Thursday 2 May 2019

44.07-Big big world

In the previous episode...


Ignatius: "I am the Watcher's creation. I am infallible unless He chooses to."


Tiffany: "LOL. I can't believe Ignatius thought a random plant was the hidden exemption. It's so funny. Oh, I should call him Iggy, like Iggy Azelea. Ignatius is just too many syllables."

~~~


Melinda: "I don't like to disturb him. He has a life ahead of him. I don't want to embarrass him by letting the whole world know that he has an average mother like me."


Charlemagne: "Why are you here?"
Melinda: "Because he encouraged me to. And at least if I appeared on a show like this I would seem cooler so I'm helping him. Waitressing is just a way to keep me occupied, though I'm on very thin ice with the manager right now."


Melinda: "Probably the only reason why I haven't been fired for messing up so much is because of Richie."
Charlemagne: "My mother is selfless."
Melinda: "All mothers are."
Charlemagne: "Hai. That is what I mean."

~~~


Richard: "It's a wise choice to approach me. Having a coalition will always be useful."


Clarice: "Can we keep it secret?"
Richard: "I think the others will catch on very quickly, but if you insist then I'm fine with trying to hide our coalition."


~~~


Ignatius: "Do you not realise we are but Sims? Why do you think we can sometimes walk into a room and forget what we are doing? It is because He cancelled the action. Why can we continue to sleep till a certain time even when our sleep motives are maxed? It is because of Him!"


Ignatius: "There is a Plumbob floating above all of us. It changes colour according to our mood and is what the Watcher uses to control us."


Ignatius: "It is above you now. The Watcher has selected you!"
Howard: "I don't see anything."
Clement: "This Watcher dude sounds like a dictator."
Ignatius: "We are at his mercy."


Ignatius: "You all think this is a joke? Beware the Watcher's wrath. If you ever find yourself locked in a 1x1 room with no door, it will be of your own undoing!"

~~~


"Ignatius Fandango, unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Ignatius: "If that's the way it shall be, I accept. Perhaps my purpose here is complete, and I am no longer needed here. The glowing mushroom must have been a sign, foreboding my big bang, like a firework in the night. Religion is all I ever had, but none of you understand. I bid thee adieu, and may the Watcher guide you to all your goals."


Clement: "We're safe!"
Howard: "Safe from Ignatius's terrorism!"





Ignatius tried to make a change in this house but he wasn't appreciated, so now he's out of the game. 9 contestants remain and 150/200 points are in the pot. Who will be executed next? Who will never be executed?


Clarice: "I know what you did."
Howard: "What did I do?"


Clarice: "You looked at my journal! How dare you!"


Howard: "Is that such a big deal? You knew I would do that from the start when I took Clarence's."


Howard: "Don't forget that you wanted to look too. It's a bit hypocritical."


Clarice: "We're working together. You clearly don't trust me."


Howard: "We can always split if we want, since we're not getting along now."
Clarice: "You'd still look at my journal regardless but then I won't have access to your info. I'm not stupid."


Clarice: "You're supposed to be the changed man."


Howard: "Who ever said it was a change for the better?"


Clarice: "I can't believe this right now. How much did you read?"
Howard: "Enough to know what I need to know."


Clarice: "Excuse me Howard, but nobody gets to touch my things without my permission. I wrote some very personal stuff in my journal that I don't want anyone reading. If he's read it all...I'm doomed. My family can never find out."

*
*
*


Melinda: "I'm very worried. Four contestants gone already. What if I'm next? I need to study really hard. If only I can make out what I wrote."


Melinda: "I accidentally spilled a glass of water while I was revising a few days ago and now a few pages worth of notes are stuck together and the ink is all smudged. Why can't I just do things properly and be more careful?"

*
*
*


Lucy: "I heard you're trying to bring the Smole down."


Maximillian: "Who told you that?"
Lucy: "That isn't important. What's important is that you stop what you're doing."


Maximillian: "Why? The Smole is dangerous. We have serial killers and lunatics on the show. The security and safety controls are too lax. We have contestants stabbing others or drugging others without consequence."


Lucy: "There are consequences. Ivy Waxes and Damien Stewart both got forcefully eliminated. Things have improved since the start."


Maximillian: "Too little, too late. Innocent Sims still got hurt. The missions are still dangerous. Just last season someone tried to set off a bomb in the house."


Maximillian: "Aren't you afraid just by being on the Smole?"

Lucy: "No. I've been through worse. You should realise that the Smole gives some Sims a chance they'll never get in the outside world. Some of us made mistakes in the past."
Maximillian: "If they made mistakes they have to live with it."


Lucy: "You want to hear a story? I got involved with a gang before. Got really messed up. Rebellious me thought they were my friends. I've since moved on from that life but it has been extremely tough for me to become normal. Do you know how hard it was for me to get a job? I suffered a big drop in confidence."


Lucy: "I was selected in Season 42 but due to personal reasons I had to drop out. I thought that was it. I'd never get another chance like this again."


Lucy: "I finally managed to accept myself and my past. You should too."
Maximillian: "If you know my past you would understand that I can't accept any of this."


Lucy: "After sharing with you my personal story, you still want to carry on destroying the Smole?"
Maximillian: "The Smole is just too unsafe to exist. I'm trained in reading contracts. I've found so many loopholes that anyone can exploit."
Lucy: "You're not just destroying the Smole. You're destroying us too. That's all I have to say to you."

*
*
*


Clement: "I miss my home."


Clement: "I miss the warmth, I miss the horses, I miss my job. I miss my Daisy Duke and my Brooklyn. I wonder how everyone's doing at home."


Clement: "I'm a big man alone in this big big world."


Clement: "Imma be honest here. I never thought I would make it so far. Heck, I thought first boot would be me. I ain't prepared for such a long ride in the cold winter. But I can't quit now. Not with my lovely daughter and wife watching me. I know you're cheering me on, baby girl. Daddy's gonna try his very best here. Alone. With no one else to depend on..."

*
*
*


Clement: "This is creepy."
Tiffany: "I know right?"


Tiffany: "Eep! Oh it's just you."
Richard: "Our next mission. This looks exciting."


For the next mission, the 9 contestants will have to look for their own photos. Underneath it is a recording telling them their role. There would always be one Werewolf, picked by the Mole. The contestants have 20 minutes to identify the Werewolf. The photograph must then be slotted into the frame by the lift. After that, the rest move on to the next round while that contestant whose photograph is in the red frame stays behind. The final two will get an exemption. If the contestants play into the Mole's hands, the Mole would have given two contestants an exemption as well as the maximum points of 140.


Lucy: "I am very interested in the thought process behind picking the werewolves. If my suspicions are correct, this mission will be a big boost for me."


Howard: "I found my picture."
Richard: "Let the games begin."


"You are an ordinary villager."


"You are an ordinary villager."


"You are a robber. You can secretly swap roles with someone else by swapping the recordings."
Clarice: "Got it."


"You are an ordinary villager."


"You are the tanner. You can get a hidden exemption if you are chosen to stay behind."


Charlemagne: "Hidden exemption!"


"You are the troublemaker. You may swap the recordings of two contestants and thus change their roles."


Melinda: "You are an ordinary villager."


"You are the seer. You can find out the identity of one of the contestants."


"You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind."


Clement: "Aw hell no. I'm the big bad. I'm gonna bungle this up."


"Everyone, close your eyes and face the wall. Seer, open your eyes. You may pick one contestant to identify."


Howard: "I pick Clarice."
"You are the robber. You can secretly swap roles with someone else by swapping the recordings."


Howard: "Hmm..."


Howard: "We were all fitted with wireless earplugs that could connect to the recordings. By some production magic I could hear Clarice's too. I found out she was the robber."


"Seer, close your eyes. Robber, open your eyes. You may swap roles with one other contestant."


Clarice: "I'll swap with Howard. Can't trust that guy."


Howard: "I hear someone approaching."


Clarice: "He's a Seer."


"Robber, close your eyes. Troublemaker, open your eyes. You may choose two contestants to swap roles."


Maximillian: "I decided not to change roles. It would just confuse everyone even more as nobody would know their new roles, not even me."


"Troublemaker, close your eyes. Everyone, open your eyes. You have 20 minutes to find the werewolf."




Clarice: "I'll preface this by saying that I'm the seer."


Tiffany: "Ooh, you are? Who did you see?"
Howard: "Yes, pray tell."
Clarice: "I'm not going to tell you that easily unless the rest of you admit your roles first."
Howard: "Doing this just undermines your credibility, dearest Clarice. You can't give us an answer because you're lying."


Clarice: "Wouldn't I be making myself too obvious? I want to expose your lies. If you must know, Howard, I saw your role."


Howard: "I thought as much. By the way, I'm the real seer."


Tiffany: "Awkwardd..."


Charlemagne: "I do not think any of them are wolves."


Maximillian: "Hmm, I can't say I know who is more trustworthy at this point."
Melinda: "This is so hard."


Clement: "Er...yeah, it's really hard..."


Melinda: "We all need to work together to succeed. We know the werewolf doesn't get an exemption for escaping, so why not be honest? I'm just a villager."


Lucy: "So am I."


Richard: "I am a villager too."
Tiffany: "Me too! Villagers unite!"


Howard: "I'm really the seer. I can tell you straight away that I saw Clarice's role. She's the robber. I heard footsteps approaching my station. I think she swapped her role with mine."


Tiffany: "Doesn't that mean she's the seer now and you're not? Then both of you are telling the truth."
Richard: "I don't think you get the game."


Clarice: "Shit."


Maximillian: "Clement, you look squeamish. Do you have anything to say?"


Clement: "Err...I'm just a plain ol' villager too."


Tiffany: "Oh, more villagers!"
Richard: "So many villagers? The math doesn't add up. We know there are only 4 villagers this round. One of us is lying, and I know it's not me."
Clement: "I ain't lyin'!"


Charlemagne: "I am a trouble maker. I exchanged roles of Clement and Richard."


Melinda: "But they're both villagers, so that doesn't help."
Maximillian: "So many of us are lying. Moon is lying, for example, because I'm the troublemaker."
Lucy: "So many claiming double roles."


Lucy: "I'm pretty good at spotting liars. If you ask me, Richard and Tiffany are telling the truth. I know I'm telling the truth and Melinda should be too. Clement looks extremely uneasy. I think Clement is lying. So we can narrow down our werewolf to four of us: Howard, Clement, Clarice and Moon."


Richard: "There's a tanner and a robber still unknown. The tanner wants to suicide. Let's not forget that."


Melinda: "That really complicates matters."
Clement: "My head hurts..."


Maximillian: "We can't identify who is the tanner. I don't see why Clarice, Howard and Moon would want to lie about their roles, but Clement claiming to be a villager is suspicious."


Howard: "Clement is very nervous. He's either the tanner or the werewolf."


Clement: "I ain't the werewolf, y'all!"
Howard: "There we have it, folks. Clement is the werewolf. Case closed."


Richard: "That doesn't explain why both Moon and Clarice or Howard lied."


Howard: "It doesn't matter. Are we all in consensus?"


Tiffany: "Yup!"


Charlemagne: "I am not."
Richard: "Neither am I. Something feels weird here. But I respect the wishes of the majority."


Clarice: "I'll go grab his photo."
Richard: "Clarice is really eager. If it's Clarice, I'll be blaming all of you."


"Clement has been selected as the werewolf. Clement, please return to your pedestal."


Clement: "I was too nervous."


"Everyone else, please head up one level."
Richard: "Wait, we don't get to find out if we're right?"
Maximillian: "The photographs in each pedestal are predetermined. If everyone finds their photograph upstairs it means we were right, I think."

*
*
*


Charlemagne: "Every floor looks the same."
Tiffany: "Yeah, all dreary and creepy."
Clarice: "Let's find out our new roles."


Richard: "Found myself."
"You are the tanner. You can get a hidden exemption if you are chosen to stay behind."


"You are the seer. You can find out the identity of one of the contestants."
Howard: "Again?"


"You are an ordinary villager. You also earn 5 points."
Maximillian: "Nice."


"You are an ordinary villager. You also earn 10 points."
Charlemagne: "I want an exemption."


"You are an ordinary villager."


"You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind."
Melinda: "Why me?"


"You are the troublemaker. You may swap the recordings of two contestants and thus change their roles. You also earn 5 points."
Lucy: "Just for being here?"


"You are the robber. You can secretly swap roles with someone else by swapping the recordings."


"Everyone, close your eyes and face the wall. Seer, open your eyes. You may pick one contestant to identify."
Howard: "I'll take Melinda."
"You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind."
Howard: "Jackpot."


"Seer, close your eyes. Robber, open your eyes. You may swap roles with one other contestant."
Tiffany: "Nah. Too much effort."


"Robber, close your eyes. Troublemaker, open your eyes. You may choose two contestants to swap roles."
Lucy: "I think I know who to swap to make things interesting."




"Troublemaker, close your eyes. Everyone, open your eyes. You have 20 minutes to find the werewolf."


Melinda: "Guys, there's no need to discuss anything. I'm the werewolf."


Tiffany: "Fastest round ever."
Richard: "It can't be that simple."


Clarice: "I would agree but something tells me Melinda is telling the truth."


Melinda: "I'm not one to lie. I really heard that I was the werewolf. Hiding it does no good to me or any of you."


Melinda: "The only possibility if I'm not the werewolf is that my role got swapped."
Lucy: "I heard footsteps."


Richard: "The two of you are close by. That means even if Melinda is telling the truth, which she can't be because nobody gives it away that easily, Melinda may not be the werewolf now."


Maximillian: "I was just a villager. I know nothing. I think Melinda isn't lying, however."


Richard: "She's double-bluffing."
Maximillian: "I'm a lawyer. I can recognise tricks like that."


Richard: "She has all of you fooled. She is not the werewolf."


Melinda: "Just keep me behind. I won't be of much help anyway."
Lucy: "Why are you so insistent she is not the werewolf?"


Howard: "Are you the seer?"
Richard: "No, but I'm very certain she is the tanner."
Howard: "Good, because I'm the seer and I took a look at Melinda's role. She's indeed the werewolf."


Tiffany: "Seer again? But we have confirmation now."


Richard: "We know there was a troublemaker out and about, and a robber too. They approached Melinda and Lucy's area."
Maximillian: "That is something to think about. Melinda could be telling the truth and still not the werewolf."


Richard: "Exactly. We cannot confirm her role because Howard the seer went first."


Charlemagne: "あなたは願いごとをしています。それを乗り越えるだけです。You are wishing a wish. It only gets over it."


"Melinda has been selected as the werewolf."


Richard: "Big mistake guys."


Lucy: "You are being really weird, Richard. I think you know something we don't. Be honest. Are you the robber?"
Richard: "There's no point in that now."


Melinda: "You did right guys."


Melinda: "I hope I'm still a werewolf though."


"Everyone else, please go up one level."

*
*
*


"You are an ordinary villager."


"You are the minion. If the werewolf is not selected to stay behind, you will receive a hidden exemption. You also earn 15 points."
Richard: "Sweet."


"You are the robber. You can secretly swap roles with someone else by swapping the recordings.


"You are the tanner. You can get a hidden exemption if you are chosen to stay behind."


Maximillian: "You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind. You also earn 5 points."


"You are an ordinary villager."


"You are the seer. You can find out the identity of one of the contestants."
Tiffany: "Can I change my role? This is a big role and it's a lot of pressure."


"Everyone, close your eyes and face the wall. Werewolf, raise your hand. Minion, open your eyes. Look for the werewolf. Minion, close your eyes. Werewolf, put down your hand."


"Seer, open your eyes. You may pick one contestant to identify."
Tiffany: "Gee, I don't know who to pick. Maybe Lucy."
"You are an ordinary villager."



"Seer, close your eyes. Robber, open your eyes. You may swap roles with one other contestant."
Charlemagne: "Max."



Charlemagne: "Max is a wolf."


"Robber, close your eyes. Everyone, open your eyes. You have 10 minutes to find the werewolf."


Tiffany: "10 minutes? Why is it halved? We still have more than half of us left."


Maximillian: "I think we should start things off by asking who the seer is."


Tiffany: "That's me."


Maximillian: "Tiffany, whose identity can you confirm?"


Tiffany: "I can't remember."
Howard: "Can't remember, or doesn't want to remember?"


Howard: "I used to be a cop so I'm usually quite good at telling lies apart. I think Tiffany was lying about forgetting who she saw."


Charlemagne: "私は本物です。マックスは狼です。I am real. Max is a wolf."


Maximillian: "Me? What proof do you have?"


Howard: "I think Moon means that she is the seer."
Richard: "So we have two ladies claiming to both be the seer."


Lucy: "Tiffany doesn't look like she's lying, but neither does Moon."


Maximillian: "So you think I'm the werewolf?"


Maximillian: "You are going to have to show me proof or it'll be constituted as slander."


Clarice: "Moon, why are you lying?"
Charlemagne: "I am not. Do you believe in someone who can not see who she saw?"
Clarice: "Tiffany probably just doesn't want to say who she saw."
Charlemagne: "You give her too much credit."


Howard: "There is this new role called the minion. Whoever is the minion also knows who the werewolf is."
Richard: "I think Moon is trying to throw a smoke grenade at us. She could be the real wolf."


Richard: "Unless she's the tanner."


Clarice: "I think Richard is right. Moon is making herself look suspicious on purpose so that we pick her. So we can't pick her."
Maximillian: "Hmm...Clarice and Richard are very quick to jump on each other's trains. I think one of them is the minion and the other is the werewolf."


Maximillian: "I think Richard is the werewolf and Clarice is the minion supporting him."
Lucy: "Where does Moon come in then?"
Maximillian: "Good question."
Richard: "See? That argument fails."


Richard: "I can say for definite that I am not the werewolf. Max, your cluelessness is making it so apparent that you know nothing and are just an ordinary villager."


Richard: "I keep trying to help Max but he keeps throwing me under the bus. He doesn't know that I'm the minion but I was hoping he would be smart enough to realise that from the way I keep avoiding calling him the werewolf. I want that exemption and I also want to move on to the next round to see how everyone else plays."


Howard: "Let's think about this. If Moon is the seer, Max is the wolf. If Tiffany is the seer, Moon could be the werewolf, minion or the tanner. Max would be an innocent villager if Richard is also a villager. Otherwise, Richard would be trying to divert attention from Max."
Tiffany: "Now you're making me confused on my own role. You lost me at 'think'."


Lucy: "Let's backtrack a little here. We have a robber who hasn't come forward yet. Who is the robber?"


Clarice: "I admit. I'm the robber. I swapped with Tiffany."


Tiffany: "Oh, that makes a lot of sense now. Let's pick Clarice then!"


Maximillian: "Why Clarice? Unless you're telling me that your original role was the werewolf."
Tiffany:"No, I was the seer...right? I'm very confused right now. My brain hurts."
Clarice: "Tiffany, it's okay."


Tiffany: "No wait, I'm pretty sure I'm the seer. Moon, why you do this to me?"


Clarice: "That means I'm the seer now."


Tiffany: "I think Moon is the werewolf for trying to take my seer from me."
Charlemagne: "私は先見者です。I am a visionary."
Richard: "You mean you're the seer. This is difficult and we are losing a lot of time."


Howard: "Clarice, just say what role you saw. If you don't we're going to assume you're the werewolf."


Clarice: "Like I said, I am the seer."
Richard: "And Tiffany is now the robber?"


Tiffany: "Ew, I'm a robber now? They are horrible guys."
Lucy: "Richard, I realised you haven't said who you are."


Richard: "I am the tanner, but I want to proceed to the next round to play more. What are you, Lucy?"


Tiffany: "Oh, I remember now. Lucy is a villager!"
Lucy: "I am. So I can confirm Tiffany is the seer. Or was the seer."


Maximillian: "Things are becoming clearer now. Lucy and I are villagers. Tiffany was the seer but is now a robber thanks to Clarice. Richard is the tanner. So Moon and Howard are our werewolf and minion."


Clarice: "No, something doesn't quite add up. My gut feeling is usually very accurate."


Clarice: "I believe I'm someone who can handle a lot of pressure. I tried to make myself seem like the werewolf but then Tiffany remembered who she saw as the seer and ruined things for me. I needed to try and find another way to convince the rest to pick me. All I know is that Richard is the true werewolf. That's why he claimed he was the tanner."


Howard: "I'll tell you what's wrong. Max can't be a villager. Tiffany and Lucy both confirm that Lucy is the villager. I am also a villager. So Max isn't one."


Clarice: "Unless Lucy isn't a villager and Tiffany is the minion. It all fits. Tiffany isn't very smart and can't think quickly on the spot, which is why she couldn't answer us at first when we asked her who she saw as the seer. That makes Lucy the werewolf."
Maximillian: "I agree. It's not dichotomous. We're assuming that Tiffany and Lucy are telling the truth. Which means that Moon is really the seer."


Richard: "Then who are you, Clarice?"


Howard: "You claimed to be the robber and that Tiffany was the seer. But now you just contradicted yourself."


Clarice: "Don't waste any more time on me. The candle is burning low."


Lucy: "Clarice got caught in her own lie. Clarice is the werewolf."


Charlemagne: "Īe."
Richard: "Right. Moon saw that Max was the werewolf. Whoever the true robber is didn't swap with Max so we know Max is still the werewolf. We've been led in one big circle."

Howard: "Or the robber swapped with the werewolf. That's why the robber won't step forward. Because he or she is the new werewolf."


Lucy: "So tl;dr, Clarice is the werewolf."
Howard: "Anyone who objects, say it now or forever hold your peace."


Clarice: "I object."


Richard: "Overruled."


Tiffany: "You're not the boss any more."
Lucy: "Still, we're all in agreement. I'll get her photo."


"Clarice has been selected as the werewolf."


Clarice: "Thanks guys."


Tiffany: "Just in time."


Lucy: "Something feels wrong."


Tiffany: "It's too late now."


Maximillian: "I can't believe I managed to fool everyone. There was so much confusion going around. When Moon pointed to me I was shocked and thought I was done for. Clarice saved me."


Richard: "Yes! I got an exemption. And nobody else knows that."


*
*
*


Maximillian: "I can't find my photo."
"Go to Clarice's photograph."


Lucy: "Fuck. That means Clarice wasn't the werewolf."


Charlemagne: "It was me."


"You are the minion. If the werewolf is not selected to stay behind, you will receive a hidden exemption. You also earn 5 points."
Tiffany: "I actually have to do something to get it? I hope it won't be too hard."


"You are the bodyguard. You may select one contestant to protect when voting. If this contestant was chosen to stay behind, your protection will override that, thereby allowing the contestant to advance. This forces everyone to re-vote. You cannot select yourself. You do not earn 5 points."
Maximillian: "This is a new role."


"You are the troublemaker. You may swap the recordings of two contestants and thus change their roles."
Charlemagne: "You have returned."


"You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind."
Lucy: "Finally it's my turn."


"You are the tanner. You can get a hidden exemption if you are chosen to stay behind. You also earn 5 points."
Howard: "I see. Things make a lot of sense now. Clarice must have been the tanner."


"You are the seer. You can find out the identity of one of the contestants. You also earn 5 points."


"Everyone, close your eyes and face the wall. Werewolf, raise your hand. Minion, open your eyes. Look for the werewolf. Minion, close your eyes. Werewolf, put down your hand."


"Seer, open your eyes. You may pick one contestant to identify."
Richard: "I pick Max."
"You are the bodyguard. You may select one contestant to move on to the next round. You cannot select yourself."


"Seer, close your eyes. Troublemaker, open your eyes. You may choose two contestants to swap roles."
Charlemagne: "Lucy and Howard."


"Troublemaker, close your eyes. Everyone, open your eyes. You have 10 minutes to find the werewolf."


Richard: "I am the seer this time. Unfortunately I did not gain any useful information."
Lucy: "I can easily claim that too. You're not convincing me."


Howard: "The only non-useful information would be if there was a villager, which there isn't."
Richard: "I think Max is the werewolf."


Max: "The probability of me being the werewolf twice in a row is very low."
Charlemagne: "But you are Clarice."
Tiffany: "You're Clarice? I always knew you were secretly a man but how did you get so dark so fast, Clarice?"
Maximillian: That's racist."


Lucy: "Back on topic, the Mole could have wanted to make Clarice the next werewolf but because we chose her instead, you take the role."


Richard: "What do you have to say about that?"
Maximillian: "Just think about how low the odds the probability of me being the werewolf twice are. We have 10 minutes. Let's not be so hasty."


Howard: "I see what you're doing."


Howard: "Moon and Lucy are the werewolf and minion."


Lucy: "Me? How? Just because I have a tattoo, I'm the bad guy? Sure, go ahead and think that way."


Howard: "Playing the victim won't get you anywhere. In fact, it makes you suspicious even more."


Howard: "I believe Richard is the seer because nobody else said anything. He know Max isn't the werewolf so he's using him to lure the real werewolf out. Moon and Lucy were quick to agree with him. We quickly reached a consensus and voted for Lucy. The troublemaker wasn't very careful. I could sense someone walk past me when swapping the recordings, and the fact that my recording had been tilted was even more proof that I'm no longer the tanner."


Richard: "Lucy has been selected as the werewolf."


Lucy: "Fuck you guys."


Lucy: "I was pissed that I was found out so quickly. But I later found out that I had become the tanner and got a hidden exemption so that makes things better."

*
*
*


"You are the robber. You can secretly swap roles with someone else by swapping the recordings."


"You are the seer. You can find out the identity of one of the contestants."


"You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind. You also earn 10 points."


"You are the minion. If the werewolf is not selected to stay behind, you will receive a hidden exemption. You also earn 10 points."


"You are the troublemaker. You may swap the recordings of two contestants and thus change their roles."


"Everyone, close your eyes and face the wall. Werewolf, raise your hand. Minion, open your eyes. Look for the werewolf. Minion, close your eyes. Werewolf, put down your hand."



"Seer, open your eyes. You may pick one contestant to identify."
Maximillian: "Tiffany never says much. I want to know about her role."
"You are the troublemaker. You may swap the recordings of two contestants and thus change their roles."


"Seer, close your eyes. Robber, open your eyes. You may swap roles with one other contestant."
Charlemagne: "Richard is a servant."


"Robber, close your eyes. Troublemaker, open your eyes. You may choose two contestants to swap roles."
Tiffany: "Nah."


"Troublemaker, close your eyes. Everyone, open your eyes. You have 10 minutes to find the werewolf."


Charlemagne: "Tiffany will talk first."


Tiffany: "Me? Okay. I was the troublemaker but I swear I did nothing."


Charlemagne: "I do not believe you."
Tiffany: "How could you? We're coalition sisters!"
Maximillian: "There is this trend of alternating werewolves between men and women. The werewolf should be a man this time."


Tiffany: "That means we're in the clear, Moon. But I want to have a long talk with you when this is over. To think of what I've done for you."


Howard: "That's a flimsy excuse, Max, and you know it. That makes me think it's you."


Maximillian: "You're pretty quick to throw the dagger."
Howard: "You're pretty defensive."


Maximillian: "I think Richard is the werewolf."


Richard: "Me? That's utter rubbish. What proof do you have, boy?"


Charlemagne: "なめし剤はありません。それは我々が村人のチームか狼男のチームのどちらかにいるということです。There is no tanning agent. That means we are in either the villagers team or the wolf guy team."


Richard: "Since the two of you are directly against each other, I think between Max and Howard, one is on our side and the other is the werewolf."


Howard: "We have a robber, a werewolf, and a seer left unclaimed. Who wants to claim each role?"


Richard: "Moon, which one are you?"
Charlemagne: "Robber."


Richard: "Who did you rob?"


Charlemagne: "Max."
Richard: "Max, I suggest you admit your role now because Moon can directly confirm or disprove you."


Maximillian: "I am the seer."
Charlemagne: "That is correct."


Richard: "We've found our werewolf and minion. I am the real seer."


Richard: "Tiffany and Howard, listen to me. I know I am the seer because I heard that Tiffany was the troublemaker. I was testing all of you like I did with Lucy, and again the two of you fell into my trap."


Maximillian: "Objection. Tiffany, it was me who found out you were the troublemaker. Moon robbed me of my role and thus can confirm that I am the seer. By elimination, it is clear that Howard and Richard are covering for each other. By my analysis Howard's the werewolf and Richard is the minion."


Tiffany: "That makes total sense."


Howard: "I admit that I'm the werewolf. However, the troublemaker, aka Tiffany, did actually swap two of our roles. I wouldn't put it past her, especially because I heard footsteps approaching me again."


Richard: "Then that complicates matters. If true, the only one who can help us determine the new werewolf is you, Tiffany."


Tiffany: "I really didn't."
Charlemagne: "I do not believe her."


Howard: "Tiffany, cooperate."


Tiffany: "Why won't you believe me?"
Maximillian: "Howard claimed he heard footsteps."


Tiffany: "And you believe him? Some lawyer you are."
Richard: "We're giving one more chance, Tiffany."


Richard: "He wouldn't be so bold as to outright say he was the werewolf if he was lying because there's a chance we wouldn't believe him."
Howard: "I am one of those who got swapped. We cannot confirm who the other is because nobody knows."


"The candle has burned out. You must make a choice right now."


Howard: "Tiffany, if you don't say who you swapped with, we will be forced to put your photo and make you stay behind."


Tiffany: "I hate you guys!"


Richard: "Let's just do it. We must decide now. Tiffany is useless anyway."


"Tiffany has been selected as the werewolf."


Tiffany: "I HATE YOU GUYS! I HATE YOU!"


Tiffany: "All of them...all of them are mean...bullies. Even Moon. She didn't stand...stand up for me..."



Charlemagne: "私は早く話したべきです。私はMaxとロールを交換することについて嘘をついたはずがありません。ティファニーには気分が悪くなります。彼女はひどく泣いていた。I should speak soon. I can not have told a lie about exchanging roles with Max. I feel sick for Tiffany. She was crying terribly."

*
*
*


Richard: "The table has changed."
Richard: "We're almost at the top."

*
*
*


"You are the tanner. You can get a hidden exemption if you are chosen to stay behind. You do not earn 10 points."
Howard: "10 points is a small price to pay."


"You are the robber. You can secretly swap roles with someone else by swapping the recordings."


"You are the troublemaker. You may swap the recordings of two contestants and thus change their roles."


"You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind. You also earn 10 points."
Richard: "It's my turn."


"Everyone, close your eyes and face the wall. Robber, open your eyes. You may swap roles with one other contestant."


Charlemagne: "Tanner!"


"Robber, close your eyes. Troublemaker, open your eyes. You may choose two contestants to swap roles."
Maximillian: "Swapping the roles of everyone will force everyone to reveal their original roles. I should do it."




"Troublemaker, close your eyes. Everyone, open your eyes. You have 10 minutes to find the werewolf."


Charlemagne: "There is no foreseeing."


Howard: "Again I heard footsteps. Someone really doesn't want me to keep my role."


Maximillian: "The troublemaker must have swapped the roles again."
Richard: "That guy is just too much trouble. Who is the troublemaker?"


Charlemagne: "I do not believe in Howard. He told a lie in the previous round."


Howard: "And you think I'll pull the same trick twice?"


Maximillian: "In order for us to beat this and find out what's in store for us at the end, we need to be honest. Otherwise we'll lynch the wrong guy like we did to Tiffany."
Howard: "It's just a game. She has to learn to take the heat."


Richard: "I agree but let's not waste time discussing the past. Howard, you said someone swapped your role."
Howard: "I didn't. I merely said I heard footsteps."
Richard: "We'll decide later whether the robber and troublemaker tried to fool everyone by walking past all of us. Tell us what your original role was."


Howard: "The troublemaker."
Maximillian: "That could explain why I also heard so many footsteps. Howard had to swap the roles, but then the roles needed to be swapped back because he lost his ability. The new troublemaker then went to swap two of our roles."


Maximillian: "There goes my grand plan."


Richard: "What was your role?"
Maximillian: "The troublemaker."


Charlemagne: "One of you is lying."

Howard: "Regardless, the robber swapped away the troublemaker. Both of us are saying that. The robber has become the troublemaker and is causing ultimate chaos. We need to pinpoint the robber."


Richard: "I have a feeling it's Moon. I was the werewolf and I thought I heard something when it was the robber's turn. I'm no longer the werewolf."


Howard: "Or so you claim."
Richard: "Or so I claim."


Charlemagne: "He is right. I am a robber. However, I exchanged a trouble maker instead of Richard. As a trouble maker, I exchanged Howard and Max."


Richard: "No, that's not right."


Maximillian: "Moon, who did you swap as the robber?"
Charlemagne: "Eh...Howard."


Maximillian: "You've lost your credibility. I'm the true troublemaker."


Howard: "We can't vote for Moon. We'll be giving her an exemption."


Richard: "You're saying she's a tanner now?"


Howard: "Yes. Because I was the tanner. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you wanted to fool us by walking one round around everyone, didn't you?"
Charlemagne: "No!"
Richard: "You must be the troublemaker then."


Howard: "Max, who did you swap?"


Maximillian: "Howard, you were a tanner. Moon was the robber and Richard was the werewolf. Now, Richard is the tanner and Moon is the werewolf."


Richard: "Don't pick me. I want to make it to the end."
Charlemagne: "That is suspicious."
Howard: "Moon, you don't seem convinced. You think Richard is lying about being the werewolf?"


Maximillian: "To push away the blame because he knows his role has been swapped."
Howard: "It's highly likely that his new role is the werewolf."


Maximillian: "If that's the case, Moon wasn't the robber. It was Richard. Richard would be the new werewolf. But then I swapped the two of them back, so Moon is back to being the werewolf."


Richard: "We have our answer then. No matter how we look at it Moon is the werewolf."


Richard: "Charlemagne has been selected as the werewolf."


Charlemagne: "Sayonara!"

*
*
*


Richard: "I can't find my photo."
Howard: "That's because you were the original werewolf. You were not supposed to have advanced to the final round."
Maximillian: "None of us were. Let's just pick any photo we want."


"You are the troublemaker. You may swap the recordings of two contestants and thus change their roles."



"You are the werewolf. You are to try to not get chosen to stay behind."


"You are the robber. You can secretly swap roles with someone else by swapping the recordings. You do not earn 20 points."




"Everyone, close your eyes and face the wall. Robber, open your eyes. You may swap roles with one other contestant."

"Robber, close your eyes. Troublemaker, open your eyes. You may choose two contestants to swap roles."


"Troublemaker, close your eyes. Everyone, open your eyes. You have 5 minutes to find the werewolf."


Howard: "Who is willing to stay behind and forgo an exemption?"
Richard: "You're mistaken if you think I'll give it to you guys. Not when I'm so close."


Maximillian: "None of us have an exemption. I would really want one."


Howard: "That was futile. I guess none of us will take a step back. Then we have to decide it based on the game."


Richard: "You wasted a few minutes of our time."


Richard: "I am the robber. I swapped with Max."


Maximillian: "I see. I guess Richard is the werewolf then."


Richard: "Don't you go pointing fingers at me, you dirty Mole."
Howard: "How so?"
Maximillian: "I was the werewolf. If Richard swapped with me, he's now the werewolf."


Maximillian: "Wouldn't you agree, Howard? Unless you did something?"


Howard: "I didn't do anything. That means Richard is the werewolf."


Maximillian: "Richard, Howard is the werewolf. I lied."


Howard: "Richard is the werewolf. You're claiming you're the troublemaker, Max, but if so, Richard would have known that."


Richard: "Of course I knew Max was lying. I wanted to see where this was going."


Howard: "Assuming he swapped with you, he now has the power to change both our roles. That makes you the werewolf."


Maximillian: "Everyone's a werewolf now."


Howard: "Richard has ultimate power. Unless he's lying."


Maximillian: "I'm inclined to believe Howard isn't the werewolf. The big question is whether you lied."
Richard: "The big question is whether I swapped your role and Howard's. I did. Max is the werewolf, Howard."


Howard: "It was down to me. Who did I want to bring to the end? Who did I want to receive the exemption?"


Howard: "I have to take Richard's word for it. Even you yourself can't confirm who you are now."


"Maximillian has been selected as the werewolf."


Maximillian: "Regardless, none of us were supposed to be here anyway. Can I count on you guys to tell me what's up there?"
Richard: "You never had a chance to negotiate, boy."


Howard: "Tell me. Are you the werewolf?"


Richard: "I don't know."
Howard: "What do you mean 'I don't know'?"


Richard: "I never actually swapped roles with Max."


Howard: "Fuuccckk. I should have asked Max who he swapped as troublemaker."


Howard: "Max was the only one who we can be sure was not the werewolf."


Richard: "Howard and I managed to make it to the top. I'm glad I did. The top room was so weirdly decorated. I'm sure they were clues. The best part is that I can officially claim an exemption. Nobody will ever know I had a secret exemption. Too bad the exemptions don't stack, but one wasted exemption means one more contestant who can be executed, and that's good news to me."



Howard: "Two exemptions with our names on it."
Richard: "Not exactly. They have Tiffany and Moon's names on it. And the white one says that only Moon can claim the 20 points."


Richard: "What is up with the weird decorations? There's a first aid cabinet here and a bunch of rope and other rescue tools."


Howard: "This looks really old."
Radio: "Mayday, mayday. Coordinates..krkk!"
Howard: "Too much static.'


Richard: "Anyone secretly a pirate or child at heart?"


Richard: "Howard, did you turn off the lights?"
Howard: "Not me."


Howard: "There's a pattern to the blinking lights."

*
*
*


In Round 1, Clement was chosen as the werewolf. That is correct.


In Round 2, Melinda was chosen as the werewolf. That is correct.


In Round 3, Clarice was chosen as the werewolf. That is incorrect.


Charlemagne was the werewolf.


In Round 4, Lucy was chosen as the werewolf. That is incorrect.


Howard was the werewolf.


In Round 5, Tiffany was chosen as the werewolf. That is incorrect.


Howard was the werewolf.


In Round 6, Charlemagne was chosen as the werewolf. That is correct.


In Round 7, Maximillian was chosen as the werewolf. That is incorrect.


Richard was the werewolf.

85/140 points have been earned from the mission. Clarice, Richard, Howard and Lucy all get an exemption, so the chances of one of the remaining 5 leaving are much higher. Who will be executed next and who will never be executed?


*
*
*

A summary of the original roles each contestant received per round:


Round 1: (20pt earned)
Werewolf-Clement
Tanner-Charlemagne
Seer-Howard
Robber-Clarice
Troublemaker-Maximillian
Villagers-Richard, Melinda, Lucy, Tiffany

Round 2: (20pt earned)
Werewolf-Melinda
Tanner-Richard
Seer-Howard
Robber-Tiffany
Troublemaker-Lucy
Villagers-Maximillian, Clarice, Charlemagne

Round 3: (15pt earned)
Werewolf-Maximillian
Tanner-Clarice
Minion-Richard
Seer-Tiffany
Robber-Charlemagne
Villagers-Howard, Lucy

Round 4: (20pt earned)
Werewolf-Lucy
Tanner-Howard
Minion-Tiffany
Bodyguard-Maximillian
Seer-Richard
Troublemaker-Charlemagne


Round 5: (10pt earned)
Werewolf-Howard
Minion-Richard
Seer-Maximillian
Robber-Charlemagne
Troublemaker-Tiffany


Round 6: (0pt earned)
Werewolf-Richard
Tanner-Howard
Robber-Charlemagne
Troublemaker-Maximillian

Round 7: (0pt earned)
Werewolf-Howard
Troublemaker-Maximillian
Robber-Richard


Mole pick:
First round-Clement werewolf
Second round-Melinda werewolf
Third round-Maximillian werewolf
Fourth round-Lucy werewolf
Fifth round-Howard werewolf
Sixth round-Richard werewolf
Seventh round-Clarice werewolf

Next episode...



Tiffany: "Go away!"


Tiffany: "I thought I said go away!"
Charlemagne: "I am worried about you."

~~~


Richard: "Only the two of us know that I actually gained two exemptions from the mission."
Clarice: "Isn't it a waste though? Wouldn't it be better giving it to someone?"


Richard: "That sounds great but this is war, not a social gathering. Making friends and goodwill won't get you very far. While Max isn't very high on our lists, there is still a chance he is the Mole. He dislikes the Smole. Why would he force himself to stay on unless he has to?"

~~~


Maximillian: "Richard is being very tight-lipped. But I'm sure you'll understand the importance of give and take."


Howard: "I do. I give you something, and I take something from you in return."

~~~


Melinda: "I'm concerned, Lucy. You need to open yourself up."


Melinda: "You seem very troubled. That can't be good for you if you keep bottling it up."


Lucy: "Are you the philosopher here or am I the philosopher?"


Melinda: "I just want to help. You've just been so antisocial ever since you came here."
Lucy: "I just like to be alone to think. You are infringing upon my personal space right now. Please mind your own business."

~~~


Richard: "Be a man. Real men don't cry."


Clement: "If you have children you'll understand."
Richard: "What makes you think I don't?"

~~~


Melinda: "I guess I overestimated myself."


Melinda: "I'm sorry for making you suffer through this."

~~~


"Contestants, this is the smallest execution ceremony you have ever attended. There were plenty of exemptions to go around, but the five of you failed to obtain a single one."


"Lucy, Richard, Clarice and Howard are sitting snugly by a fireplace in the other room, awaiting your fate."

~~~


Clarice: "I'm surprised."
Richard: "So am I. Maybe we overthought things."


Episode 8-Fuddy-duddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!