Wednesday 1 January 2014

8.03-Fairies don't exist

We interrupt your daily program to say...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Now back to the daily program...


Previously on the Smole, 13 contestants joined and 8 of them stated their reasons for doing so, earning 80/130 points for the pot. Winnie, with her best reason, earned an exemption. However, unlucky Demetrius was the first to be executed. Who will join him?




Raphael: “Umbrellas…”
“For when it’s raining.”
Raphael: “I don’t really mind the wetness.”

***


Sam: “So, you work as a clerk?”
Bertram: “Believe me, it’s nowhere near fun. At least you get to express your opinions publicly.”
Sam: “What we say may not necessarily be our opinion.”
Bertram: “I think I like you. Shall we form a coalition?”
Sam: “Whatever.”

Raphael: “I don’t believe you’re an ordinary Sim. You’re insane!”
Norma: “What? Nonsense! The only crazy one here is you!”

Norma: “But gosh, I love your puppy eyes and your dogged behaviour.”
Raphael: “Firstly, no insulting my kind! Secondly, I think I’d like that Alison more than you.”
Norma: “I've never heard someone willingly call himself a dog before.”















Raphael: “I think Norma is feeling what I’d call puppy love. And I’d accidentally called myself a dog. How embarrassing! I told Norma to go get some medicine. I believe Timothy would have some.”


Norma: “How rude of you! I think you’re the one who needs the medicine!”

***

Miss: “Whoopsy-daisy!”

Raphael: “Not again..”


Winnie: “Woah, another one!”
Raphael: “Get away Winnie! Unless you prefer burnt-crisp wings!”
Jeremiah: “Who’s the idiot that keeps doing this!”


Sam: “Why not you idiots just call for pizza instead?”
Miss: “I was just having a little fun…Wait, you have your phone? I like your sneakiness.”
Sam: “Oops.”


Again, the firefighters are late.


These must be their Dalmatians. I really don’t want to know what they’re doing together.



Lola: “Again! Wait, a fairy?”
Bertram: “Nonsense, fairies don’t exist.”
Kay: “She’s right beside me, darling.”


Winnie: “I’m flying? See?”
Miss: “She’s flying! Cool!”
Bertram: “I have no idea what you’re talking about. And it’s awfully irresponsible of that last contestant to not arrive.”

Winnie: “I’m right beside you!”
Bertram: “Gosh, this room is awfully dusty.”


Kay: “See, she’s holding a tray!”
Bertram: “Barf! This place is dirty! I think you must be seeing a ghost. I need to bathe.”
Kay: “Me? See a ghost?”
















Winnie: “I tried everything to get him to notice me, but he plains ignores me! He’s rude! I don’t see why he can’t see me. How could he say fairies don’t exist? It’s people like him that cause me to need to be on this show.”


Torgo: “Woah, a fairy!”
Winnie: “At least you notice me.”

Winnie: “Get your pizza!”


Miss: “Let’s do something in sync! Ready? 1…2…3….”
Kay, Miss and Sam: “I can’t reach the pizza in front of me!”
Lysander: “I need to pee!”
Miss: “Er, wrong phrase to shout out.”


Jeremiah: “Why not you bumbling idiots just move it inside?”


Jeremiah: “Hey, where are the rest?”
“They’re waiting outside for the next mission. The next mission requires you guys to walk down the catwalk in style with your outerwear. The exemption will be given to the one whom the audience votes is the most fashionable. Anyone daring to walk on the catwalk earns 10 points, making this worth 120 points.”
Kay: “We better hurry and eat!”

***

Sam: “You’re wearing a dress for outerwear?”
Kay: “I would have done better if I’d been given time to plan my outfit.”
“Blame yourselves for eating so slowly.”


Looks like Estelle met with an accident.


She’s not the only one. Goldie fell too.


Norma: “Guys, you should be focusing on me, not them!”


Raphael: “Did I swallow a bug? Oh well.”
















Sam: “I find Raphael very suspicious. It’s like he’s intentionally hiding something. I really wonder what’s up with him. I may discuss this with Bertram, but I’m not sure if he notices.”



“Let’s invite our last model, Winnie!”










The audience has voted that the best outfit goes to….





























Sam! Must be due to his persuasive skills. Anyway, they take the quiz, and then begin the execution the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!