela: "I just prefer not to bully a man."


Angela: "Geh sterben."
Martin: "Did you just insult me? Well, two can play at that game, you **************************************************!"
Angela: "I am shocked!"


Martin: "Your accent is irritating. Germany is irritating."


Angela: "HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT LAND!"


Martin: "Why don't I dare?"


Angela: "Ow."


Martin: "Face it. Women are weaker than men."
"Quiz time."
Angela: "I will settle you another day."

***


Q1: Is the Non-Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: In Mission 4, which row did the Non-Mole stand at, from the camera's point of view?
A: Front
B: Middle
C: Back


Q3: In Mission 4, what was the Non-Mole's timing?
A: 2:03
B: 4:16
C: 11:00
D: 14:59
E: 15:12
F: 17:29
G: 22:43
H: 30:14
I: 49:31
J: 62:54
K: 67:28


Q4: In Mission 4, in which order did the Non-Mole fall?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: The Non-Mole did not fall


Q5: In Mission 4, was the Non-Mole standing on an outer pole?
A: Yes
B: No


Q6: In Mission 5, in what order was the Non-Mole lynched?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Non-Mole was not lynched


Q7: In Mission 5, in what order was the Non-Mole killed by mafia?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Non-Mole was not killed by mafia


Q8: In Mission 5, what role did the Non-Mole play?
A: Townsfolk
B: Mafia
C: Detective
D: Doctor


Q9: In Mission 5, what colour was the Non-Mole's house in the end?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Green


Q10: Who is the Non-Mole?
A: Jose Phine
B: Youdina Sunplaak
C: Nicole Ferrier
D: Angela Duschwitz
E: Quentin Caballero
F: Martin Abernathy
G: Stephen Queen
H: Eunice Trope
I: Madeleine Lewis
J: Rupert Horrowitz

***



"Get seated, everyone. Rupert and Madeleine are safe this round, but what about the rest of you?"


"Eunice Trope."










































































"Nicole Ferrier."






























































































"Martin Abernathy."































































































"Jose Phine."





































































































"Unfortunately, Jose Phine, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Jose: "You've got to be kidding me."
Madeleine: "Well, better you than me."
Rupert: "My heart can't take the suspense."


Quentin: "Well, never thought that he would leave. Not this early anyway."

Jose: "This is a disappointment. How am I going to be able to face my daughters and colleagues now? I didn't even make it halfway through. Rupert was lucky enough to get the exemption while I didn't even have a chance! Lucky rascal. I guess I didn't even need the money anyway, so I hope whoever wins does."


The rich banker Jose has left! Who will be the next Mole to be executed?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!