Monday 20 May 2019

44.13-I'm so pink!

In the previous episode...



Tiffany: "You should be happy for me. I don't have to worry about execution. Thanks for asking me to go there. I got to warm myself up, swim and become safe."


Charlemagne: "私はあなたにとって幸せですが、私は自分自身について心配します。I am satisfied with you, but I worry about myself."


Tiffany: "Girl, you got this. I see how little you write. You have amazing memory. You can remember all the crazy little details. You have nothing to be worried about."

~~~


Howard: "I see."
Richard: "You and I both know we don't trust each other fully. We can continue playing pretend or we can just lay it on the table so that we get the most out of this coalition."



Howard: "I agree with you. But I also think someone like Lucy could be the Mole. She has some bad experience and she's now advocating for change and a better life. She's also a die-hard supporter of the Smole. Why wouldn't they want a suck up--I mean--positive role model like her?"

~~~


Clement: "My mind is in a complete mess r'now. I don't know who's the Mole!"

~~~

Clement: "Err...I suppose you're right. I could use a little help."



Charlemagne: "Hmm?"

~~~


Lucy: "I overheard Max yesterday. It seems like he's come up with a concrete plan to bring the Smole down."

~~~


Richard: "The Smole is very dear to some of us. It means something to all of us, otherwise we wouldn't join. I've been through that whole ordeal and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."



Maximillian: "Are you done yet?"



Maximillian: "As a matter of fact, yes I have lost someone important to me. My parents died in a car crash when I was a teen. My older sister Ruby took care of me. It was painful for both of us to just lose our parents just like that. The driver never got caught. I swore I wanted to be a lawyer to restore justice in this world. I can't believe unethical Sims exist in this world and it's my duty to clean the streets of them, legally and ethically."



Richard: "Then why did you join if you hate the Smole so much?"
Maximillian: "The most damage can be done from the inside. I need to know how it operates and experience it for myself to know how best to bring it down. I thought you would understand this."

~~~


Clement: "We didn't get along but over time I realised she's a sweet girl, kinda like my girl Brooklyn. She reminded me of home."
Howard: "She had an exuberant youthfulness and energy. She has the ability to make those around her happy. The house will be duller and less spirited without her."

~~~


"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."







While Tiffany managed to save herself from execution, her coalition partner and friend Charlemagne Moon could not. Thus, she became the seventh contestant to leave the house. With 315/580 points, the group starts to get suspicious of one another as they look for any signs of sabotage. Who is the Mole that keeps sabotaging the pot?


Tiffany: "No! Not Moon! Why do all my BFFs leave so early? Who do I depend on now? She should have gotten the exemption herself instead of asking me to get it. She really is a true friend, so willing to sacrifice the exemption and give it to me. I'll miss you Moon. I'll look at the sky every night and see the moon and think of you."

*
*
*


"Contestants, you can see three bags in front of you, and three to the side. I need you to each pick a a bag."



Tiffany: "I want the pink one."


Lucy: "Black is my favourite colour."


Maximillian: "I'll take this one."
Howard: "Should I go for the red one...nah. I'll go for the white one in the corner. Something draws me to it."


Richard: "I'll take this one. It's the closest to me."
Clement: "That leaves me with the yellow one there."



"Contestants, you can open up your bags. You will find an outfit for you to wear as well as a phone, telling you about your character information."


Maximillian: "I'm the current partner. Whatever that means."
Howard: "I'm the boss's spouse."


Tiffany: "Colleague's friend...Those names are so boring. Let's come up with our own nicknames. You can call me The Pink Purloiner."

Lucy: "I have flowers and chocolates in my bag. I'm the colleague, but I guess you can call me The Romantic."


Richard: "I'm Mr. Sleaze."


Howard: "I'm The Submissive One."


Maximillian: "I'm The Pauper. I see a lot of snipped credit cards and letters telling me that I owe money."


Clement: "I don't know what to call myself..er...Mr. Mixologist? I have a lot of drink-making recipe books."


Maximillian: "Let's all take our phones and read our role one by one."
Howard: "Nah, let's just do it altogether. Saves time."



Howard: "I know what Max was trying to do. He wanted to observe the reactions of every one. I wasn't going to let him have it that easy. I could easily scan multiple faces at once so reading altogether didn't hurt me."


Tiffany: "The phone is ringing."


Lucy: "Hello?"
"Hello. We are calling from The Inn. One of our guests, Audrey Capote, has just been found dead."


Lucy: "Dead?"


Lucy: "Everything became clearer now. There has been a murder and we need to find out who the killer is."

*
*
*


The time is 6.15pm.


15 minutes ago, the suspects had received a call from a lodge informing them that an Audrey Capote had been murdered.


The suspects are currently on their way to figure out who among them killed her.


They have one hour to do so. When the hour is up, contestants must vote for the killer. At any point in time, the killer may kill off another suspect.


If the majority voted for the killer, 120 points would be earned. Otherwise, the killer gets an exemption.


Maximillian: "Fortunately Moon is no longer here or it'll be chaos. Nobody understands her."



Clement: "I feel so fancy."
Tiffany: "I'm so pink!"
Lucy: "Never make me wear this stupid dress again."
Tiffany: "But it looks so cute!"



Howard: "Why is the spouse dressed like a butler?"
Maximillian: "At least they provided options for both genders. Though I would love to see you in a dress."


Richard: "We have one hour. There are a few rooms we have access to: the lobby and the victim's hotel room."


Howard: "I'm going to look at the crime scene before someone messes it up."
Richard: "Right behind you."
Tiffany: "Ew no. I'll go to the lobby."
Maximillian: "Me too. That's a logical place to start."


Howard: "This is it. 03-02. Audrey Capote's room."


Howard: "She forgot to remove her keycard. I guess there's no lock-picking to show off today."


Howard: "There's some vomit on the floor too, and for some reason there's a plant here."


Richard: "It's quite warm in here. It's like the air-con malfunctioned."


Howard: "Gruesome."
Richard: "Seeing someone dead up close, even if fake..."


Richard: "You can never get used to it."
Howard: "Let me take a look at my character info again."


Richard: "I'm going to examine her body."


Richard: "It seems that she hit the back of her head. Lost a lot of blood."


Howard: "There's a lot of blood splattered on the wall too."
Richard: "Think the vicious killer banged her head against the wall?"
Howard: "No, that would leave a clear bloody mark. I think she was near this wall when she was attacked."


Howard: "Her bag is here. This is a good place to start searching for clues."


Howard: "It's empty. Completely emptied."


Howard: "It seems like she was planning on having guests. But who?"


Richard: "There's a bill here."


Richard: "She looks rich. I'm surprised she didn't pay for her drinks to Gabba Club. They're pressing her for payment."


Howard: "Someone spray-painted this. 'I heart Boss'. We've got some questioning to do."

*
*
*


Lucy: "Where are the staff?"


Maximillian: "I need a password."


Lucy: "It must be hidden in the books somewhere."


Clement: "I hate books. I ain't a nerd."
Lucy: "Shut up and help."


Clement: "There are way too many books."


Tiffany: "It says here that this is the Lost and Found area. And some sucker lost their phone."


Tiffany: "Their wallpaper is some rich blonde woman. Ooh, no passcode."


Clement: "Whatchu doing?"
Tiffany: "Calling a random contact on this phone. No answer."
Clement: "You think this helmet belongs to the killer? Can't be the victim's one."

*
*
*


Richard: "It looks unused."


Richard: "There's something in the trash can."


Richard: "It's a perfectly good camera."


Richard: "There's a video in here."


Richard: "I think I found the killer."


Howard: "She doesn't show any signs of struggle...but there's something white on her lips."


Howard: "I saw the same white powder on the top of one of the drinks."


Howard: "Maybe she was poisoned. The death by trauma is just a red herring to cover it up."



Richard: "Howard, I have something to show you."


Richard: "It shows clearly that the victim was at the club with the Colleague who spiked her drink. Then it cuts to Colleague's Friend knocking her out with the potted plant, and then taking her phone."
Howard: "That was easy. Almost too easy."


Lucy: "Do you guys need any help?"


Lucy: "Aah! Ew."


Howard: "The Romantic Colleague, you have some explaining to do."
Richard: "We have evidence that you were involved in the victim's murder."


Lucy: "We weren't getting headway in the lobby so I thought I would see the crime scene. I ended up getting confronted by Richard and Howard, who showed me a video."


Lucy: "That wasn't what happened at all. The video is clearly edited to frame me and The Pink Purloiner."
Richard: "I think we need to gather everyone for a quick meeting to learn about each other's' roles and our relationship with Audrey Capote."

*
*
*


Richard: "We are gathered here today to learn more about each other and our relationship with the victim, as well as to share our findings."


Richard: "I'll go first. I am Mr. Sleaze, Audrey Capote's boss. I work in a law firm and Audrey helps me handle the admin matters."


Howard: "I'm The Submissive One, aka the victim's boss's spouse. I don't have a job but I try my best to manage the household affairs to lighten my hubby's load. I'm also a neat freak, hence the gloves."


Clement: "Err...I'm Mr. Mixologist. I own Gabba Club just two blocks away from here. It's a raving night club. I was also married to Audrey but divorced her two years ago. I've never been happier. She's like a jinx to me...did I get it right?"


Maximillian: "I am the victim's boyfriend, but you can call me The Pauper. I love her greatly despite rumours saying that I'm in it for her money. I'm not. True love knows no bounds and I want to make my own money to be able to be good enough to marry her one day."


Lucy: "I'm The Romantic, or Audrey's colleague. We're on decent terms. We're not friends but we can get along professionally to get the job done."


Tiffany: "My turn. I'm The Pink Purloiner and not the boring identity given to me...what was it? Colleague's Friend. I don't know any of you except for The Romantic. We're BFFFFFFFs and I'll do anything to help her."


Richard: "Interesting. I have a video to show all of you. Something which I think will crack the case quickly."
Clement: "Oh good Lord. It's you two!"


Tiffany: "What? No it's not! I didn't do anything! I'm not a killer!"


Howard: "This video clearly shows you knocking Audrey out with the flower pot. What do you have to say to that, Pink Purloiner?"
Tiffany: "I'm framed! You can't do this to me! I'm innocent!"


Tiffany: "It was like that werewolf mission all over again. I'm the scapegoat and now there's no Moon to help me."


Lucy: "I have something to say too. That video is clearly edited, as you can see. So we can't take it as concrete proof."


Lucy: "Furthermore, Boss, you are the one who instructed me to spike her drink."
Tiffany: "Dun-dun-dun!"



Maximillian: "So it was you! You killed my beloved Audrey!"


Howard: "You conveniently omitted that information, dear."
Richard: "Don't do that. It's gay as fuck. Anyway, I hid it from you because I was afraid you would misunderstand."


Howard: "I don't think it's a misunderstanding. In the hotel room the victim clearly spray painted the words 'I Love Boss' on the canvas. She was trying to tell us something."


Richard: "Someone else must have painted that. We never loved each other. In fact, she was trying to blackmail me. I was talking to my employee, The Romantic She took photos of us together and threatened to tell you and make it seemed like we were having a tryst."


Howard: "Where are the photos now?"
Richard: "I don't know. I found her wallet but not her phone with her. Someone must have taken it. I think it's The Romantic."


Lucy: "It wasn't me. I failed to succeed. The video shows me spiking Audrey's drink, but it doesn't show me accidentally taking the wrong one and knocking myself out instead."


Tiffany: "Good thing you called me as backup. I managed to steal the phone and delete the images. Your secret is safe with me now. But I dropped the phone, and then Lost and Found picked it up again."


Maximillian: "What's her secret?"


Tiffany: "The Romantic is secretly in love with Mr. Sleaze."
Lucy: "Tiffany! I mean, Pink Purloiner!"
Tiffany: "Oops! Pauper, you tricked me into telling you!"




Howard: "Let's get back on track here. We can see that these three have a motive, but Mr. Mixologist also has a motive."


Clement: "Who? Me?"


Richard: "I found a bill from The Gabba Club, which is your club. Audrey didn't pay before leaving."
Clement: "It's just a little money. I'm rich now. I couldn't care less about whether she paid or not. I won't kill her for something small like this!"


Howard: "But maybe you have resentment. The divorce must have been messy."


Clement: "How did ya know?"
Howard: "Lucky guess."


Maximillian: "Audrey had her wallet with her. That's what you said, Mr. Sleaze. So I think she got into a fight with her colleague which is why she left without paying."
Lucy: "As a lawyer you should know better than to throw baseless speculation. I knocked myself out. When I woke up she was gone. It couldn't have been me. The video shows that she was still alive when she returned to her hotel room."


Maximillian: "Why did she book a hotel room?"


Clement: "Err...she wanted to get back with me. She was a little drunk but she said she missed the happy days we had. I flat out refused her and asked her to leave."


Howard: "What did you guys find in the lobby?"


Maximillian: "There was a computer but it requires a password. We've been trying to search for it but we can't find it. I tried the reset password button but the only clue it told me was that the owner is very forgetful and thus uses the same password for everything. Pink Purloiner also found the victim's phone. As she said, there was nothing of interest. The gallery was wiped clean. All her contacts were uncontactable,"



Howard: "Let me see that phone."


Howard: "Her last call was to the lodge, which was at 5.34pm. Her boyfriend called her at 4pm. Before that, she received a call from The Romantic Colleague at 3.40pm. And before that, at 2.21pm she called the lodge again."
Maximillian: "I tried to call her but she didn't answer. I think her phone was already stolen by that time. She might even have been dead by then."


Howard: "So we can assume that she died before 4pm. At around 4pm she had already reached her room and was killed. It was bloody and someone had attacked her something hard, but I also discovered poison on her lips and the drinks in her room."

Lucy: "It couldn't have been me. I drank my own spiked drink, and it wasn't poison. I'm still here."


Maximillian: "Either she spiked one and poisoned the other, or Mr. Mixologist made her a special concoction."


Clement: "It ain't me."


Richard: "Something's wrong here. Why were there drinks in her room? I saw them too. There were four of them. She was expecting guests."


Howard: "You're right. If, as the video suggests, she was killed by The Pink Purloiner, how did she make it in? The video shows that the key card was not slotted in yet."


Tiffany: "Someone is trying to frame me, duh."


Lucy: "I think The Boss is the killer. He was the one who instructed me to get that phone from Audrey but he chose not to say it."
Tiffany: "I don't follow any of this so I'll just listen to whatever you guys say."
Maximillian: "I think we should search for more clues. What is important is getting into that computer."

*
*
*


Richard: "There's got to be a way. Sadly I don't know how to hack. Won't you guys do something?"
Tiffany: "No. Especially if you mean going to the crime scene. I don't want to get nightmares."


Clement: "Same here. Thinking about all this gives me the heebie-jeebies."

*
*
*


Maximillian: "They made it really realistic. It's so gory."


Lucy: "The air conditioning is colder than it was earlier."
Maximillian: "The bill here is dated to be today, at 5.15pm."


Howard: "Here's the painting. Given that we know you love the Boss and were here at this time, this must be your doing."
Lucy: "That's not my handwriting."
Howard: "Of course it's not. All this is pre-made."


Lucy: "What I mean is that my character is supposed to be really anal about writing, and she believes that 'I' must be written with the two horizontal lines above and below to differentiate it from lowercase 'l'. And don't you think it's weird that someone is using spray paint instead of paintbrushes?"
Howard: "You're implying that the paint was used for other purposes and then discarded of?"


Maximillian: "The drinks. Mostly untouched except for one which is at a lower liquid level than the rest."


Maximillian: "Yep, I see the white powder at the top of the glass. Audrey drank from it."


Clement: "Everything points to The Ex-Husband. He has a motive, and Clement let it loose that he had a lot of recipe books in his bag, so he's a master and making drinks. The bill also comes from his club, so he can doctor it to give himself a fake alibi."


Howard: "Hmm, I don't think I tried out the room service yet."


"Good day, lodger. Welcome to The Inn. For meal deliveries, please press 1. For cleaning services, please press 2. For extra toilet paper, please press 3. For free Wifi, please press 4. For all other inquiries, please press 5."


"Good day, lodger. As our guest, you have access to our Wifi. The username is TheInnGuest1234, and the password is S4E32. Enjoy your Wifi and your stay at The Inn."


Lucy: "Wow, this is a really expensive brand of hair-dryers and combs. It seems like overkill for a humble lodge like this. That mermaid statue also looks new."


Lucy: "The base isn't painted very evenly or thoroughly. There seems to be a reddish tint to it."


Lucy: "Ew, someone clogged the toilet."


Lucy: "Some of it is stained red...I think I found the murder weapon."


Lucy: "I found the murder weapon. It's in the bathroom."



Lucy: "I'm quite certain. The black can is lighter than the rest. I knew it. The killer used the statue to kill Audrey, then tried to wipe it away with the toilet paper but failed to get rid of all the blood, so he used black spray paint to cover it up."


Maximillian: "Sounds a bit far-fetched. That requires a long time. The blood still looks quite fresh, implying that the death was recent. It would take a lot of time for the killer to go out and buy spray paint after trying to get rid of the blood. Besides, I still think the real MOD is poison. Everything here points to it. My guess is that the victim's ex-husband decided to meet her in the end to settle any outstanding scores and found her unconscious and thought she was drunk. The victim herself may have thought she was drunk. She then invited him in and made drinks. She clearly got settled in. There's no sign of struggle anywhere."

*
*
*


Howard: "I found the password."


Tiffany: "Yay! Now hurry and type it in. I'm so sleepy. Why did they have to hold this mission literally at night?"


Howard: "S4E32. All caps."


Richard: "I'm in."


Howard: "Are these paintings clues?"
Richard: "It seems like I can only view the check-in logs."
"Howard has been killed. Howard, please leave immediately."
Howard: "What the hell?"


Howard: "I randomly got killed. What the hell?"


Tiffany: "How did that happen? None of us were doing anything."


Richard: "Then it must have been Lucy or Max. Anyway, I found something of interest. Audrey Capote checked in at 5.40pm. She was still alive at that time. We can also track when the key card was used and when the lights and air-con was turned on or off. The key card was slotted in at 5.54pm. The lights were turned on at 5.54pm as well. However, the air-con was only switched on at 6.10pm."

*
*
*



Lucy: "I wonder if the painting means anything. Someone perhaps tried to hastily paint to cover something. This also explains why there's no paint in the room."
Maximillian: "I'm more interested in why there's vomit here, and why the vomit is around the plant."


Lucy: "Isn't it clear? Audrey was drunk and vomitted before she entered. The Pink Purloiner knocked her unconscious and in her haste forgot to put the plant back properly."


Maximillian: "I don't think that's the case. The producers made things like this for a reason. We don't need to know that the victim vomitted outside, or that the plant was not placed back correctly. We had the video to prove it. Furthermore, notice how the vomit is not on the plant at all but around it? It seems to suggest that the pot had been there the whole time."


Lucy: "What does that mean though?"
Maximillian: "I'm trying to figure it out myself."


Maximillian: "Maybe if I dispose of the plant, I may find a clue in the pot."
Lucy: "The video clearly showed the plant being intact though."


Richard: "Why are you outisde?"
Lucy: "The Pauper and I are discussing clues and who it may be."


Lucy: "We're pretty convinced Mr. Mixologist did it. There are so few clues on him."
Maximillian: "When we look at murders, we look at three main things: who did it, why they did it and how they did it. The only one without a motive is me and The Submissive One. He didn't seem to be aware of this whole blackmail affair earlier."


Lucy: "Our clues point to Mr. Mixologist."
Maximillian: "Right from the start before Clement knew his role, he let it slip that his character knew how to make all kinds of drinks, so he would know the best methods to spike a drink and even poison it. The colleague and friend are there to distract us. She clearly made it in, unpacked everything and got settled in. She had time to make drinks which Mr. Mixologist later spiked. The bill somehow made it inside as well. The only one who cares would be Mr. Mixologist. He wants nothing to do with her from now on."


Richard: "So you also agree that Audrey did not die at 4pm when you called?"
Maximillian: "I forgot about that."
Richard: "It doesn't matter anyway, because I managed to find out that Audrey died after 5.40pm. In fact, she could still have been alive at 6.10pm because she turned everything in the room on."


Maximillian: "To get ready for her guest. The whole reason she booked the room was for Mr. Mixologist. If he really did make it clear he wasn't going to show up to the victim, she wouldn't have continued with her reservation."
Lucy: "Let's go back in and search for more clues."


Richard: "This potted plant matches the two outside. What if they were switched?"


Richard: "Hey, the bed was made when I first entered."


Richard: "The killer is trying to tamper with evidence."
Maximillian: "I think I saw Howard searching for stuff."
Richard: "The Submissive One? So there was something incriminating hidden in here?"
Maximillian: "Maybe Howard killed himself on purpose as the ultimate way to avert suspicion."

*
*
*



Clement: "Y'know, I think we should be doing something. I can't just sit here all day doing nothin'. My wife and daughter will be disappointed if that's how I play the game."
Tiffany: "So you're gonna go up and see the scary corpse?"
Clement: "Yeah, I guess. Just tell myself it's not real."
"5 minutes left."
Clement: "Scratch that. No time for that now."

*
*
*

Richard: "We're back here again to consolidate information before we have to vote."


Richard: "Following the earlier discussion, it was discovered that the victim, Audrey Capote, had died after checking in at 5.40pm. She slotted her key card in at 5.54pm. The air-con was turned on at 6.10pm."


Tiffany: "Oh my goodness, you mean she could have been alive for so long?"


Maximillian: "It makes sense with what we found. The blood was still quite fresh when we entered at 6.30pm-ish. The killer had 20 minutes to do the job."
Lucy: "I never connected that the time we entered was relevant to the time the murder took place."
Tiffany: "But we were all at home. None of us could have killed the poor woman."


Richard: "It's probably just a loophole they didn't think through properly. Moving on, we know that Audrey Capote was killed in her hotel room. There are two possible ways she could have died. The first one is by poison in the hotel room."


Tiffany: "Did you guys actually try the drinks?"


Clement: "You okay there? They just said it was poison. You don't drink poison."
Tiffany: "I'm just trying to help here. Maybe it was juice that turned sour."


Lucy: "The second is getting hit by something hard multiple times. I found a mermaid statue that was spray-painted over in the bathroom. The killer did a hasty job. I saw tints of blood, and a tiny portion of the base had chipped off. "


Clement: "I wanna know who killed the Boss's wife...husband. Feels weird, man."
Richard: "Imagine how I feel."


Clement: "The three of us were together so it ain't us."


Maximillian: "The two of us were together too. None of us could have killed Howard, who happened to be with you guys at the time of his death."


Tiffany: "Don't tell me we have to investigate a second death. That sounds like too much work."


Richard: "Let's just focus on Audrey Capote. I think it was a man who killed her, because it would take a lot of force to hit her fatally."
Lucy: "Hey now."


Richard: "I think our killer is the Boyfriend. He's too clean. He has almost no involvement in this murder while everyone else is in a tangled mess. I think he got rid of all the clues that pointed to him."


Maximillian: "Objection. Did you find the broken chip anywhere? No right? But we found the poisoned drinks sitting there. One was clearly drunk. You could even see the powder on the top of the glass. The victim died drinking. Who's the most connected to it? The Ex-Husband."


Clement: "It ain't me!"


Maximillian: "You have a motive. You had a messy divorce with your ex-wife. You wanted to end things once and for all but she kept stringing you along. She wanted to meet you in the hotel room and get back together. You claimed to have refused at The Gabba Club, but nobody can verify that. However, we know that Audrey still chose to call the lodge and continue with the reservation she had booked earlier. In the room was a tray of drinks. This means there were guests. She was expecting you."


Clement: "That woman doesn't know how to give up. She thinks a 'no' is a 'yes'."


Maximillian: "The dead can't talk. You can say whatever you want about her but there are facts. Take a look at this bill for example. It's only a couple of dollars, but for someone who is tired of an ex pestering him, you want to settle any score, no matter how small. You brought the bill in. It was inside the room. She had let you in. The two of you fought or maybe you were just tired of her trying to pester you so you killed her. Nothing to say now, huh? Guilty as charged."


Tiffany: "I don't know...Clement isn't someone who would lie."
Lucy: "Maybe that's what he wants all of us to think. Or he has honed his lying skills since the werewolf mission."



Richard: "We should clarify how the video was made in such a short time span. The killer must have had access to a video-editing software."


Lucy: "There was a staff computer that was not manned. He could have logged in and used a software."
Richard: "I didn't see that though."
Lucy: "Hmm...maybe the killer uninstalled it."
"One hour is up. Contestants, you have to tell me your votes now."

*
*
*



Maximillian: "I've said whatever I had to say. The killer is the Ex-Husband. I hope the rest of them vote the same way so that we can nab the killer."


Lucy: "Max spoke very persuasively. I think it was the Ex-Husband who did it. There are obvious clues like the hotel booking and the bill from the club. He wanted to frame me and my Friend."


Richard: "I'm not buying any of the brainwashing Max is trying to pull. The killer is either Max the Boyfriend or Lucy the Colleague. I think all the clothes and makeup et cetera are smokescreens. There's no time for Audrey to have unpacked before she was killed, so the killer did it. Max is the one who keeps insisting she was killed after settling in. He's also the one who believes that the only one who can make drinks is the Ex-Husband. My vote is for the Boyfriend."



Clement: "I don't know who it is, but the Boyfriend keeps insisting it's me so I'm voting for him."


Tiffany: "My character info actually said something about the Boyfriend thinking it was me and the Colleague who killed Audrey and is trying to extort money from us or he'll report us. But he finally realised that we were scapegoats and the true killer is The Ex-Husband."


Howard: "The killer must have killed me because he knows I know too much. Some things just don't add up. For example, the drinks are clear but the powder could be seen on the victim's dried lips as well as the top of the cup. However, the top of the cup should have been wet, meaning the powder should have dissolved like it did in the rest of the drink and not be so abundant at the top. The water couldn't have evaporated that quickly given the blood was still fresh and the air conditioning wasn't turned on yet...my point is, I know my vote won't count but I think Max was the one who killed me, so the killer is the Boyfriend."

*
*
*

"Suspects, you have casted your vote. With a 3-2-0-0-0 vote, you all voted for..."



"The Ex-Husband."
Clement: "It ain't me!"


Clement: "Y'all got the wrong guy!"


Tiffany: "I actually believe him. I know how it feels."


Lucy: "We're right. I'm sure of it."
Richard: "Who the fuck voted for him?"
"The killer is in fact..."























































































Lucy: "What the..."
Richard: "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

Tiffany: "Eek!"
Audrey: "I've revived from the dead. I can tell you who the true killer was."


Audrey: "The one who killed me is..."

































































































































Audrey: "My boyfriend!"


Audrey: "Let me tell you how he killed me."

~~~


Audrey: "After I left The Gabba Club, I went back to my lodge which was nearby. I called to check if they still had my reservation and they did."

Audrey: "Bleugh!"


Audrey: "My Colleague's Friend had arrived and was planning on trying to steal my phone, which contained photos that made my Boss look like he was cheating on his Spouse..."

Tiffany: "I just got here. She's upstairs. Leave it to me."


Audrey: "Where's my card..."


Audrey: "Stop spinning..."



Audrey: "Ow!"


Tiffany: "I got the phone. Time to delete the photos."


Tiffany: "My job is done. I better leave before she wakes up."


Audrey: "Little did I know that in room 03-01, my Boyfriend had taken that room and was filming the whole process through the door's peephole. In fact, he had been following me since I got to the club..."


Maximillian: "You slut. I know you're having an affair with your boss behind my back."

Audrey: "Which I wasn't, by the way..."


Audrey: "He found my key card..."


Audrey: "And dragged my body into the room..."

Maximillian: "I'll teach you the price of cheating on me."


Audrey: "Ugh..."


Maximillian: "Shit. She's waking up!"


Maximillian: "What do I do?"


Audrey: "Ow!"


Audrey: "He tried to wipe off the blood on the statue and flush it down the toilet bowl..."


Audrey: "But it wasn't enough to remove the blood..."


Maximillian: "Aargh!"



Audrey: "He quickly ran out to try and buy some spray paint to cover the blood. On the way out he saw a bill that had been delivered to my doorstep and brought it in..."



Audrey: "He hastily painted over the statue, hoping to cover his tracks..."


Audrey: "He decided he was going to frame someone. So he made it seem like I left a note declaring my undying love for my Boss, a way for him to vent his anger too..."


Audrey: "He unpacked my belongings and made some drinks to make it seem like I had already settled in..."


Audrey: "My boyfriend also decided to use the free Wi-fi in the lodge to download a video editing software and edit the video to seem like my colleague and her friend were responsible. He then uninstalled it..."


Audrey: "He returned to the hotel room to continue unpacking my toiletries. Once done he made a call to my colleague's friend, wanting to blackmail her for money or else he'll report her to the police. Unfortunately she said she was still nearby and was going to return to check on me. Scared, my boyfriend quickly disposed of the video footage in the trash can and fled. This was around 7pm, when all of you arrived."

~~~


Richard: "How did you know all this after you died?"
Audrey: "I'm a talking ghost. There are some things you don't question."


"No points have been earned. However, Maximillian gets an exemption. Have a good rest, contestants, and pray your fate won't be Audrey Capote's."


The pot is now at 315/700 points. Will the group be better at catching the Mole than catching a killer?


Next episode...


Lucy: "Max is a master manipulator. He speaks so convincingly and persuasively which is how he evaded capture. He did it once when he was a werewolf and now again as the killer. For all I know, he could be playing a role when he gets points."

~~~


Howard: "You're just like me after all. You're willing to bend the rules when it benefits you."


Maximillian: "This is a game. In real life, I would never abet a murderer's crimes."

~~~


Clement: "Y'know, we were both close to Moon. I think we should bury the hatchet and become friends. Else it's gonna get lonelier and lonelier in here."


Tiffany: "Yeah...not happening. I just remembered that you're dumb and it's contagious. You shouldn't sit so close to me. You'll spread the dumbness."

~~~


Richard: "Do you miss your family?"
Clement: "I do, sometimes. Especially my babe Brooklyn. She likes to get up to mischief when her Daddy's not looking. Do you miss your family?"


Clement: "Shit! I forgot they were dead."

~~~


Clement: "It ain't fair."
Richard: "It really ain't."

~~~


Richard: "Why did I stop myself from enjoying life in the past?"

~~~


Lucy: "I've been waiting for you."

~~~


Lucy: "The Smole can't die. I won't let it die. If you want to kill the Smole, you might as well kill me with it."

~~~


Howard: "Tiffany, are you the Mole?"

~~~


Lucy: "He's plotting to destroy the Smole from the inside so I have to make sure he leaves before he can do any damage. Even if he's exempt now, once I'm done he won't be able to survive the next execution."

~~~


Lucy: "You're the threat to the Smole. I don't understand why the producers don't just force-execute you."
Maximillian: "Because they know that will count against them to remove me because they're scared of me. It makes them hypocrites."

~~~


"Who will join Maximillian Young in the final five?"


Episode 14-Played by the Mole





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!