Saturday 4 January 2014

8.10-Like a unicorn. Except he's a werewolf



Winnie: “I can do a fairy trick! Watch!”

Raphael: “Hot hot hot! Oh my god did I burn you?”
Winnie: “Neat trick eh? And don’t worry. Fairy fire won’t hurt fairies.”
















Miss: “I made a pact with Winnie that I would tell her my new Mole suspicion if she played a trick on someone. It was golden, Raphael’s face!”


Miss: “Oh a raccoon! How cute!”
Kay: “I don’t like these filthy things. You descended into bestiality, Sam Darryl. You’re as filthy as that pest.”



Sam: “Can’t catch me!”



Kay: “Ugh, that outfit is disgusting! Why are you not wearing a dress?”
Holly: “It’s Spooky Day! Trick or Treat!”
Kay: “We’re in the midst of the filming, young lady!”


Raphael: “A cat! Awesome! I want to chase it!”


Norma: “Good evening there.”
Holly: “Trick or Treat!”
Raphael: “I want to eat…”


Holly: “Candy? Here, have one.”
Raphael: “Really? Thanks!”
Holly: “Better?”
Raphael: “Better.”


Norma: “You did the right thing, Raphael.”
Kay: “The horrible fashion sense these citizens have top the charts!”



Quiz time.

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole watch the raccoon after Mission 5?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Before Mission 3, where did the Mole sit at the breakfast table relative to Winnie?
A: Left nearest
B: Left Middle
C: Left furthest
D: Opposite
E: Right nearest
F: Right middle
G: Right furthest
H: The Mole was not present at the table
I: The Mole is Winnie

Q4: In Mission 3, in what order was the Mole out?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: The Mole was not out
Q5: In Mission 3, did the Mole survive 3 rounds?
A: Yes
B: No
Q6: In Mission 3, where was the Mole standing when he/she was out?
A: Corner
B: Front
C: Back
D: Middle
E: Sides
F: The Mole was not out



Q7: In Mission 3, where did the Mole stand relative to Raphael at the start?
A: North
B: Northwest
C: Northeast
D: East
E: Southwest
F: Southeast
G: South
H: The Mole is Raphael
Q8: In Mission 3, who was out before the Mole?
A: Raphael Sinster
B: Kay Micheals
C: Norma Mellow
D: Sam Darryl John
E: Lysander Harper
F: Timothy Foyer
G: Miss Chief
H: The Mole is Winnie
I: Nobody
Q9: In Mission 3, did the Mole stand on a white tile?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Raphael Sinster
B: Kay Micheals
C: Norma Mellow
D: Sam Darryl John
E: Lysander Harper
F: Timothy Foyer
G: Miss Chief
H: Winnie Ber


***


Miss: “I’m not confident of myself.”



Winnie: “It’s raining outside.”
Norma: “I’ll be fried fritters this time, I’m sure!”
“Winnie has the exemption, but she has gladly joined us. Now, Miss Chief.”
Miss: “Oh dear….”























































































Miss: “Woo I’m safe! Oh yeah!”
“Norma Mellow.”
Norma: “Why always me?”

















































































































“Relax, you are safe. Raphael Sinster.”










































































































Raphael: “No!”
“I’m sorry Raphael, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Winnie: “I actually believed that he would win!”
Lysander: “I thought that he was the Mole! Guess guessing the mole isn’t an easy job!”
Miss: “Well, I wanted to have a little more fun, and it would be interesting if he stayed.”
Kay: “I didn’t like him. There was something fishy about him, like he was hiding something. I thought it was because he was the Mole.”
Norma: “Actually, he’s a magical occult. Like a unicorn. Except that he’s a werewolf.”














Winnie: “I knew it! I knew Raphael was an occult! But why didn’t he tell all of us? It’s a shame that he left. I should have formed a coalition with him and then we could share all our Mole suspects. The game’s gotten less interesting with him gone. And he doesn’t help eliminate suspicion.”

Raphael: “Well, I had fun, albeit a lot of agony too, but I guess my fatal flaw was betting fully on someone who turned out to be the wrong Mole. I just hope I made my mark in this house.”


Timothy: “Out of curiosity, who did you choose as the Mole?”
Norma: “As we discussed, Lysander.”

***


Kay: “Being cooped up in this house for weeks has made me go silly. And it’s all your fault, you hairy beast!”
Sam: “I dare you to say that again!”
Kay: “Don’t point your hairy little finger at me!”


Sam: “I had enough of you! Time to settle scores!”
Kay: “Why I’d never! How ungentlemanly of you to slap a woman!”
Sam: “Don’t act so high and mighty! You’re going down, Kay!’


Norma: “Shouldn't you do something, Timothy?”
Timothy: “Not right now. Confronting head-to-head will make matters worse.”



Miss: “Oh, you’re quite cute, Lysander.”
Lysander: “You too, you cheeky little princess.”


Oh the drama! Love-hate relationships simultaneously happening under the same roof! What will happen next? Find out on the Smole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!