Monday 27 January 2014

9.09-Women are so annoying

Welcome to the Smole! Last time the contestants went to do a little betting, which failed miserably, only fetching 40/840, or 460/1430 points. Hossan earned yet another exemption and chose to use one, saving himself but not Manura, who was understandably shocked and angered by her execution. With only 5 left, have the others figured out the Mole yet?

Noira: “Hey, what’s this? Oh what a lovely pink apple! I’m sure nobody will mind…”


Vlad: “Okay Vlad, you can do this. Hey Noira, I…”


Noira: “I don’t feel so good….”
Vlad: “Noira?”

Vlad: “Noira! Please tell me you’re okay…”

Vlad: “Oh, not now…no!”













































































































Noira: “Ugh, what just happened…”
Vlad: “Noira? You’re awake!”


Noira: “What the…what happened just now?”
Vlad: “I don’t know. I saw you fainting when I came down.”
Noira: “Probably nothing serious. I’m a genie anyway. Nothing can hurt me!”




Vlad: “I was horrified when Noira fainted! I was planning on confessing my love to her! I thought she died! I must get to the bottom of this.”


***



Vlad: “Hello Chris. May I join your coalition?”
Chris: “Um…why?”
Vlad: “I’m interested to know about humans too, you see.”
Chris: “Well, I guess there’s no harm in it, as long as you’re not the Mole.”
Vlad: “Oh, the Mole’s probably Hossan.”
Chris: “Really? I chose him from the start, then I switched…maybe I've been lucky to stay alive!”


Vlad: “You know, Noira fainted just now, I thought she was going to die.”
Chris: “Oh, that’s nice…wait what? Why would she suddenly faint?”
Vlad: “Unless….”
Chris+Vlad: “AAAHHHHHHH!!”


***



Noira: “Hello Master. You called me?”
Hossan: “Ah, I see it’s working!”


Hossan: “We will win this. As long as you listen to me and not call me Master. Act normally.”
Noira: “Yes mas…Hossan.”



Hossan: “HAHA! I’m so going to dominate this! I’m glad I formed that secret coalition with Manura and she gave me that apple! Now I can control Noira to do my bidding! Maybe she can help convince the others to choose the wrong Mole! I know she’s with Chris. And honestly, Manura, if you’re watching this, you’re the loser here. Too bad for trusting me! It’s a good thing you’re out now. Here’s a tip though: Never teach your grandmother how to suck eggs! I think I’m gonna have a little fun with Noira…”

***


Chris: “Why do you like cooking so much?”
Hossan: “Because I can and I will not eat your useless crap.”
Chris: “It’s not like I cooked them.”


Chris: “Hey I just realised there’s no curtains here…”




Chris: “Who doesn't hang curtains! It’s like the entire house apart from this room is completely devoid of curtains! And life and colour, but that’s not very important. Sheesh, do these supernaturals not need privacy? Well, I understand it’s a reality show on national television, but still…even celebrities have curtains at home!”


***


Hossan: “Hurry up, I’m hungry again.”
“Right. This mission is worth 100 points and an exemption. You guys will be playing a game of bingo. We know it’s impossible to daub the whole board with it, so we decided to give you 20 points each if you are able to daub ¼ of the board. The first one to get a bingo wins. You can get a bingo by having 5 in a row or all 4 corners daubed. First of all, choose a number from 1 to 5.”



Chris: “I’d pick 2.”
Vlad: “Then I’ll go with 1 then.”

Noira: “I would pick 5.”
Hossan: “I’m going with 4.”
Faith: “Then that leaves me with 3.”



“Now go sit at your respective tables.”



Hossan: “Find out about Chris’ darkest secrets. We can manipulate it.”
Noira: “Ugh. Who’s that talking?”
Hossan: “Listen to me!”
Noira: “Yes master.”


Noira: “Oh I don’t feel so good…I hope nothing happened…”



“Let’s start! M5.”
Chris: “Aha! A daub!”
Hossan: “What? That’s so unfair!”
“L11.”



“E1.”
Hossan: “I need to pee. You better win this, Noira.”



“O1.”
Faith: “Ooh I’m getting so many daubs!”


Vlad: “Wait for it…oh yes!”
Noira: “I think I can daub this space.”
Faith: “Oh yes I’m so close!”


Vlad: “Why do I smell something burning…oh that’s me!”


Noira: “You honestly don’t need science to do this. All you need is luck. Which  I have.”
Chris: “Women are so annoying.”



Faith: “I can’t believe you said that.”
“S9.”


Faith: “Bingo! I got a bingo!”
Chris: “What? So unfair.”
“And that’s the end! Faith earns an exemption and Chris, Faith and Noira have daubed at least ¼ of the board, so  60/100 points are earned, making the pot 520/1530 points.”



Faith: “Gosh have I ever been in here? It looks so dull…anyway, I’m so happy that I won! This will show them that I deserve to stay on. Judging by what I saw, Hossan and Vlad are my top suspects, so suspicious. But I must corroborate with the past few weeks to see if there are any Moleish behaviour.”


Here are their boards:
Vlad:
S

M
O
L
E
20
22
66
63
21
41
16
11
72
26
59
3
52
1
33
12
5
24
29
4
6
9
5
75
8

Chris:
S

M
O
L
E
6
8
61
62
1
25
18
74
28
18
19
27
71
9
5
42
34
75
43
7
4
53
73
67
23

Faith:
S

M
O
L
E
9
5
1
11
51
3
24
42
15
20
14
62
29
6
55
2
12
8
18
10
30
64
71
19
27

Hossan:
S

M
O
L
E
9
3
12
49
75
51
14
2
74
21
14
2
10
62
39
67
12
33
10
43
6
66
31
12
45

Noira:
S

M
O
L
E
1
11
5
25
6
58
8
36
3
20
9
2
10
7
14
70
47
4
12
31
72
22
69
46
13

Vlad and Hossan left early and thus forfeited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!