Friday 3 January 2014

8.07-Hey hay!

Last time on the Smole, the 11 contestants went to predict who would win if they joined Big Brother. In the end, Sam won that exemption and Raphael won an exemption for being the favourite juror. Ultimately 350/650 points were earned for the pot, and both Jeremiah and Estelle were in for a shock when they discovered it was a double execution that sent them packing. Out of the 9 left, who will be next?



This little goldfish, the Molefish, spots an Alien running home. I wonder if it has anything to do with Fall or the number 13.

***


Norma: “Ooh, organic autumn salad. Fresh from real plants themselves.”
Winnie: “What? From the plants? Oh, disgusting! How cruel and sickening of mankind! I lost my appetite.”
Norma: “What do you eat then, fairy dust?”


Winnie: “Let’s dance instead, Sam.”















Winnie: “How horrifying is that? Organic autumn salad made by slaying plants and burning them! Oh, I can’t believe mankind could be so evil! I feel nauseous just thinking about it. I’d rather eat that Molefish than those sacred plants! Speaking of which, is that goldfish a clue? Could the Mole be Miss Chief, or Goldie Fischer?”



Kay: “You have great fashion sense. Wearing a dress is always the best.”
Norma: “You like dresses? Personally they’re a bit uncomfortable but I’ve got to look good on television.”
Kay: “Nonsense! They are wonderful and absolutely splendid! I’m called the Dress Lady where I come from.”
Norma: “Where do you come from?”
Kay: “Italy. But I graduated in France and regularly fly here. Anyway, let me share some fashion tips and secrets…”


Raphael: “How dare you goad her into sharing a secret with you! Secrets are private, you promiscuous lady!”
Kay: “Why, I’d never! What did you just call me?”
Timothy: “Sorry there Kay.”
Kay: “Do take these patients in hand. Send them to the asylum for all I care!”


Timothy: “What’s wrong Raphael?”
Raphael: “Nothing.”
Timothy: “Nonsense. There’s definitely something bugging you. Something about secrets. Care to share? It’s better to get it off your chest.”
Raphael: “Well, it’s a secret, so don’t tell anyone, but…I’m a werewolf.”
Norma: “You’re a what?”
Raphael: “Shush!”
Timothy: “My, that’s well-concealed. And you’re worried others will look at you differently because of that?”
Raphael: “No, I’m worried about hurting others.”
Timothy: “I see. You two have similar problems. Perhaps we shall discuss this in private.”


***




Kay: “Perfect. Hold that pose. Yes, yes, I can feel the creative juices flowing through my mind! A long dress that spreads across the floor would be splendid!”
Miss: “Er, okay.”
Kay: “I may need models in the future. Care to join me?”
Miss: “Sure! And why not we form a coalition? Join Winnie and mine!”
Kay: “I’ll consider.”
“Mission time! This mission requires you to do any of the following  tasks (2 max): relaxing in the rain, raking leaves, scattering hay or visiting a Mole residence. Each task will earn you a bag of 6 letters. You have to use these letters to form the longest word possible that’s found in the dictionary. The longest one wins an exemption, and any 4-letter word and above fetches 20 points, making this worth 180 points. Each letter can only be used once.”


Kay: “Ugh, I got hay all over me! But I've found a bag of letters.”



Miss: “Perfect. I have an umbrella too.”

Norma: “How calming.”
Lysander: “Hey! Timothy! How could you mess things up!”
Timothy: “It gives you more to rake, no?”
















Lysander: “Everyone in the house is getting a little obnoxious and hard to get along with. First there’s Sam who thinks he’s got this in the bag, then there’s Timothy who starts messing things up, then there’s Kay who suddenly comes and insults me just because her day is ruined.”


Miss: “Ah, hey who dropped this? A bag? Of letters? Oh!”


Sam: “I can’t believe I’m reduced to manual labour…hey there’s a bag beneath this pile of leaves.”


Norma: “Hey what’s that burning smell…woah! Lysander, are you mad?”
Lysander: “Yes I’m mad all right! Mad enough to strangle someone!”
Norma: “Ugh, all this orange reminds me of Alison! I have the sudden urge to kill her…”




Winnie: “Hey hay!”

***

Anyone recognize this place?


Susie: “Hey there, come on in!”
Timothy: “Where are the rest?”
Susie: “They moved immediately before we were called by production to stay. Oh well!”
Timothy: “At least Dolly is still around.”
Dolly: “Yup, I have your bag of letters for you!”


***



Raphael: “Aah, who said you need to take off your clothes to soak up the fall sun?”
Kay: “You! You think you’re so great, made in Hollywood, right?”
Lysander: “No, why…”
Kay: “Well you’re not!”
Lysande: “What’s gotten into you? You’re unusually crabby.”
Kay: “Me? Crabby? I’ll show you what’s crabby!”
Lysander: “I’m not going to stand here and listen to your nonsense! It’s not like I’m that free! I came here to win, not to interact with a bunch of monkeys!”



Kay: “Hmph!”


Alison: “Yay I found my letters! T, F…”
Miss: “Good for you. You honestly shouldn't be reading them out…”
Alison: “Who are you to lecture me? I’m free to do what I want!”

Sam: “What the…who dropped this? Oh, the letters! I have a complete set now!”

***

Winnie: “Well, should I continue? I just took a bath….”



Winnie: “I think I shall.”

***




Miss: “The biggest word I could come up with was THE.”



Raphael: “I came up with ME.”


Kay: “I was about to sit there! How dare you just steal my seat? And ME? Did you put in any effort?”
Raphael: “I’d like to see you try.”


Kay: “My word is PLAID.”


Kay: “Time to record my suspicions.”














Kay: “Some of the words were ridiculously short, and some were ridiculously long! Others were just plain ridiculous! Mine was just right. I have 3 main suspects right now: Lysander, Sam and Norma. I’m thinking of throwing Raphael in but not just yet.”



Lysander: “My word is ZENIA.”
“That isn’t an acceptable word. That’s a name. Do you have another one?”
Lysander: “Nope.”


Winnie: “My word is BONES.”
“You’re currently in the lead, Winnie.”
Norma: “My word is CONUNDRUM.”



Winnie: “What? How could you just beat me like that? I don’t even believe you know that word! You must have cheated!”
Norma: “Don’t insult my integrity!”
Winnie: “Then you’re the Mole!”
Norma: “Where’s that chopper…”
“Easy girls. We still have yet to hear from everyone.”



Alison: “I have FLORA.”



Timothy: “My word is POP.”
“Sorry, but it’s not long enough.”


Sam: “My word is SNODC.”
“What kind of a word is that?”
Sam: “An acronym for Sim Nation Official Debater’s Club.”
“Sorry, acronyms are not allowed.”
Sam: “That’s all I got for my letters.”

***


Alison: “Whee! All that orange!”


Sam: “This is fun!”
Alison: “Don’t steal my leaves!”




Alison: “That Timothy and Lysander only did one activity! Well, so did I, but at least I got a word! They are so suspicious.”



Sam: “I hung out with Alison to get to know her better, and sound her out. She’s unlikely to be the Mole, but you might just be surprised. I've confirmed that it isn't her.”


“Norma earns this exemption with her word! 4 of you gave a 4-letter word or more that’s acceptable, so only 80 points were added, making the pot 430/830 points. Not doing so well now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!