Thursday 23 January 2014

9.04-I'm ready to meet my fate now

Noira chooses to use her exemption.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Faint Blue
B: “Pure” White
C: Colour

Q3: In Mission 2, which whiteboard did the Mole stand in front of from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th

Q4: In Mission 2, which row did the Mole pick?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th





Q5: In Mission 2, which column did the Mole pick?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q6: In Mission 2, what place did the Mole pick?
A: Bell’s Barbell House
B: Bloom’s Institute of Wellness
C: Deja View Theatre
D: Eerie Park
E: Gypsy’s Landing
F: Van Gould Merchant House & Café
G: Zoomsweeper Test Track
H: Library of Lore & Vault of Antiquity











Q7: In Mission 2, which car did the Mole take?
A: Black
B: White
Q8: In Mission 2, did the Mole get the prize/punishment?
A: Yes
B: No












Q9: In Mission 2, did the Mole end up with the -2 penalty in the end?
A: Yes
B: No
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Vlad Pire
B: Chris Winters
C: Patricia Winters
D: Hossan Ghoti
E: Manura Dewick
F: Noira Green
G: Wayne Goppud
H: Faith Remosso
















Manura: “I’d like to murder those 4, but I must thank them for giving me some insight. Thinking like the Mole, I would vote for the minority most likely since I would want either out, and it’s so undeserving if Hossan stays. So the Mole must be the one to vote for Hossan. This is difficult though, considering Hossan almost offended everyone, but judging from my observations, I think Wayne is not the Mole. I decided to get dear Pretteh to help and she told me Chris is the Mole. Maybe that’s why there are 2 humans instead of 1.”


***
















“Welcome to your second execution ceremony. Previously there was a 2-way tie with a score of 1 by 2 contestants. Tonight, it’s increased to 3. That’s right. There’s a 3-way tie now.”
All: *gasp*
“And they happen to be those with penalties. Although the difference in penalties may affect actual results. Without further ado, let’s start with….Manura Dewick.”











































































































Manura: “Me?”


























































































































































































Manura: “What? Yes, of course I’m safe!”



“Chris Winters.”
Patricia: “You’ll do well…”
Chris: “Thanks dear. I’m ready to meet my fate now.”
Patricia: “...Because I chose you as the Mole and you can’t let me down!”
Chris: “What? How could you!”






































































































































































“You’re safe!”



“Wayne Goppud, it’s your turn.”
Wayne: “I have a bad feeling. I’m starting to itch.”




























































































































































































Wayne: “I knew it. My animal instincts will never fail me.”
“Wayne, I’m sorry to say that you have been the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and head outside.”


Wayne: “Sigh. Come on K9.”





Wayne: “I still can’t believe I’m the first to leave. I was sure I got the wrong Mole. I’m guessing that I was one of those with a penalty. Which means my Mole was wrong. At the very least, I’ll look back with fond memories. And gosh I don’t feel so good. I got to go now.”
“Hey Wayne…forget it, he’s gone.”

***



Vlad: “Your skin looks different, Patricia.”
Patricia: “See I told you I’m an alien!”
Vlad: “I’m kind of thinking it’s the chocolate chip cookie.”
Patricia: “Chocolate chip? It’s my worst enemy! I’m allergic to it! I get all red and hot and funny when I eat it!”



Vlad: “I feel funny too…ugh. Is today a full moon?”
Patricia: “Yep.”
Vlad: “No wonder…gosh Patricia, you look like a tasty pack of plasma.”
Chris: “You better not hurt my wife!”


Vlad: “I’m sorry, I think I need some fresh air. I can’t believe I was thinking of eating her! I loathe my vampirism powers!”

Faith: “A vampire hating himself for being a vampire? Should have gone onto Season 8 then.”


Manura: “At least I still have you, my Pretteh.”


Wayne goes and brings along K9 with him. Who will be next out the door?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!