Monday 6 January 2014

8.13-Look up, it's a unicorn!


Last time, the final 7 contestants went to do some dares. Miss, Lysander and Winnie fought for the exemption, and eventually Miss earned it by bearing the cold. 576/1032 points were added. Norma was subsequently executed to her slight disbelief and ire. Who will be next? Who is the Mole?


 






Timothy: “My two patients left one after the other! I may be going home next! Well, I’m going to make sure I fulfill my task here before going. I must try to help everyone here as much as possible.”



Sam: “You think you can flaunt your wealth. Well, rich girls don’t usually find happiness, you know.”
Timothy: “Be nice.”

Sam: “I don’t even know why you bother fixing this annoying dishwasher.”
Lysander: “Unlike you, it’s willing to be fixed to be less annoying.”




Winnie: “Help! I impaled myself and sucked out all the texture! Now I know why we must keep our hygiene and not lick our bowls!”
Timothy: “It’s time this thing got cleared.”

***


The next mission is worth 60 points. Basically the contestants must grill hot dogs. Any plate that is of normal quality and above earns 10 points for the team. The Sim who made the best quality meal earns an exemption.


Off they go!



Lysander: “Whoops!”



I love how in-sync this whole group is.


Timothy: “Great! I dropped it!”
Lysander: “I saw that! Don’t you think of putting it back in there! Do you know how dirty that will be…”

***


Miss: “Yay! I’m the first!”
Kay: “Ugh. It’s burnt.”
Winnie: “What are you two doing? Aah! It’s burnt! That’s why I hate fire.”


Miss: “What’s going on?”


Lysander: “Oh! My hot dogs! Great. They’re burnt.”




Winnie: “What was Lysander trying to do? He dropped his hot dog and then went to lecture Timothy and bored him to death! He distracted everyone! Even himself! Fortunately everyone was done grilling, if not the mission would have ended up much worse!”
Timothy: “Ugh, I’m back now…do I smell something burning? Oh no!”



Here you can see all 6 plates. Only 2 of them passed the test, so only 20/60 points are added, or 596/1092 points were added. Miss made a nice quality meal while Sam made a normal one, so Miss earns the exemption again! Why is everybody earning 2 exemptions in a row?





Miss: “It was as if it was planned: to burn all our hot dogs! Everyone seemed so suspicious, even me! In all honesty, I wanted to sabotage and burn them too, so I wanted to secretly dump those nice plates of hot dogs away. But then I heard I got the exemption, so I decided not to. It was fun though! And it made Winnie and Sam seem more suspicious for not burning!”

***


Miss: “Your mother is a glowbug!”
Winnie: “I take offence at that!”
Miss: “No need to thank me. I know that must be the case.”



Sam: “My, I’ve never seen this lovely side of you.”
Miss: “Oh, blush! Thank you! I feel so blessed!”


Winnie: “Hey! Look up, it’s a unicorn!”
Sam: “What?”


Miss: “That should cool your hot head down.”
Miss: “Ooh, so sneaky! I want a trick too!”
Winnie: “When we get home.”

***


Miss: “Will I become so fit that I can fly?”
Winnie: “Absolutely!”
Miss: “It’s not working.”


Miss: “Oh wait---Whee! I can fly! Thanks so much Winnie! You’re the best!”
Winnie: “So, shall we discuss who the Mole is? I know you’re safe, but I’m not.”
Miss: “For this, I shall share with you a secret. I have been suspecting Timothy.”
Winnie: “Him? Really? Well, eh does seem too good to be true...”

***




Lysander: “The weather is really cold. Maximum temperature is 3 degrees Celsius, and lowest is -2!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!