Friday 24 January 2014

9.06-Ohmygawd.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear a hat?
A: Yes
B: No



Q3: Before Mission 3, in what order did the Mole enter the pool?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th

Q4: In Mission 3, in what order did the Mole do the mission?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole did not do it

Q5: In Mission 3, did the Mole complete the mission?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not do it

Q6: In Mission 3, did the Mole get tortured feet?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 3, did the Mole become the Sole Survivor?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: In Mission 8, who did the Mole vote for?
A: Hossan Ghoti
B: Faith Remosso
C: The Mole was a nominee


Q9: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Burnt Waffles
C: Plasma Juice

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Vlad Pire
B: Chris Winters
C: Patricia Winters
D: Hossan Ghoti
E: Manura Dewick
F: Noira Green
G: Faith Remosso

***

 

Chris: “It looks like Hossan won.”
Patricia: “Ohmygawd.”


Manura: “This is so worrying!”


“I think you guys cheat, because you seem to always have the same scores and tie for the lowest every time. It’s another 2-way tie. Before we reveal any of that, let’s first talk about the mission. Only Manura and Vlad were unsuccessful in completing the mission, so 250/350 points were earned, which is decent, totaling the pot up to 420/590. Now, Faith Remosso.”




































































































































“Safe!”
Faith: “Yeah!”
“Manura Dewick.”


























































































Manura: “Why, of course!”
“Chris Winters.”



Chris: “I’m a bit worried. I’d split my answers.”
Patricia: “You’ll be fine dear. We all chose the same Mole right?”
Chris: “Er…well, you could say that.”


























































































































































Chris: “Yes, I’m safe!”
“How about Patricia Winters?”
Patricia: “If he’s safe, so am I!”





































































































































































Patricia: “What?”
“I’m sorry Patricia, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and head outside. And not straight  home this time.”



Patricia: “Can you believe that thing? I’m out? Impossible! I still want to know more about occults! I want to form a coalition with Noira and…”
Chris: “Maybe you were too slow on the computer. I told you to be quick on your feet!”
Patricia: “I’m old!”
 


Hossan: “Stop yapping! No one’s gonna pity you even if you’re old or dead.”
Faith: “You don’t have to be so rude even though you've gotten that exemption!”
Manura: “I think we just broke up the only alliance in this house.”

***


Chirs; “Hello there Patricia. How do you feel about leaving second?”



Patricia: “At least I’m not first. Oh, that will be embarrassing! I had fun, yeah, but I wanted to try out that telescope and search for aliens! It’s too bad I have no chance to do that now.”



Chris: “What do you think your biggest mistake was? Was it the nitty-gritty details that cost you?”
Patricia: “I trusted my husband too much.”
Chris: “Hey!”
Patricia: “Okay, fine, I trusted him too little and was too slow. But you are awfully Moleish.”
Chris: “Answer the question, Patricia.”
Patricia: “Well, if we were talking about finer details, I would say the food question. Really? What the Mole ate for breakfast? How was I supposed to know? I ended up putting Plasma Juice or something. I never even heard of that.”
Chris: “Vampires drink that.”
Patricia: “See? That’s why I need to know more about them!”



Chris: “I know you love singing, dancing and merrymaking. Who do you think you were closest to during this season?”
Patricia: “Needless to say, you of course!”


Chris: “Aw, shucks. But other than me?”
Patricia: “I would say….Noira Green? She seems as equally interested about the human way of life as I am about the occult way, so I think we’d get along. I was hoping to form a coalition with her and learning more!”

Chris: “Thank you for joining us, Patricia.”
Patricia: “No problem! You better win this for me, Chris!”


Chris: “Don’t worry. I’ll avenge you and all of humankind.”





With that, the fun, eccentric Patricia leaves the scene! The mansion has gotten a bit duller without her, but will her absence help the others figure out the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!