Tuesday 7 January 2014

8.16-All set and ready to go



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: Above 30
B: Below 30

Q3: In Mission 8, which taxi did the Mole ride in?
A: First
B: Second

Q4: In Mission 8, where did the Mole sit in the taxi?
A: Front
B: Back
Q5: In Mission 8, what role did the Mole play?
A: Crime-scene investigator
B: Morgue inspector

Q6: In Mission 8, what specific area did the Mole handle?
A: Left area of house
B: Right area of house
C: Mrs. Jones
D: Maid
E: Neighbour
Q7: In Mission 8, did the Mole withhold information?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: Rank the Mole in terms of closeness of theory in Mission 8.
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
Q9: In Mission 8, where did the Mole go to give his/her theory?
A: Study
B: Kitchen
C: Dining Room
D: Bedroom
E: Foyer

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kay Micheals
B: Sam Darryl John
C: Timothy Foyer
D: Miss Chief
E: Winnie Ber


***



“Welcome to another execution ceremony! The finale is getting closer, and so is the end! How do you feel?”
Sam: “I don’t want to see Kay, that’s for sure.”
“Anyway, let’s get started. Miss Chief.”



























































Miss: “Oh boy.”



































































“You are safe!”
Miss: “Woohoo!”
“Winnie Ber.”
















































































Winnie: “I’m all set and ready to go.”



























































Winnie: “All right! I’m safe!”
“Sam John.”
































Sam: “Either you or Kay will be going home tonight. Let’s see your result.”










































































Sam: “Impossible!”
“I’m sorry Sam, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”




Kay: “I wanted to make up with him, but I never got the chance. Well, better him than me.”
Miss: “It’s too bad. He had the gift of the gab. If only he used it for greater purposes.”



Kay: “I thought I was a goner! I split my answers up among 3 others this time since Lysander was gone! The reason why Sam left must have been because he either split his answers among all 4 others, or he banked on the wrong Sim.”



“I’ll let you in on something: Kay is actually the least suspected Mole.”
Kay: “Well, I never really tried to look like one, anyway.”


Sam: “I don’t know what to say…I guess, just go with your gut instinct. It’ll never be wrong. I switched my Mole suspect halfway through the game and stuck to that one. Maybe that’s why I’m out.”

And Sam is gone! With only 4 left, who will win? Who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!