Friday 17 May 2019

44.12-Laugh out loud

In the previous episode...



Clement: "Err...what now? I answered my last two quizzes 100% on Clarice. I thought I had it when I survived, but with Clarice gone...you sure she ain't the Mole? She gonna come back? I'm so confused."

~~~


Howard: "Now that Clarice is gone, I'm all alone now. I believe that two heads are better than one. Why not we team up?"

~~~


Richard: "Son, you've got yourself a deal."
Howard: "I hope you'll be a better partner than Clarice was."

~~~


Lucy: "Tiffany asked to switch rooms with me. I agreed. She gets to sleep with her best friend while I get to observe one of my suspects more closely. I wanted to work together with Richard for the next mission too."

~~~


Clement: "My phone's ringin'!"
Maximillian: "Mine too. Who's calling us?"



Clement: "Howdy."
Maximillian: "Hello?"
"There is a building near me."

~~~


Lucy: "I'll check inside."
Richard: "It won't be inside."



Lucy: "Won't hurt to check."



Lucy: "Yucks, a urinal."



Lucy: "Someone didn't flush properly."

~~~


Richard: "I think that's the smallest the circle will go."
Lucy: "We are definitely in the right place."
Richard: "Unless the Mole got here before us and secretly took them away."
Lucy: "Then let's stop wasting our time and move on."

~~~


Richard: "Nothing is here. Let's move on to somewhere else."
Lucy: "Or we can wait for a circle."
Richard: "Weren't you the one who proposed not sitting around and waiting?"

~~~


Clement: "I really want that exemption. I don't feel good."

~~~


Tiffany: "Ew. I am not trudging in the forest in this getup. Or at all."

~~~


Charlemagne: "There is a waterfall over there. It is very noisy."
Howard: "I think you're on to something."

~~~


Tiffany: "I FOUND IT! I FOUND THE EXEMPTION!"





Tiffany managed to find the exemption with the help of three free clues and four paid clues, making her immune from execution this time. While 8 balls were found, 2 were only worth 5 points and 40 points were used on clues, leaving only a measly 30/140 points for the mission and 315/580 points for the pot. Will the group be able to work together like they did at the start or will the Mole divide and conquer?


Tiffany: "And behold, my exemption. I expected it to be more green. Maybe the producers were colour blind. They said that this one of the local delicacies. Like really? Stinky cheese? The only reason I kept it was to show all of you and for that exemption. Otherwise I would never touch it. Anyway, supposedly there is a cheese factory owned by Aurora Skies but it's not in Aurora Skies but in the neighbouring town because they wanted to keep this town clean and pollution-free or something. I kind of zoned out when the host talked about it. Whatever. Not important anyway. What's important is that I'm still here! Yipee!"


Tiffany: "And one more to add to my collection."


Charlemagne: "Why did you keep mushrooms?"
Tiffany: "Why I kept the mushroom? Because it's funny, duh. I still laugh out loud when I think about how Iggy thought the exemption would look like. If he was here I could show him what the real exemption looked like."


Tiffany: "Why do you look so down?"
Charlemagne: "I am looking up."


Tiffany: "That's just, like, an expression. It means 'why are you so sad'?"
Charlemagne: "Oh. You are exempt, but I am not."


Tiffany: "You should be happy for me. I don't have to worry about execution. Thanks for asking me to go there. I got to warm myself up, swim and become safe."


Charlemagne: "私はあなたにとって幸せですが、私は自分自身について心配します。I am satisfied with you, but I worry about myself."


Tiffany: "Girl, you got this. I see how little you write. You have amazing memory. You can remember all the crazy little details. You have nothing to be worried about."


Tiffany: "By the way, do you think I should wear my hair differently for the execution ceremony or nah? Change things up a bit?"
Charlemagne: "私たちは私の心配事について話していました。私たちはほくろの行動について話し合うべきではないですか?We were talking about my concern. Should we not discuss Mole's actions?"
Tiffany: "I didn't see any actions. Everyone tried really hard. Just follow what you've been thinking of the whole time because that's what I did. Can we get back to more important questions now?"


Charlemagne: "ため息現在の髪型は問題ないと思います。I don't think there is a problem with my current hairstyle."
Tiffany: "You think my current hairstyle is fine? Then I'll keep it this way."

*
*
*


Richard: "She finally got rid of the stupid mushroom. She was really beginning to test my patience."


Howard: "You were roommates for so many days. Did you notice anything strange?"


Richard: "You think Tiffany's the Mole?"
Howard: "She hardly does anything."


Richard: "She may be dumb but I don't think she's the Mole. The producers wouldn't dare to cast her as the Mole."


Howard: "Who do you think they would cast as the Mole this season then?"
Richard: "Someone like you or me."


Howard: "I see."
Richard: "You and I both know we don't trust each other fully. We can continue playing pretend or we can just lay it on the table so that we get the most out of this coalition."


Howard: "I agree with you. But I also think someone like Lucy could be the Mole. She has some bad experience and she's now advocating for change and a better life. She's also a die-hard supporter of the Smole. Why wouldn't they want a suck up--I mean--positive role model like her?"


Richard: "Speaking of Lucy, I noticed she's always around when things go wrong. She doesn't do too badly but doesn't try her best either."
Howard: "In other words, you're saying she's trying to lay low."
Richard: "To find out if she really is the Mole, we need to lay an ambush."

*
*
*


Clement: "Aw no, I'm gonna go home next. I just know it."


Clement: "My mind is in a complete mess r'now. I don't know who's the Mole!"


Maximillian: "You sound like you're stressed out. You know you can just ask for help or if you need information, right? We've been sharing a room since the start. Surely you've gotten used to being around the house."


Clement: "I do. I've become more comfortable around y'all. But I want to depend on myself. If I ain't gettin' it through my own hard work, I ain't wantin' it."
Maximillian: "Well, the offer still stands if you need any help. No strings attached. It's not like you're completely dependent on me to survive in this game. You've gotten here all by yourself. Most of the finalist have needed help from others now and then."


Clement: "Err...I suppose you're right. I could use a little help."


Charlemagne: "Hmm?"


Charlemagne: "Oh!"


Clement: "Oh Moon! Didn't realise you were there the whole time. Usually you're so loud and noisy and make your presence known."
Maximillian: "You mean you didn't know she was there? I thought you were fine with her hearing."


Clement: "Err...too late for that now. Guess you lucked out, Moon. Oh, I never realised you were a handyman...handywoman."


*
*
*



Richard: "Whew! That was a good morning jog."
Lucy: "Who's that? Oh, it's you."


Richard: "Are you fucking with me?"


Richard: "Get your dirty-ass shoes off my bed!"


Richard: "You listening to me?"


Richard: "There. Now you can stop being so rude and look at me."


Richard: "Oi! I'm giving you three seconds to get off the bed or I'm forcing Tiffany to switch back. 3...2...1..."


Lucy: "I heard you the first time."


Richard: "It didn't seem like you did."
Lucy: "I was deep in thought."


Richard: "If I ever saw any recruit or even an officer behave like you, they'd be giving me 50."


Lucy: "None of that will matter any more."
Richard: "I know I'm not in service any more but you better give me fucking respect."


Lucy: "This might be the last season of the Smole."


Lucy: "I overheard Max yesterday. It seems like he's come up with a concrete plan to bring the Smole down."


Richard: "Is that so? I'm going to talk to him. I want to see if he's that capable."


Lucy: "Thanks I guess."
Richard: "The Smole means something to everyone here. I don't believe Max will be able to end it."

*
*
*


Richard: "Thought I'll find you here."
Maximillian: "This isn't your room. Learn to knock."


Richard: "Excuse me? I'm...ugh, forget it."


Maximillian: "Why are you looking for me?"
Richard: "I'll cut to the chase. A little birdie told me that you're invested in bringing the Smole down."


Richard: "That got me interested so I want to hear what your plan is."


Maximillian: "I'm not saying anything until my lawyer comes. Oh wait, I'm a lawyer. Then I'm not saying anything."


Richard: "Are youngsters these days so rude?"
Maximillian: "My point is that the Smole is a detriment to society and I have to stop it. I don't have anything firmed up yet so I can't divulge anything. Not that it concerns you."


Richard: "Have you ever lost someone or something dear to you? It's a fucking horrible experience, I'll tell you that."


Richard: "The Smole is very dear to some of us. It means something to all of us, otherwise we wouldn't join. I've been through that whole ordeal and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."


Maximillian: "Are you done yet?"


Maximillian: "As a matter of fact, yes I have lost someone important to me. My parents died in a car crash when I was a teen. My older sister Ruby took care of me. It was painful for both of us to just lose our parents just like that. The driver never got caught. I swore I wanted to be a lawyer to restore justice in this world. I can't believe unethical Sims exist in this world and it's my duty to clean the streets of them, legally and ethically."


Richard: "Then why did you join if you hate the Smole so much?"
Maximillian: "The most damage can be done from the inside. I need to know how it operates and experience it for myself to know how best to bring it down. I thought you would understand this."

*
*
*


Tiffany: "I was bored and all my fans must miss my regular updates so I decided to make a free makeup tutorial for everyone, right on the Smole. I borrowed a few cameramen to film the whole process. They'll need to edit out some stuff though because there were many disruptions."


Tiffany: "And now I'm going to be touching up the lips."


Howard: "Are you done yet? I need to poop."


Tiffany: "Are you getting my good side? I hope you're getting my good side. I want to look fabulous on screen."


Howard: "Hurry up! I'm going to break down the door if you don't finish up."


Howard: "I'm opening the door."


Tiffany: "Ugh, give me an hour. Go find another bathroom. Sheesh. Now where did I stop?"


Howard: "I can never understand girls."


*
*
*


Lucy: "I was constantly testing Richard. He failed the test. I think I have the answers I need."


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Mole. Whoever knows the least is executed next.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have dyed hair?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Does the Mole wear anything on the head?
A: Yes, A hat
B: Yes, A headband
C: No


Q4: During the briefing for Mission 6, what did the Mole wear at first?
A: Every day wear
B: Sleepwear
C: Athletic wear


Q5: Which car did the Mole use in Mission 6?
A: Red car
B: Blue car
C: Taxi

Q6: Who was with the Mole in Mission 6?
A: Tiffany and Charlemagne
B: Charlemagne and Howard
C: Howard and Tiffany
D: Clement
E: Maximillian
F: Lucy
G: Richard


Q7: In Mission 6, which of the following places did the Mole visit?
A: Bonfire Beach
B: Weight and Waves Gym
C: Lend and Learn Library


Q8: In Mission 6, how many balls did the Mole physically collect?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 4


Q9: In Mission 6, did the Mole ask for an additional clue?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Lucy Neuwark
B: Richard Xyz
C: Howard Babarossa d'Kellie
D: Maximillian Young
E: Clement Oakley-Wakefield
F: Tiffany Etsoos
G: Charlemagne Moon


*
*
*


"Contestants, you have just taken the quiz. I hope you are feeling confident because one of you will be executed today."


"The rest of you get to join Tiffany in the final six."


"Richard Xyz."
















































































































































































































































































































































"Charlemagne Moon."














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Clement: "Oh Moon!"
Charlemagne: "Nani?"


Tiffany: "No! It can't be!"


Charlemagne: "私は本当にここでの滞在を楽しんでいました。私が処刑されたとは信じられない。私は冒険とあなた方全員を欠場するつもりです。I really enjoyed my stay here. I can not believe that I was executed. I will miss the adventure and all of you."


Charlemagne: "私はまだ受け入れるのが難しいと思います。I think it's still difficult to accept."


Charlemagne: "Sayonara."


Charlemagne: "Good luck."


Clement: "We didn't get along but over time I realised she's a sweet girl, kinda like my girl Brooklyn. She reminded me of home."
Howard: "She had an exuberant youthfulness and energy. She has the ability to make those around her happy. The house will be duller and less spirited without her."

*
*
*


"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."

Charlemagne drew the short end of the stick and was sent home packing. Who sent her home? Who will never go home?

Next episode...



"Contestants, you can see three bags in front of you, and three to the side. I need you to each pick a a bag."

~~~


Richard: "I'm Mr. Sleaze."


Howard: "I'm The Submissive One."

~~~


~~~


Howard: "Gruesome."
Richard: "Seeing someone dead up close, even if fake..."

~~~


Howard: "It's empty. Completely emptied."

~~~


Maximillian: "I need a password."

~~~



Richard: "I think I found the killer."

~~~


Tiffany: "It was like that werewolf mission all over again. I'm the scapegoat and now there's no Moon to help me."

~~~


Clement: "It ain't me."

~~~


Tiffany: "Someone is trying to frame me, duh."

~~~


Howard: "I randomly got killed. What the hell?"

~~~


Richard: "Hey, the bed was made when I first entered."



Richard: "The killer is trying to tamper with evidence."
Maximillian: "I think I saw Howard searching for stuff."
Richard: "The Submissive One? So there was something incriminating hidden in here?"
Maximillian: "Maybe Howard killed himself on purpose as the ultimate way to avert suspicion."

~~~


Richard: "We're back here again to consolidate information before we have to vote."

~~~


Clement: "You okay there? They just said it was poison. You don't drink poison."
Tiffany: "I'm just trying to help here. Maybe it was juice that turned sour."

~~~


"Suspects, you have casted your vote. With a 3-2-0-0-0 vote, you all voted for..."

Episode 13-I'm so pink!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!