Saturday 25 May 2019

44.15-All that shizz

In the previous episode...



Maximillian: "This is a game. In real life, I would never abet a murderer's crimes."


Howard: "What if you're the murderer though? Are you sure you won't do everything you can to avoid getting caught? Are you really that noble to turn yourself in?"


Howard: "You don't have to answer me. It won't be genuine anyway. They say that virtual reality is a reflection of real life. But take that as a compliment. I'm saying you're flexible."

~~~


Clement: "I can never understand you youngsters and your damn technology."
Tiffany: "Oh my god. You don't understand technology? Have you been living under a rock? Technology is the greatest thing since waterproof mascara!"

~~~


Clement: "It sounds like you've got a lot of hate in you."


Richard: "I'll get rid of it soon enough. Now that I have help."
Clement: "Err...are you just gonna do squats the whole time? You're crazy man. You're older than me but you can manage that at that pace."

~~~


Richard: "At the end of the day, we both want justice. And I agree with him."


Lucy: "What? You're going to let him just try and destroy the Smole?"


Lucy: "I thought you were on my side. You said the Smole meant something special to you. To all of us. So that was just a bunch of lies?"

~~~


Richard: "I don't care what you think. If he wants justice, I'm not going to stop him."
Lucy: "It looks like I can only depend on myself to save the Smole."

~~~


Maximillian: "What do you think you're doing?"
Lucy:"Shit."


Lucy: "I'm not going to make up excuses for myself. Yes, I snuck into your room. I wanted to cut up your journal so that you wouldn't survive another execution."

~~~


Maximillian: "I'm tired of arguing the same point over and over again. I don't know why you're so protective over something as insidious as the Smole. It's a breeding ground for criminal activity. Look at how cocky Howard is. He thinks he's untouchable while here. The Smole needs to go or else one day you'll all regret not doing anything about it."
Lucy: "You leave us well alone, and we'll leave you alone."

~~~


"Contestants, you let the murderer get away scot-free in the previous mission. As a result, while he's sitting comfortably in the other room, the five of you have to worry about being executed."

~~~


"Howard, you have unfortunately been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Howard: "Oh. I guess that's it for me."

~~~


Lucy: "He didn't listen and so he deserved to be executed. He was too self-assured."





Only five contestants remain, and the pot is only at 315/700 points. Maximillian enjoyed an exemption while Howard failed to make it into the final five. Who among them is the Mole?


Tiffany: "Five of us left. It feels so small of a sudden."
Richard: "It really does. But that's the matter of the game."


Lucy: "Max, about yesterday..."
Maximillian: "I'm not letting it slide. I'll remember this."


Lucy: "I wanted to apologise. I may have carried it too far."
Maximillian: "You think?"


Maximillian: "You're lucky I caught you before you could do anything."


Maximillian: "This is exactly what I mean when I say this place is a breeding ground for vice. You feel enabled and invincible here, like you can do whatever you want here and nobody is going to stop you. This is dangerous for everyone else who is innocent."


Tiffany: "Sounds like drama. Looks like I'm forced to sit with Dumbo."


Richard: "Lucy and Max just cannot get along. They keep bickering whenever they see each other."


Tiffany: "Ugh, I'm forced to sit with Dumbo."
Clement: "Eh! Don't call me names."


Richard: "Dumbo? Really? I can't tell if you're insulting him or taking him to be your godfather."
Clement: "I don't want her as a daughter."
Tiffany: "And I don't want him as a father. He's so stupid and black but I'm not black. They'll think I was adopted. And he's not rich either."
Richard: "This house has got to learn to work together whether you like it or not."

*
*
*


Lucy: "Exactly how did Tiffany, Max and Clement make it so far? Even though Howard was an unrepentant crook he would have made more sense as one of the final five than these three. Something's strange here. I bet one of them is the Mole."


Clement: "With Howard gone, there's a vacant room. It was awkward as hell to be sleeping in the same bed as a man so I scooted outta there and moved to Howard's old room."


Clement: "Feels good to finally be able to walk around naked. Only my Daisy Duke has ever seen me naked...err...did I say too much?"

*
*
*









Tiffany: "We visited a stately manor. It was huge and very beautiful. Apparently a long long time ago a very wealthy family owned this as their clubhouse. Now it's been delegated as a place of culture and has been transformed into a museum. It's so nice of the Aurora Skies government to close the museum for a day to let us use it."


Contestants have been given a unique dilemma. The other contestants have 10 minutes each time to find out how every contestant answered their dilemma. For every correct answer, 20 points will be earned. This is worth 100 points.


For the first round, Richard is locked in one of two rooms. Richard's dilemma was: You can save the world of a deadly plague but only if you sacrifice your loved one. Do you see the forest for the trees and save everyone at the expense of your loved one, or do you choose to let everyone perish in order to save your loved one? Regardless, you will survive the plague.


Lucy: "Richard's from the military. I think he's going to save everyone even if it means losing his loved one."


Tiffany: "I wouldn't do that."
Lucy: "It's not about what you think. It's about what Richard thinks. He's already divorced so his ex-wife shouldn't matter to him."


Maximillian: "Maybe he has another loved one in mind."
Clement: "Err...I think he'll sacrifice everyone."


Tiffany: "See? Clement supports me."
Lucy: "It doesn't make sense though. He was from the army. He was taught about how everything is for the greater good and the self is not as important as the nation and all that shizz."
Tiffany: "I don't know him well enough to really comment."


Clement: "Personally I think Richard will choose to sacrifice his loved one for the rest. This is like the train dilemma, where there are two tracks: one with five people and one with one person, and you have to decide which track the train will go to."
Clement: "Err...guys? Richard lost his son. He really misses him. He hates the army now for it. I don't think he's that noble."


Maximillian: "He told you that?"
Clement: "Err...yeah."
Maximillian: "I don't think he'll be comfortable sacrificing so many other innocent lives for one. That's not him."


Lucy: "Max and I are absolutely certain that Richard will go for the greater good. It's the right thing to do."


Lucy: "We reached a decision very quickly. I think we took about 3 minutes at most. We were certain of what Richard would do."



"The key is hung on the plaque."
Lucy: "Save everyone but sacrifice loved one...this is the door."


































































































































































































































































































Lucy: "There's nobody here."


"Lucy has been locked in."
Clement: "I was right!"
Maximillian: "Then why didn't you insist that you were right?"


Clement: "All of a sudden it's my fault that we chose wrongly. That's just bullshit."


Maximillian: "I thought too highly of him."


Richard: "We always think it's selfless and good to save the rest of the world. When I was a kid I wanted to be a superhero and save everybody. Quickly learned the hard way that that will never happen. You can't save everybody so you have to choose. And I choose to save those who are important to me. What's the point of everyone else surviving if it meant by loved one had to die? I'll sacrifice the whole world for my loved one. At least...at least we'll get more time together...excuse me."


Tiffany: "We chose wrongly so we didn't manage to unlock Richard's door. Instead, Lucy got locked in as well. So it was just the three of us going on to the next round. And then Max got called up first and he had to be locked in too. It was very quickly down to just me and Clement to save the day."

*
*
*


Clement: "This place is damn fine."


Tiffany: "It's so huge and grand! I want to live in a place like this."


Tiffany: "It's up to us to save the day."
Clement: "We've got to get this right. We need to save the rest."


Your parents have entrusted you to write their will. However, they tell you that they are giving all their assets to your sister. You have the power to secretly change the will such that you and your sister get an equal share of the assets. Your parents and sister will never know. Do you or do you not change the will?


"Your 10 minutes starts now."


Tiffany: "I would definitely change the will. That's just so unfair to him! He worked very hard. He deserves something."


Clement: "His parents even asked him to draft the will. That hurts damn badly to know your own parents are telling you they don't love you enough to give you their family fortune."


Tiffany: "IKR? He should get something for drafting the will at least. It's basic economics or something. You want a service you pay for it. That's what the retail clerk told me during the Black Friday sale last year."


Clement: "Hold your horses. We gotta remember that it's how Max will answer, not us. Max is too moral to do something as unethical as changing his own mom and pop's will."


Tiffany: "I guess but I'm sure he feels unfairly treated. And nobody will know."


Clement: "We can't reach an agreement and we already took 5 minutes."
Tiffany: "Why couldn't they just ask if Max loved his parents or something? We know the answer to that...I hope."


Clement: "Alright, I've got an idea. We play 'rock, paper, scissors'. Whoever wins, we'll go with that answer."
Tiffany: "Seriously? You mean I actually have to get up?"
Clement: "We gotta settle this one way or another."


Clement: "Rock, paper, scissors. The only way to settle disagreements on the Smole."


Clement: "Achoo!"
Tiffany: "Ew! Don't touch me. I'm sure the stupid cells are in your saliva."


Clement: "I win!"


Clement: "You can't beat me. I play this with my daughter all the time."
Tiffany: "That's not fair! I demand a rematch."


Clement: "No can do, missy. Don't be a sore loser."


Tiffany: "This is such a dumb idea."


Clement: "This is the one."
























































































































































































































Clement: "Ha ha."


Maximillian: "Good job."


Tiffany: "Did you succeed?"


Clement: "Hell yeah I did."
Tiffany: "Woohoo!"

*
*
*


Maximillian: "No matter what I'll respect my clients' wishes and my parents' wishes. They're my parents. They must have had a reason for doing so. I'm not that petty or unethical to secretly tamper with the will even if I will never get caught. I won't change the will."

*
*
*


Round 3. It's Tiffany's turn to be locked up.


Tiffany: "You can get whatever your heart desires. However, the only condition is that you must work as a slave for 10 years and do your master's every bidding. Will you become a slave in order to see the light at the end of the tunnel or will you not sacrifice your personal freedom for a lifetime of satisfaction?"


"You have 10 minutes."


Maximillian: "Here is what I think. We all know Tiffany is notoriously lazy but being a slave does not equate to hard work. The allure of getting whatever she wants is too big for her in my opinion."
Clement: "I don't know...Tiffany is notoriously lazy. I'll do it and you may do it but I don't think she'll do it."


Maximillian: "Usually I would agree with you that Tiffany is short-sighted, but this dilemma outright states that she will get whatever she wants as long as she becomes a slave for 10 years."


Clement: "10 whole years. That's 10 years of youth wasted. She could do so much stuff in those 10 years. And she's gotta listen to her master no matter what."


Maximillian: "But Clement, she can wish to get back those 10 years of her life after she completes the condition. You're applying your own bias into this."


Clement: "Eh...I don't know. If you end up being wrong you'll blame me again for not standing my ground."
Maximillian: "You really should have. Then we'll have both Lucy and Richard to help us."


Maximillian: "I just don't think we should underestimate Tiffany's intelligence or her resolve...for whatever she wants. Maybe the master will be a kind one and let her do whatever she wants."


Clement: "Err...not really, no. I don't think the master's that kind."
Maximillian: "Okay, we're running out of time. We'll go with your idea. You seem to be on a roll today and I don't want to be accused of not listening to you."


Clement: "You don't have to be so sarcastic about it."



















































































































































































































































Clement: "It's empty?"


Tiffany: "I'm over here, dumbo."


Clement: "Oh. But stop calling me dumbo."

*
*
*


Tiffany: "Be a slave? Ew! I see them on TV. They're dirty, wear ugly broken clothes. And I have to listen to a complete stranger for 10 years! What if he does something indecent? Like...making me delete my channel? My viewers will be devastated! And then they'll forget all about me! I can't let that happen. I'm not going to be somebody's slave."

*
*
*



Clement: "Right yet again. Yeehaw!"
Tiffany: "It's almost as if he knows all the answers. Maybe he's not that dumb after all."
Maximillian: "Hmph."

*
*
*


Clement: "Your wife and daughter found better future prospects overseas. If they move there, they'll lead a better life than they are currently. However, you cannot join them and you will lose all contact with them for good if they move. Do you allow them to spread their wings in search of better options or keep the fledglings close to the nest?"


"Your 10 minutes begins now."


Maximillian: "This will be very simple."
Tiffany: "Nuh-uh. Clement's not here to help us any more."


Maximillian: "Just listen to me. You don't have to do anything."
Tiffany: "Sounds great. All that thinking has tired me out. I need to recharge my brain."


Maximillian: "Clement loves his family. He'll do the right thing. Even if he feels terrible, he knows that it's for the best. He'll let his family move away. He's already doing it right now. He doesn't have contact with his family for many weeks. He's survived this. He can survive that."


Maximillian: "Thoughts?"
Tiffany: "Don't have any. Didn't you say I just needed to listen to you?"


Maximillian: "Well...yes, I did. I guess that makes this the fastest discussion ever, with only 1 minute spent."


Maximillian: "Okay, I've done my part. Now it's your turn. Go in the room and find Clement."


Tiffany: "What? No way. It's like, your idea. You own it and do it."
Maximillian: "You have to do something."
Tiffany: "That's not what you told me just now."


Maximillian: "Fine. I'll go."
Tiffany: "Don't get locked up! Hee hee!"


Maximillian: "Let the family move abroad. This is the one."
































































































































































































































Clement: "Max!"
Maximillian: "Clement! Thank goodness. I thought for a moment that I was wrong."


Tiffany: "You made it out!"
Maximillian: "With Clement in tow."

*
*
*


Clement: "Damn, this is hard. I'll miss them. I'll think of them every day, like I am now. I don't want them to forget me or miss me and never be able to see me again. I ain't dead but we gotta treat each other as so...damn. But it's for the best. They lead a better life. It's selfish of me to want them to stay at home on the farm for the rest of their lives, especially not my Brooklyn. She's worth more than that."

*
*
*




"Contestants, Lucy is the last contestant to be locked in. However, she is currently locked in the room on the first floor and thus, this round will not take place. Altogether, 60/100 points have been earned, increasing the pot to 375/800 points. However, you may still choose to try and solve this dilemma."


You're one of the lucky few to be selected to join an exclusive team. The other teammates have been specially handpicked from all around the globe. There is one teammate in particular who is the best in the team. The team needs him to win the upcoming tournament. This tournament is extremely important and your team's victory will impact all of you immensely. However, the day before you stumble upon his secret: he's actually a fugitive on the run. Will you let sleeping dogs lie or will you tell on him, causing him to get his just deserts but cause the team to lose?


Tiffany: "I say let's not waste our time. We won't get anything out of it anyway."
Maximillian: "I think we should do it. At the very least we know more about Lucy. That's useful."


Tiffany: "But we won't get points."
Clement: "I agree with Tiffany. There's no point in doing this. We can always ask Lucy later."


Tiffany: "It looks like we have a majority. Let's go home."
Maximillian: "You guys can go ahead. I'm still going to try to solve it."


Maximillian: "I already have an idea of what she'll pick."


Maximillian: "There's....nothing. No sign, no whatever."


Maximillian: "Darn it. I must have selected the wrong room. I think I heard the door lock."


Lucy: "I'm inclined to give this guy a second chance. Not because it'll affect me and the rest of the team. I don't care about that. I don't even know what team I got into. It sounds shady. Rather, I need to know more about what he did before I can decide whether or not he deserves punishment. Maybe he's like me and just wants a second chance at life. He could have turned over a new leaf, so it'll be unfair it I don't give him a chance to change. So I won't tell on him."


There is finally an addition to the pot, but are the contestants satisfied with 375/800 points? Is the Mole satisfied, or will the Mole sabotage some more? 


Next episode...



Richard: "This lot needs to learn the meaning of camaraderie. Lucy and Max argue when they see each other while Tiffany and Clement can't get along. I wouldn't care about their personal affairs but it's hindering mission success so it's now my problem. I'm going to teach this group how to work together as a team."

~~~

Richard: "30 SECONDS TO REVEILLE!" 


Lucy: "Aah!"


Lucy: "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

~~~


Lucy: "You better have a good explanation for waking us up at 4am in the morning."

~~~


Richard: "Like it or not we're stuck together. You have two options: leave the game right now, or listen to me."

~~~


Lucy: "Who does he think he is? Like we're going to leave because of him. If anything he should be the one leaving."


Richard: "Something to say, Neuwark?"
Lucy: "Yes, actually."


Clement: "Don't."

~~~


Lucy: "Last I checked, I didn't sign up for boot camp. I came to find a Mole."
Maximillian: "Why are we even listening to him?"

~~~

Lucy: "We'll hide in here."

~~~


Lucy: "Why can't we do this all the time?"
Maximillian: "Do what?"


Lucy: "Talk. Just talk. Do we have to be so hostile to each other?"

~~~


"It has come to our attention that earlier this morning, one of you brought the other contestants out of the house without permission. You led them further and further into the woods. It is clearly stated that nobody is to live the residential premises unless otherwise authorised to do so. One of you has broken that rule."

~~~


Tiffany: "I was! My legs are crying?"
Lucy: "Shut up Tiffany. No one was talking to you."

~~~


Clement: "Er...I don't know what to say."
Richard: "Don't. I just needed to get it off my chest. You don't seek like the type to gossip. I'm a good judge of character. Don't disappoint me."

~~~


"Contestants, it is an impressive feat to make it so far. However, tonight, for one of you, the journey has to end. Who will it be?"

~~~



Episode 16-A shade of grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!